Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

Easy, dipshit. The line is drawn on guns, as with everything else, when it goes against the law. Murder is against the law. How is that so hard to understand. What the left doesn't understand is why we have the 2nd amendment in the first place.

22228523_1821499071211453_4480147631626734324_n.jpg

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.
I don't really want to end the second amendment, but a couple of more atrocities, and that is going to happen. Look at the recent progression. 26 dead at Sandy Hook. 49 dead and 58 wounded. 58 dead at Vegas, about 500 wounded. What next?

That question has been answered. Thickheaded much?
Was that answer because the police we must worship are a bunch of pussies that took over an hour to approach a dead man?

Do you have guns at your home, or are you relying on these pussies to save your life?

If you think cops are pussies, you must be a serious supporter of the 2nd amendment.
Cops are pussies & military are blowhards, I support the 2nd amendment. I have have guns at my home & CCW. I still don't believe anyone should be allowed to have full automatic spraying bullets.

The laws seem to agree with you,

"anyone" is not allowed to legally possess "full automatic spraying bullets".

You might want to educate yourself on the 2nd amendment so you don't look stupid when you discuss it.
No-one, not even police or military should be allowed to have a full automatic. Police & civilians should not have anything that takes magazines. Reload them one at a time, gun hold 15 rounds max.

That's your opinion and you should write to your Congressional representative and tell them to vote that way.

That is how our legislative bodies work.

Just a quick refresher on how the USA works:

Your district elects a representative for Congress that represents your district. That representative is supposed to bring your concerns to Congress and vote on your behalf.

If you want the 2nd amendment changed, tell your representative to get it changed,

You people are smarter than me, you know all the angles. I am realizing something here. How oblivious people can be to the obvious. It's rather disconcerting. If instead this was, say about illegal aliens, or gay marriage , you jolly chaps would be all over that. We all have our special issues that blind us to reality. This gun thing is one of them. I despise illegals, I revile gay marriage. But gun ownership is hands down the #1 issue, bar none. I can do without this "right" to have a firearm, I am totally good without a gun. Remind me again, why we NEED guns? Accept to protect ourselves from others WITH guns? That's a cyclical argument. If they didn't have guns, we wouldn't need them .
Now Mary, when I was very young, the meat that our family had was mostly venison, occasional bear, and, later, elk. That we got from my father hunting. Today, I still have my hunting guns, and, when I finally retire, if I move to a rural area, I will hunt once more. The meat is of far higher quality, and, if you live by the forest, less costly. I will never own a war weapon, and will only hunt when it make economic sense. That said, most that have guns have no need of them. And all too many should not have guns, because of mental deficiencies or lack of understanding their danger.

This thread and it's pro gun posters, amazes me. We have mass shooting by people that never should have had a gun, yet you people defend that? What, you pro gun people want to give a wink and nod or a medal to Stephen Paddock? You guys love guns more than you love human beings. You disgust me. More reasons to repeal the 2nd amendment.

This thread and it's pro gun posters, amazes me. We have mass shooting by people that never should have had a gun, yet you people defend that? What, you pro gun people want to give a wink and nod or a medal to Stephen Paddock? You guys love guns more than you love human beings. You disgust me. More reasons to repeal the 2nd amendment.
We have mass shooting by people that never should have had a gun, yet you people defend that?

Name one person that has defended it

What, you pro gun people want to give a wink and nod or a medal to Stephen Paddock?

No, if it were possible, I'd like to see him shot for every wound he caused.

You guys love guns more than you love human beings.

no, that's just a fantasy of yours

More reasons to repeal the 2nd amendment.

Never happen, and it has nothing to do with gun owners holding their weapons on people to prevent it from being repealed.

you keep deflecting from the reason it wont' be, why?

They're sick. Like that Bootney Farnsworth freak. Absolutely demented.

Are you going to be there to protect people who live in rural areas where it might take LE up to 30 minutes to arrive to your home to save you?

When Hillary Clinton forgoes armed protection, we can start having a conversation.

I am amazed that you want the special chosen people to have the protection of firearms, but you don't trust yourself.

When you trust the government more than yourself, you are truly lost.

You are literally admitting that you think Hillary Clinton is more special than you are.

Why shouldn't you be allowed the same rights as Hilary Clinton?

I fully support a licensing system to own a firearm. I don't want any low IQ savages or the occasional mental case going near a firearm!

Just some simple rules:

Must be a Natural Born American citizen (Obama for example was not)
Must be a high school graduate
Must have drivers' license
Must have never committed any violent crime ever
Must pass a typical conceal carry pistol/revolver permit test
Must not be public assistance

These are just some basic, common sense requirements and really needs to apply for knives since ghetto folks often use knives to assault people.

Last edited:
Living in your mental masturbation fantasy world again?

A gun is just a tool to most of us
My hunting rifles are tools. The assault rifle is a weapon of war. What fun it must be for these 'Conservatives' to fantasize about being the fellow on the 32nd floor, with those automatic rifles.

I do not hunt, save for perusing the meat counter at the local grocery store.

Does this mean I am precluded from owning firearms?

My hunting rifles are tools. The assault rifle is a weapon of war. What fun it must be for these 'Conservatives' to fantasize about being the fellow on the 32nd floor, with those automatic rifles.

No, you should be precluded from owning a firearm based on your posting history on this site.

No, you should be precluded from owning a firearm based on your posting history on this site.

I see you're one of those free speech fans.

:lmao:

Libs want to make it easier for Hitler Trump to commit genocide.

Hitler removed all guns from the German citizens.

Liberals want to do the same thing even though they say Trump is Hitler.

They are complicit and an accessory when he open the Trump branded concentration camps.

They will be amazing, believe me, this I can tell you.

Thanks to a Libs for helping out Donald Hitler.

I just don't think mental cases such as yourself should be allowed to own a gun.

There is this weird American fantasy we NEED guns. Do we? We NEED guns to hunt...no, there are plenty of food available in grocery stores. OK, self defense? OK, debatable, how would you have stopped the shooter in Las Vegas? You know, that chap that was exercising his 2nd amend rights to own 47 guns. Reminds me of a line from that old song by Buffalo Springfield. Something wrong here, there is man with a gun over there telling me to beware.

Last edited:

I just don't think mental cases such as yourself should be allowed to own a gun.

I've been tested in several business and other venues. I am ridiculously centered on all grids.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
/—-/ Geee your one course in high school psychology is paying off. Wowza you got us nailed.

There is this weird American fantasy we NEED guns. Do we? We NEED guns to hunt...no, there are plenty of food available in grocery stores. OK, self defense? OK, debatable, how would you have stopped the shooter in Las Vegas? You know, that chap that was exercising his 2nd amend rights to own 47 guns. Reminds me of a line from that old song by Buffalo Springfield. Something wrong here, there is man with a gun over there telling me to beware.

200w.gif

Forum List

Back