Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

The biggest mistake the Framers made when writing the Const and Bill of Rights, is leaving out a statement declaring penalties for lawmakers who violate them.

Cute concept, but how would that work? Do you sanction the writers, the co-sponsors, or everybody, including the president who signed it, and members who voted for it?

And is there a statute of limitations? Some laws get overturned a century after their enactment, so anybody involved has long departed the reach of sanctions.

OP is a fucking jackass.

Educate yourself.

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia

Read the SCOTUS decision on D.C.vs. Heller.

Then make your arguments.

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), is a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held, in a 5–4 decision, that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban and requirement that lawfully-owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee. Due to Washington, D.C.'s special status as a federal district, the decision did not address the question of whether the Second Amendment's protections are incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment against the states,[1] which was addressed two years later by McDonald v. City of Chicago (2010) in which it was found that they are. It was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]
Oh for fuck sake. You people really struggle with nuance huh? I never said it was illegal to own a gun nor am I against your right to do it. I’m just pointing out your fallacious reasoning when it comes to any kind of gun control.

What are your specific issues with this decision by SCOTUS?
My issue is common sense gun control laws that prevent guns from getting to the mentally ill.

That's already the law. Next?

Did you all remember to say your prayers honoring those brave men in uniform?
fireworks+police.jpg

Ferguson-570x387.jpg

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
Fresh diaper?

So most of you appose getting rid of guns. Because of the second amendment. Not that firearms are necessary or make society a better place. But, instead, you oppose (by use of force with firearms) the repeal of that same amendment. Just because. The echo chamber and stats and feeds and various links don't take away from the bald faced fact guns kill and it's we idiots that that pull the trigger. You can't ban idiocy, you can ban guns. Problem solved.
It's not we who are pulling the trigger.

No - Fuck You!

The 2nd amendment was to fight the oppressive governments soldier. You fucktards drop to your knees & hand them more hard working tax dollars to make it worse!

Yeah ... Sheriff's deputies here in my rural parish didn't think it was funny when I asked them if they rolled the SWAT Team and Urban Combat Vehicle they currently have, when a cow gets loose on Hwy 175.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
They refuse to, grow up and muster and become, well regulated.

Leftists have their own fantasy. Black and hispanic criminals armed with automatic and semi automatic weapons will be able to commit any kind of violent act they want on a disarmed white population. That was the whole point of obama's gun running. Arm the cartels so they can use those weapons in American cities against American citizens.

It just didn't quite work out the way they wanted.
should we muster the State Militia?

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

have fun getting it removed.

What do you think is going to happen, should the Second be repealed?

Think everyone is going to load all their firearms in the car, and take them down to the police station and turn them in?
22195743_1232895446855770_2565627995665384899_n.jpg

Black guys won the right to vote. Why are they getting any flack from the right wing?

The bill for treating a gunshot wound: $40,000 for the first hour. 600 people plus their families just got their lives ruined. They will be going bankrupt, which will ruin many more.

I think most people would be a much better shot with a semi auto. And I've never seen or heard anyone wanting a full auto rifle. Most people I know would not want to huge ammo cost such a thing would require. Don't let that stop your regressive lying though.

The bill for treating a gunshot wound: $40,000 for the first hour. 600 people plus their families just got their lives ruined. They will be going bankrupt, which will ruin many more.
link, or guess?

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

Holy toledo! I prefer to get my meat without an assassin involved. We have 10 months of fucking winter and 2 months of bad skating so the growing season is very short. We put up what we can.

Supermarkets? Of course we buy our flour and other necessities at stores but we prefer to buy as little as possible that we haven't hunted or gathered or grown ourselves. First Nations live off the land as well. It is their right to do so.

One fucking madman takes out less than 60 people and you want to strip every one around you of the ability to hunt or to defend themselves? Millions of law abiding citizens? That's as insane as asking everyone to go back to horse and buggy days because of freaking drunk drivers killing people.

Why don't you go after the illegal guns and freaking criminals. Chicago had 74 murders and 410 injured in July of this year. Just one month. Go after criminals and leave the rest of law abiding citizens alone.

Forum List

Back