Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

I posted a link, dope. Try actually reading the thread. It's not my responsibility to bring you up to speed.
I posted a link,
Then you shouldn't have a problem posting it again, will you?

No.
No, you don't have a problem reposting whatever lame link gave you a number of 3%?

Or,

No, I'm not going to repost it because I realize it was a lame link, and doesn't back me up?

How could you even know what the 3% refers to if you haven't seen it?
How could you know it's "lame"?
Either read the thread or fuck off.

not going thru 380 posts to find y9our lame link.

What's the problem.?

Can't YOU find it either?

Then let it go and fuck off.

Who do you think you are that you can just jump into a thread and demand a recap because you're too lazy or stupid to do it yourself? You could have read the entire thread in the time you've been hounding me.

Then you shouldn't have a problem posting it again, will you?

No.
No, you don't have a problem reposting whatever lame link gave you a number of 3%?

Or,

No, I'm not going to repost it because I realize it was a lame link, and doesn't back me up?

What's the problem.?

Who do you think you are that you can just jump into a thread and demand a recap because you're too lazy or stupid to do it yourself? You could have read the entire thread in the time you've been hounding me.
I've been in this thread since the git go.

IF you posted a link, I dismissed it because it was from a lame site, that sane people wouldn't pay attention to.

Why so defensive about reposting a link?

78C1D409-2560-42E2-94B3-E5139C99BB32.jpeg
There. My line is drawn.

Or,

What's the problem.?

I've been in this thread since the git go.

IF you posted a link, I dismissed it because it was from a lame site, that sane people wouldn't pay attention to.

Why so defensive about reposting a link?

Fuck off.

They're the lobbying arm of the profiteers

Who doesn't love a profiteer?

Monopoly-man.png

Yep, their stock just got a nice bump on the news of another massacre. Nice model!

And whose fault is that? It's the anti gun crowd who rejoices in tragedy for political purposes. The ever present threat of confiscation is the incentive to hoard.

No one rejoices except the profiteers and their shareholders.

Not one thoughtful response by the gun lovers to this post:

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.
What you qualify as a "safe and sane gun policy", I consider an intrusion on my individual rights. Just cuz you say it, don't make it so.
get rid of the guns in south Chicago and then let's talk. otherwise you have no gun control.

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.

Yeah...now that is a lie on all topics right there....name the suit, give the reason they oppose the gun control extremism....you don't get to say "they oppose every effort," and then just move on....

You know that every time you list a gun control law you want it gets shown to be stupid...that is why you have stopped listing the specifics....because once you show a specific one, it is easy to see it is dumb and doesn't do anything you say it will do....and so you smear and lie...

They support keeping violent criminals in jail.....and I listed that twice now....here is a 3rd time....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Your obsession with firearms is pathological, a fetish for guns needs to be ruled out by a competent shrink.
it's your obsession that is in question.

What you qualify as a "safe and sane gun policy", I consider an intrusion on my individual rights. Just cuz you say it, don't make it so.

How intruded on their individual rights were the families of the 58 victims? I'd put those killed and thier right to live as a greater intrusion; that you don't is telling.
well what about the thousands who died in car crashes or knifed to death. dude you really don't know too much do you?

How intruded on their individual rights were the families of the 58 victims? I'd put those killed and thier right to live as a greater intrusion; that you don't is telling.
What's telling is your fascist bent to disarm us. Never going to happen.
isn't that what the nazi's did?

o
I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.
It will never happen. There's way too many non-moonbats in America.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly disgust the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.
and what strategy do you have to take guns out of the hands of criminals? Start with Chicago and come and let us know your strategy. stay away from normal gun owners. the ones who don't do criminal activity with them. ready go.

You have two mega decisions. Heller. McDonald vs Chicago. 2nd AND the 14trh.

Fuck off gun hating losers. What is the most important is that you have clearly shown over the years that what you want is disarmament of the American law abiding populace. Duly noted.

Come and get them.
it's what hitler did. so who are the true nazis?

o
I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly debate the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.

and what strategy do you have to take guns out of the hands of criminals? Start with Chicago and come and let us know your strategy. stay away from normal gun owners. the ones who don't do criminal activity with them. ready go.

First, answer this question:

How do members of gangs obtain firearms?

o

FUCK OFF.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly debate the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.

illegally. why? no back ground checks and no waiting period.

o

FUCK OFF.

They go into Walmart and go back to the machine gun section and buy them over the counter.

o

They go into Walmart and go back to the machine gun section and buy them over the counter.
or they go into walmart and go back to the machine gun section and just take them.

o

straw purchases

purchases from other criminals

theft

filing false information on background check paperwork.

o

straw purchases

purchases from other criminals

theft

filing false information on background check paperwork.
it seems the gun grabbers aren't aware of how gangs get guns.

The gun banning parrots are not interested in stopping criminals, just the law abiding. It clearly shows with the obstruction they cause on getting more harsh penalties for illegal gun use.

Forum List

Back