Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

Obviously you have never been at gunpoint. They never give you warning so you can grab yours. When is it not a sucker punch?
Who gives a rat fuck?

We get machine guns and that's final. Fuck off.
You will be the one who is fucked in a gunfight. Why couldn't all those guns save the 600 in Vegas???

That question has been answered. Thickheaded much?
Was that answer because the police we must worship are a bunch of pussies that took over an hour to approach a dead man?

Do you have guns at your home, or are you relying on these pussies to save your life?

If you think cops are pussies, you must be a serious supporter of the 2nd amendment.

prevent guns from getting to the mentally ill

Who gets to decide who is, or is not, mentally ill? Is there due process? Is there right of appeal?

If I get help doing my taxes, am I too mentally impaired to exercise my Constitutional rights?

OP is a fucking jackass.

Educate yourself.

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia

Read the SCOTUS decision on D.C.vs. Heller.

Then make your arguments.

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), is a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held, in a 5–4 decision, that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban and requirement that lawfully-owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee. Due to Washington, D.C.'s special status as a federal district, the decision did not address the question of whether the Second Amendment's protections are incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment against the states,[1] which was addressed two years later by McDonald v. City of Chicago (2010) in which it was found that they are. It was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]
Oh for fuck sake. You people really struggle with nuance huh? I never said it was illegal to own a gun nor am I against your right to do it. I’m just pointing out your fallacious reasoning when it comes to any kind of gun control.

What are your specific issues with this decision by SCOTUS?
My issue is common sense gun control laws that prevent guns from getting to the mentally ill.

Who decides who is mentally ill ? Who gets to decide what mentally ill is, and finaly, have you ever read the form you fill out to buy a gun?

Do I have to start carrying my nuclear armed ICBM with me everywhere I go?

I wonder if I can hide it under my shirt..........

Who gets to decide who is, or is not, mentally ill? Is there due process? Is their right of appeal?

If I get help doing my taxes, am I too mentally impaired to exercise my Constitutional rights?

We already have laws that if you are legally adjudicated to be mentally impaired, you cannot own a firearm.

Deciding who is not mentally capable of owning a firearm is difficult, but should be looked at.

Relative to the number of gun owners in the USA, these mass shootings are a small percentage of gun owners.

More people die every year from stuffing their faces with carbs and not exercising than from gun violence.

Last edited:
RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
Ask Rambo a liberal hero.

Do I have to start carrying my nuclear armed ICBM with me everywhere I go?

I wonder if I can hide it under my shirt..........

Got it at a garage sale ...

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
Personally give me 9 shots in a 9mm and I can take care of myself. Carry on.

I don't know what the fuck he is talking about "child-like" fantasies about guns.

I have SEXUAL fantasies about guns, and fuck them on a daily basis.
:dance:

We will have machine guns soon, commies.

Who gets to decide who is, or is not, mentally ill? Is there due process? Is there right of appeal?

The field of psychiatry should be utilized, of course.

I don't know what the fuck he is talking about "child-like" fantasies about guns.

I have SEXUAL fantasies about guns, and fuck them on a daily basis.

We will have machine guns soon, commies.
Wow, that's all I can say.

The field of psychiatry should be utilized, of course
How long will it take the fucking commies to infiltrate and deem everyone unfit to own a gun?

No.

Fuck you.

We're going to let batshit crazy people and felons have machine guns and you can't do shit about it but cry in your goddamn appletini.

Wow, that's all I can say.
When you have idiots trying to guilt you into giving up rights, you have to go ahead and embrace their stupid, wild allegations about your alleged obsession with guns. Forget the whole freedom angle. It MUST be sexual in nature, so fuck it.

I

Fuck

My

Guns.

So most of you appose getting rid of guns. Because of the second amendment. Not that firearms are necessary or make society a better place. But, instead, you oppose (by use of force with firearms) the repeal of that same amendment. Just because. The echo chamber and stats and feeds and various links don't take away from the bald faced fact guns kill and it's we idiots that that pull the trigger. You can't ban idiocy, you can ban guns. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back