Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

My 13 year old son cannot go into a 7-11 and buy a fully automatic M-60 machine gun.

There is gun control.

What liberals want is a repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Well, knock yourselves out....you just need 2/3 of Congress and 75% of state legislatures to approve of the bill and you guys got your wish....no more 2nd amendment.

Even Diane Feinstein stated that all the laws in place could not have stopped the Las Vegas shooter. This one is truly a super strange one until someone can figure out his motive.

A free society has inherent risks.

Almost all gun owners are responsible, just like most people who drink alcohol don't drive drunk and kill people.

Some do.

Consider Drunk Driving and the impact of MADD when a minority of mother's said "'Enough!"

The NRA enables the few who are criminals to easily obtain a firearm and ammo. And those emotionally attached to their guns enable them too. Either you and others who support a 2nd A. as an absolute had better begin to find a means to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, for more and more citizens will say "Enough!".

What law has the NRA ever promoted to make it easy for a criminal to get a gun?

REALLY? The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you.

My 13 year old son cannot go into a 7-11 and buy a fully automatic M-60 machine gun.

There is gun control.

Well, knock yourselves out....you just need 2/3 of Congress and 75% of state legislatures to approve of the bill and you guys got your wish....no more 2nd amendment.

Even Diane Feinstein stated that all the laws in place could not have stopped the Las Vegas shooter. This one is truly a super strange one until someone can figure out his motive.

Almost all gun owners are responsible, just like most people who drink alcohol don't drive drunk and kill people.

Some do.

Consider Drunk Driving and the impact of MADD when a minority of mother's said "'Enough!"

The NRA enables the few who are criminals to easily obtain a firearm and ammo. And those emotionally attached to their guns enable them too. Either you and others who support a 2nd A. as an absolute had better begin to find a means to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, for more and more citizens will say "Enough!".

We already do.....there are background checks at gun stores, and if a you commit a crime with a gun you go to jail....if you are a felon caught with a gun, you go to jail....

Of course....stopping criminals isn't the point...taking guns away from the people who don't use them to commit crimes is the point....
Problem is liberals block every law to make gun crime have a mandatory jail sentence, and they want to let people OUT of prisons. WTF is wrong with them?

There is gun control.

Some do.

REALLY? The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you.

No....they support sane gun laws.....they oppose stupid gun laws that do not stop criminals or mass shooters, and simply seek to take guns away from law abiding people who don't use them for crime or mass shootings.

You have never suggested one new gun law that would prevent criminals or mass shooters from getting guns...not one....and you post a lot of crap....what you have posted about are laws taking guns away from people who don't use them for crime or mass shootings...

There is gun control.

Some do.

Notice who is putting violent gun criminals back on the street and who is trying to stop them....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

You ever notice that whenever we have a mass shooting the fascist libs want to take take guns away from the people who didn't so it?

Living in your mental masturbation fantasy world again?

A gun is just a tool to most of us

Do you have an emotional attachment to a hammer, a wrench. Do you have a fit when you can't use your gas mower on a spare the air day?

I am an maintenance guy of course I have my favorite wrenches and stuff, some are over 70 years old and was handed down to me by my grandfather. Not to mention my fluke multi meter and amp meters I hate using anyone else's I know mine is true and calibrated .

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

Just not the majority of us.
but damn it all, her vote counts twice what yours does. ask her.

You ever notice that whenever we have a mass shooting the fascist libs want to take take guns away from the people who didn't so it?
ever notice they want the same things Hitler and his Nazi's did? Take away guns. And they call out Trump and that is the last thing he wants to do. And it becomes a conundrum for them as well, they like to call trump a nazi, then they want him to take away the guns like Hitler did? Which is it? He doesn't wish to do that in the least. So, they are a bunch of fked up human beings.

We don't have a "bad gun culture" . We have a segment of society that loves their "criminal culture" and their "drug culture". Criminals committing criminal acts are the problem. This is why we have such a difference in homicide rates as compared to Switzerland where the soldiers are even allowed to store their weapons in the home.

But of course liberal anti gun nuts know that already. The goal is strictly to disarm the law abiding citizen of the land. Of that there is no doubt.

bg100917dAPR20171009014508.jpg

You left wing anti gun whackos use the argument that one man going crazy and killing people is the reason all the rest of the law abiding citizens of the country must be stripped f their rights.

YET when it comes to a temporary ban to properly vet people from known terrorist hot beds you say that screening all those people for just one terrorist isn't fair.

:lol:

Fucking hypocrites.

You're really stupid, on some level you must know that. Vetting occurs, at the borders, at airports, sea ports and overseas. Is it perfect? Of course not, and if you want to blame someone, blame The Congress. That's what people like you do, nothing! But you whine, piss, moan and write "ain't they awful"

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

Leftist delusional speculations.

We don't have a "bad gun culture" . We have a segment of society that loves their "criminal culture" and their "drug culture". Criminals committing criminal acts are the problem. This is why we have such a difference in homicide rates as compared to Switzerland where the soldiers are even allowed to store their weapons in the home.

But of course liberal anti gun nuts know that already. The goal is strictly to disarm the law abiding citizen of the land. Of that there is no doubt.
isn't that what the Nazis did?

Not one thoughtful response by the gun lovers to this post:

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.

Just saw this article, and I'm seriously surprised that HuffPo posted it.

I Have A Mental Illness And A Gun License. Here's What I Think Of Gun Reform. | HuffPost

Why are you, "seriously surprised that HuffPo posted it."

It is a well balanced and honest article, something we would be surprised if one were posted by Breitbart or Alex Jones.
It is a well balanced and honest article,

That's EXACTLY why it surprised me.

Not one thoughtful response by the gun lovers to this post:

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.

Not one example of an NRA supported gun control measure.

Q. Do they enable domestic and foreign terrorists

A. YES!

Forum List

Back