Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

Not one thoughtful response by the gun lovers to this post:

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.

Yeah...now that is a lie on all topics right there....name the suit, give the reason they oppose the gun control extremism....you don't get to say "they oppose every effort," and then just move on....

You know that every time you list a gun control law you want it gets shown to be stupid...that is why you have stopped listing the specifics....because once you show a specific one, it is easy to see it is dumb and doesn't do anything you say it will do....and so you smear and lie...

They support keeping violent criminals in jail.....and I listed that twice now....here is a 3rd time....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Your obsession with firearms is pathological, a fetish for guns needs to be ruled out by a competent shrink.

And if you were intelligent, you would be able to tell the difference between a fetish for guns....think joe.....and myself.....I have a fetish for the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.....my concern is Freedom and protecting the Rights and safety of human beings....guns are simply the best tool to that end.....and a tool you want to take away from people who don't use them for crimes......

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.
It will never happen. There's way too many non-moonbats in America.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
There is no line to be drawn. We can have any gun we want according to the Constitution. You're the only ones that want a line.

Read Heller and pay attention. I know what you want to believe, but reality conflicts with what you want it to be.

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.

Yeah...now that is a lie on all topics right there....name the suit, give the reason they oppose the gun control extremism....you don't get to say "they oppose every effort," and then just move on....

You know that every time you list a gun control law you want it gets shown to be stupid...that is why you have stopped listing the specifics....because once you show a specific one, it is easy to see it is dumb and doesn't do anything you say it will do....and so you smear and lie...

They support keeping violent criminals in jail.....and I listed that twice now....here is a 3rd time....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Your obsession with firearms is pathological, a fetish for guns needs to be ruled out by a competent shrink.

And if you were intelligent, you would be able to tell the difference between a fetish for guns....think joe.....and myself.....I have a fetish for the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.....my concern is Freedom and protecting the Rights and safety of human beings....guns are simply the best tool to that end.....and a tool you want to take away from people who don't use them for crimes......

Methinks you need to look up the meaning of fetish.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly disgust the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
There is no line to be drawn. We can have any gun we want according to the Constitution. You're the only ones that want a line.

Read Heller and pay attention. I know what you want to believe, but reality conflicts with what you want it to be.
Oh I'm sorry. I thought the thread was about my line. Not what 9 people on a court decided.

FUCK OFF.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly disgust the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.
"honestly disgust the benefits of gun ownership"

Freudian slip?

FUCK OFF.

The benefit is if you need a gun you can have one. The deficit is if you need one you can die crying wishing you had one. The thing is that the criminals don't need to play this stupid game.

Why are guns an issue if you think most gun owners are to afraid to pull the trigger? Liberal logic. LOL

Fuck you on Heller. Heller backs the 2nd AND THE FUCKING 14th.

FUCK OFF.

Gun control is about violating the rights of the people.

You have two mega decisions. Heller. McDonald vs Chicago. 2nd AND the 14trh.

Fuck off gun hating losers. What is the most important is that you have clearly shown over the years that what you want is disarmament of the American law abiding populace. Duly noted.

Come and get them.

What you qualify as a "safe and sane gun policy", I consider an intrusion on my individual rights. Just cuz you say it, don't make it so.

How intruded on their individual rights were the families of the 58 victims? I'd put those killed and thier right to live as a greater intrusion; that you don't is telling.
Nice try ---- pretending to play the sympathy card. Too bad it didn't work.

Until you can show me a law that would have prevented that shooting, you've got nothing to say.

Have you got a "gun safe zone" sign in your front yard?

Until you do, you're relying on the hesitation caused by the possibility that you MIGHT be a supporter of 2A. Put up your sign - take a stand - and get ready to buy a new TV.

FUCK OFF.

Explain to us where you draw the line between "gun control" and revocation of the rights afforded under the Second Amendment.

gonzales_m4_flag__70234.1357840933.jpg

FUCK OFF.

It has been discussed and over and over again it is shown that further gun control does not net any benefits whatsoever yet advocates continue to disregard reality with emotional arguments.

Forum List

Back