Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

Where does the crazy angry left want to "draw the line"? It's interesting that the left wing fantasy seems to revolve around cliches rather than actual agenda. What the hell does the left wing want? The dirty little secret is that left wingers are as clueless as today's democrat party and all they want is a political issue.

The field of psychiatry should be utilized, of course.

Do you plan on giving a full psychiatric exam to everyone that fills out a registration form? Or just the ones who don't look right to you.

So most of you appose getting rid of guns. Because of the second amendment. Not that firearms are necessary or make society a better place. But, instead, you oppose (by use of force with firearms) the repeal of that same amendment. Just because. The echo chamber and stats and feeds and various links don't take away from the bald faced fact guns kill and it's we idiots that that pull the trigger. You can't ban idiocy, you can ban guns. Problem solved.
The right to arms predates government. It is a natural right.

Notice how it says "the Right...shall not be infringed." Not, we hereby GRANT rights. We already had and still have the rights.

All this making the world better is a rouse. It's bullshit.

Do I have to start carrying my nuclear armed ICBM with me everywhere I go?

I wonder if I can hide it under my shirt..........

Got it at a garage sale ...

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
I'm looking to pick up this at my neighbor's yard sale next week.

M36_Jackson_2.jpg

Traffic? What traffic?

Do I have to start carrying my nuclear armed ICBM with me everywhere I go?

I wonder if I can hide it under my shirt..........

Got it at a garage sale ...

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg
I'm looking to pick up this at my neighbor's yard sale next week.

M36_Jackson_2.jpg

Traffic? What traffic?

Is it a hybrid? Gotta save the planet, don't ya know.
Nah, I'm setting it up to run on used frying grease.........

I converted my Hummer to run on condor eggs.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

Your beloved "gubermint" or should I say the "deep state" is behind these mass shootings and other false flag events. You should wonder what your beloved leaders have in store for you that they need the public disarmed.

22221988_869624323205677_2068426415669330623_n.jpg

Obviously you have never been at gunpoint. They never give you warning so you can grab yours. When is it not a sucker punch?
Who gives a rat fuck?

We get machine guns and that's final. Fuck off.
You will be the one who is fucked in a gunfight. Why couldn't all those guns save the 600 in Vegas???

That question has been answered. Thickheaded much?
Was that answer because the police we must worship are a bunch of pussies that took over an hour to approach a dead man?

Do you have guns at your home, or are you relying on these pussies to save your life?

If you think cops are pussies, you must be a serious supporter of the 2nd amendment.
Cops are pussies & military are blowhards, I support the 2nd amendment because crazies & criminals are allowed have guns. I have have guns at my home & CCW. I still don't believe anyone should be allowed to have full automatic spraying bullets.

Last edited:
You people are smarter than me, you know all the angles. I am realizing something here. How oblivious people can be to the obvious. It's rather disconcerting. If instead this was, say about illegal aliens, or gay marriage , you jolly chaps would be all over that. We all have our special issues that blind us to reality. This gun thing is one of them. I despise illegals, I revile gay marriage. But gun ownership is hands down the #1 issue, bar none. I can do without this "right" to have a firearm, I am totally good without a gun. Remind me again, why we NEED guns? Accept to protect ourselves from others WITH guns? That's a cyclical argument. If they didn't have guns, we wouldn't need them .

Who gives a rat fuck?

We get machine guns and that's final. Fuck off.
You will be the one who is fucked in a gunfight. Why couldn't all those guns save the 600 in Vegas???

Was that answer because the police we must worship are a bunch of pussies that took over an hour to approach a dead man?

Do you have guns at your home, or are you relying on these pussies to save your life?

If you think cops are pussies, you must be a serious supporter of the 2nd amendment.
Cops are pussies & military are blowhards, I support the 2nd amendment. I have have guns at my home & CCW. I still don't believe anyone should be allowed to have full automatic spraying bullets.

The laws seem to agree with you,

"anyone" is not allowed to legally possess "full automatic spraying bullets".

You might want to educate yourself on the 2nd amendment so you don't look stupid when you discuss it.

So most of you appose getting rid of guns. Because of the second amendment. Not that firearms are necessary or make society a better place. But, instead, you oppose (by use of force with firearms) the repeal of that same amendment. Just because. The echo chamber and stats and feeds and various links don't take away from the bald faced fact guns kill and it's we idiots that that pull the trigger. You can't ban idiocy, you can ban guns. Problem solved.
But, instead, you oppose (by use of force with firearms) the repeal of that same amendment.

WHO said " (by use of force with firearms)"?

You people are smarter than me, you know all the angles. I am realizing something here. How oblivious people can be to the obvious. It's rather disconcerting. If instead this was, say about illegal aliens, or gay marriage , you jolly chaps would be all over that. We all have our special issues that blind us to reality. This gun thing is one of them. I despise illegals, I revile gay marriage. But gun ownership is hands down the #1 issue, bar none. I can do without this "right" to have a firearm, I am totally good without a gun. Remind me again, why we NEED guns? Accept to protect ourselves from others WITH guns? That's a cyclical argument. If they didn't have guns, we wouldn't need them .
If they didn't have guns, we wouldn't need them .
HOw are you going to keep guns away from 'them'?

Think if guns are banned, 'they' are just going to say, "okay", and turn them in?

Living in your mental masturbation fantasy world again?

A gun is just a tool to most of us
My hunting rifles are tools. The assault rifle is a weapon of war. What fun it must be for these 'Conservatives' to fantasize about being the fellow on the 32nd floor, with those automatic rifles.

how often have 'assault rifles' been used in mass murders?

What 'automatic' rifles did Paddock have?

Cops are pussies & military are blowhards, I support the 2nd amendment. I have have guns at my home & CCW. I still don't believe anyone should be allowed to have full automatic spraying bullets.

The laws seem to agree with you,

"anyone" is not allowed to legally possess "full automatic spraying bullets".

You might want to educate yourself on the 2nd amendment so you don't look stupid when you discuss it.
No-one, not even police or military should be allowed to have a full automatic. Police & civilians should not have anything that takes magazines. Reload them one at a time, gun hold 15 rounds max.

Forum List

Back