Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

Do I have to start carrying my nuclear armed ICBM with me everywhere I go?

I wonder if I can hide it under my shirt..........

Got it at a garage sale ...

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
I'm looking to pick up this at my neighbor's yard sale next week.

M36_Jackson_2.jpg

Traffic? What traffic?
A dude here in Texas just bought one.
Yeah, I used to WWII reenact back east, the guys in the 2nd SS had a Tiger and a Stug III, a couple of the American guys had Shermans. Toss in the random US and German half tracks, bikes, Pkws, M8s, Kubels, etc........

“Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?”

Everyone notices the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right with regard to their failure to acknowledge the fact that the Second Amendment right is not ‘unlimited,’ and subject to restrictions by government consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, as is the case with all other rights.

“Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?”

Everyone notices the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right with regard to their failure to acknowledge the fact that the Second Amendment right is not ‘unlimited,’ and subject to restrictions by government consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence, as is the case with all other rights.

Please point out the limitations enumerated within the text of the 2nd Amendment.

We'll wait.

“There is this weird American fantasy we NEED guns. Do we?”

Irrelevant.

Citizens are not required to justify the exercising of a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

The issue is not ‘needing’ to own a gun – the issue is what firearm regulatory measures are Constitutional and which are not.

“There is this weird AmeYou guys watch top gear? rican fantasy we NEED guns. Do we?”

Irrelevant.

Citizens are not required to justify the exercising of a fundamental right as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

The issue is not ‘needing’ to own a gun – the issue is what firearm regulatory measures are Constitutional and which are not.
We need guns only to defend "us" from other people with guns, or secondly, to get food. That is your argument(s) in a nutshell. And yeah, there is this major trip up, the second amendment. We need guns oh, we need guns. because guns nutters tell us we need them . That asswhipe in Vegas had 47 guns and mowed down countless people. Wouldn't one worked just as well? Nobody in that crowd shot back. Telling isn't it?

“There is this weird AmeYou guys watch top gear? rican fantasy we NEED guns. Do we?”

Irrelevant.

We need guns only to defend "us" from other people with guns, or secondly, to get food. That is your argument(s) in a nutshell. And yeah, there is this major trip up, the second amendment. We need guns oh, we need guns. because guns nutters tell us we need them . That asswhipe in Vegas had 47 guns and mowed down countless people. Wouldn't one worked just as well? Nobody in that crowd shot back. Telling isn't it?

There is nothing in the 2nd Amendment that specifies need as a requirement.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

I encourage you and your friends to pressure the DNC to run on that platform in 2020. Also double down on your hate whitey approach.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

have fun getting it removed.

What do you think is going to happen, should the Second be repealed?

Think everyone is going to load all their firearms in the car, and take them down to the police station and turn them in?
Your post and the logic behind it exposes why Americans are afraid to stand up to gun owners. They will shoot us. We are intimidated by you people. And you don't see that. You can live a perfectly healthy full life with out firearms. And society would be better off without firearms.

Climb down from your high horse and learn how to speak English properly before you accuse anyone else of being stupid.

This thread and it's pro gun posters, amazes me. We have mass shooting by people that never should have had a gun, yet you people defend that? What, you pro gun people want to give a wink and nod or a medal to Stephen Paddock? You guys love guns more than you love human beings. You disgust me. More reasons to repeal the 2nd amendment.
The Constitution is not going the be amended to ‘repeal’ the Second Amendment, nor should it.

Citizens are at liberty to seek to place limits on the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment through the political process, where their elected representatives enact firearm regulatory measures.

Gun owners are at liberty to challenge the constitutionality of those measures through the judicial process, and have laws contrary to Second Amendment jurisprudence invalidated.

It is through this process that the will of the people is expressed and the rights and liberties of the individual are protected.

This thread and it's pro gun posters, amazes me. We have mass shooting by people that never should have had a gun, yet you people defend that? What, you pro gun people want to give a wink and nod or a medal to Stephen Paddock? You guys love guns more than you love human beings. You disgust me. More reasons to repeal the 2nd amendment.
The Constitution is not going the be amended to ‘repeal’ the Second Amendment, nor should it.

Citizens are at liberty to seek to place limits on the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment through the political process, where their elected representatives enact firearm regulatory measures.

Gun owners are at liberty to challenge the constitutionality of those measures through the judicial process, and have laws contrary to Second Amendment jurisprudence invalidated.

It is through this process that the will of the people is expressed and the rights and liberties of the individual are protected.
It's happened before, the 18th amendment for instance. The 2nd amendment as a fundamental touchstone of American society, given that it enables one man to have 47 machine guns and others to mow down children in pre school and their teachers, it's time we repeal the second amendment. All the stink and the crap the 18th amendment dredged up, it pales in comparison to the 2nd. Yet some of us cling to it like leeches.

No, they are not at that liberty. The Const explicitly says that no govt in the U.S. can make laws that infringe the right to own and carry guns.

So their "elected representatives" are forbidden to "enact firearm regulatory measures".

Nice try.

P.S. Of course, many of those representatives simply violate that part of the Constitution any time it pleases them. The biggest mistake the Framers made when writing the Const and Bill of Rights, is leaving out a statement declaring penalties for lawmakers who violate them.

The 2nd amendment as a fundamental touchstone of American society, given that it enables one man to have 47 machine guns and others to mow down children in pre school and their teachers
It's surprising how many gun-rights-haters have to call names and tell these blatant lies to try to get votes for unconstitutional measures such as "gun control" laws.

Last edited:
it's time we repeal the second amendment.
Sorry, but no, not going to be happening anytime soon, or even anytime later, much later.

Best you move your anti constitution ass to some country that's already been disarmed.

Try North Korea.

Last edited:

It's happened before, the 18th amendment for instance. The 2nd amendment as a fundamental touchstone of American society, given that it enables one man to have 47 machine guns and others to mow down children in pre school and their teachers, it's time we repeal the second amendment. All the stink and the crap the 18th amendment dredged up, it pales in comparison to the 2nd. Yet some of us cling to it like leeches.

Good luck with that.

The OP is an outright lie. That question HAS been answered - the line is drawn roughly right where it is now. You can pretend that guns and gun ownership are not heavily regulated already but such does nothing more than show the fallacy of your argument to begin with.

Part of the problem with your position is that gun controls have not been shown to be effective at reducing homicides. Trying to repair a cultural problem by placing arbitrary laws on the tools people use leads you to nowhere.

I love you guys. I will start this off with that. We are a family, we want what is best for all of us. Guns are becoming an affliction, and addiction and it's time for a wake up call or a intervention here. Guns are killing innocent people, and they aren't doing much else. So let's get real here.

It's hard to believe you are really that clueless. Guns are used about 2 million times a year in defensive situations. The fact is, guns are a net positive by a bunch.

Forum List

Back