Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.
I don't really want to end the second amendment, but a couple of more atrocities, and that is going to happen. Look at the recent progression. 26 dead at Sandy Hook. 49 dead and 58 wounded. 58 dead at Vegas, about 500 wounded. What next?

Let's talk about Chicago where blacks are killing other blacks at an alarming rate, over 500 so far this year. Strict gun control hasn't done shit. I bet most of the guns used aren't even legal.

So, laws will help how?

Most of the mass shooters were on some kind of meds for mental illness or ADHD at one time. Maybe start with that as a possible link and go from there.

We've always had guns. We haven't always had these mass shootings or high murder rates in cities. Guns didn't change anyone but something did.

If you want solutions, you have to be willing to deal with the root of the problem. Libs would rather ban guns simply because they want to do that anyway. Even if we didn't have all these shootings, the left would want a gun ban. And it has nothing to do with the killing of innocent people, just that their idea government needs power over helpless people.

So maybe the anti-gun voter can explain how they will get the Amendment to repeal the Second Amendment through the House, then get a Super Majority vote in the Senate then get it signed by the President and then have a Majority of States to ratify it?

Actually, the process is much more difficult and rightly so!

The Amendment Process and Bill of Rights
The Constitution (Article V) provides that amendments can be proposed either by Congress, with a two-thirds vote of both houses, or by a national convention requested by two-thirds of the state legislatures. Amendments are ratified by three-fourths of the state legislatures or by conventions in three-fourths of the states. Only the Twenty-first Amendment, which repealed Prohibition in 1933, was adopted by state conventions.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.
There is no line to be drawn. We can have any gun we want according to the Constitution. You're the only ones that want a line.

Read Heller and pay attention. I know what you want to believe, but reality conflicts with what you want it to be.

You should read Heller.....since you didn't understand it the first time....

o
I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.
You hunt. You live in Canada. They have supermarkets in Canada, don't they? We have a problem here in Yankeeland with gun toting madmen, perhaps you haven't noticed. Some of us yanks have had enough of this gunmania and want to really end that. Repealing the 2nd amendment to the American constitution.
It will never happen. There's way too many non-moonbats in America.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly debate the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.

and what strategy do you have to take guns out of the hands of criminals? Start with Chicago and come and let us know your strategy. stay away from normal gun owners. the ones who don't do criminal activity with them. ready go.

First, answer this question:

How do members of gangs obtain firearms?

That's easy......1) they steal them....2) they get friends and family to buy them at gun stores....the freinds and family can pass current federal background checks...which means they can pass universal background checks for any private sale.....the Prosecutors do not have any desire to prosecute the baby momma or the grandmother of a gang member who will tell the jury she bought the guns for the gang because they threatened to beat or kill her....

That is how they get the guns.

o

FUCK OFF.

The 2nd A. need not be repealed, for there is some truth to the meme that only then criminals will have guns. Gun Control does not and never has meant a repeal of the 2nd; it means we need to be rational and honestly debate the benefits of gun ownership and the deficits of gun ownership.

and what strategy do you have to take guns out of the hands of criminals? Start with Chicago and come and let us know your strategy. stay away from normal gun owners. the ones who don't do criminal activity with them. ready go.

Wow! That is the stupidest question I have ever seen on this forum.

They get them from the tooth fairy, jackass.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

It's okay to admit you're afraid to defend yourself, a law abiding Conservative will defend your weak position...

Go on and deflect your outrage with the law abiding Americans who own guns, one day you'll wake up out of your fantasy world or you won't, no one really cares, it will be a COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE YOU TAKE OUR GUNS!!!
No one from the government wants to take your guns, you dipshit. You just conflate reasonable regulations of guns with over-turning the 2nd amendment completely. You do it because you’re too stupid to understand nuance I guess. No democrat in office wants to take guns from people who are mentally stable and non-felons. Get it through your skull.
What you define as reasonable, I define as intrusive, invasive, and restrictive.

Maybe you can tell us, then, why so many Democrat leaders - to include Hillary - have called for the 2nd Amendment to be repealed. (Psst ---- did you see Warren's comments just today?)
Good god. We both know you can’t find any quote from a democrat that has suggested repeal of the 2nd amendment.
I'll give you just one ---- unless, of course, you demand more.

Hillary Clinton:

“The Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”
PRIVATE EVENT IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK, SEPTEMBER 2015

Aw heck, I'll give you another one as a free bonus:

Elizabeth Warren: “If the Republicans disarm, all is well and good. If they refuse to disarm, we shall disarm them ourselves”

You don't even have to say thank you.

Want more??? You KNOW you don't want me to go into Feinstein or Sanders' history on the 2nd Amendment.

They know good and goddamn well that confiscation is the goal. They simply want to continue insulting our intelligence and pretending that we are being paranoid. It's why we must ignore them, repeal every gun law on the books, including all state gun laws, and never give them another ounce of control.

It's okay to admit you're afraid to defend yourself, a law abiding Conservative will defend your weak position...

Go on and deflect your outrage with the law abiding Americans who own guns, one day you'll wake up out of your fantasy world or you won't, no one really cares, it will be a COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE YOU TAKE OUR GUNS!!!
No one from the government wants to take your guns, you dipshit. You just conflate reasonable regulations of guns with over-turning the 2nd amendment completely. You do it because you’re too stupid to understand nuance I guess. No democrat in office wants to take guns from people who are mentally stable and non-felons. Get it through your skull.
What you define as reasonable, I define as intrusive, invasive, and restrictive.

Maybe you can tell us, then, why so many Democrat leaders - to include Hillary - have called for the 2nd Amendment to be repealed. (Psst ---- did you see Warren's comments just today?)
Good god. We both know you can’t find any quote from a democrat that has suggested repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Hillary Clinton:

“The Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment. And I am going to make that case every chance I get.”

Elizabeth Warren: “If the Republicans disarm, all is well and good. If they refuse to disarm, we shall disarm them ourselves”

Want more??? You KNOW you don't want me to go into Feinstein or Sanders' history on the 2nd Amendment.
I’m going to need proof Warren actually said that. Can you provide that? I noticed you provided no link. I’m guessing you just don’t have one.

The Hillary quote is completely non-specific. It doesn’t refer to over-turning the amendment. That mostly matters because Hillary has always been a moderate on gun control publically. Gun control was something she barely touched on during the campaign in comparison to other issues.

Hillary Clinton:

I’m going to need proof Warren actually said that. Can you provide that? I noticed you provided no link. I’m guessing you just don’t have one.

The Hillary quote is completely non-specific. It doesn’t refer to over-turning the amendment. That mostly matters because Hillary has always been a moderate on gun control publically. Gun control was something she barely touched on during the campaign in comparison to other issues.
Tippity tap. Tippity tap.

Just keep tap dancing the night away ---- or, you could do your own damn research.

You tell me just exactly what Supreme Court ruling on guns that Hillary was referring to.

Hillary Clinton:

Tippity tap. Tippity tap.

Just keep tap dancing the night away ---- or, you could do your own damn research.

You tell me just exactly what Supreme Court ruling on guns that Hillary was referring to.
Oh, so the Warren quote was a complete fabrication? Yeah, I figured as much.

I don’t know what that Hillary quote is. It doesn’t matter, however, for two reasons: 1) Because it was never a campaign issue for Hillary. 2) Hillary will say anything to a crowd that is privately recorded. Mitt Romney did the same thing in the 2012 campaign. It’s what politicians do at private events. They say anything to win the vote of the people they are talking to.

Of course I'm talking AR platforms and the like.
You don't like those scary guns, do you?

Those two guns have the exact same fire power. One looks like a military gun. That's exactly what the dumbass Assault Weapons Ban did. Banned scary-looking guns.
You don't like those scary guns, do you?

It's not about scary, it's about the ease with which they can be modified and fitted with military equipment.

Please point to where a bump stock or a high cap drum mag can be attached to the 750.

o

You really are an asshole of the first degree, that is, a stupid asshole. Gangs in ChiTown and around the nation get their guns legally, illegally or by theft. It's really a simple question, one that even dimwits could answer.

Both means of obtaining guns can be reduced if some gun control measures are employed or beefed up. Even a half-wit has the ability to consider how a national data base can be established placing a hold on any person whose purchase flags a concern.

Both criminal and civil sanctions can and ought to be increased when gun laws are violated, and anyone convicted in a criminal matter of gun running ought to earn a 10 year stint in Federal Prison, and live the rest of their life on Parole.

o

You really are an asshole of the first degree, that is, a stupid asshole. Gangs in ChiTown and around the nation get their guns legally, illegally or by theft. It's really a simple question, one that even dimwits could answer.

Both means of obtaining guns can be reduced if some gun control measures are employed or beefed up. Even a half-wit has the ability to consider how a national data base can be established placing a hold on any person whose purchase flags a concern.

Both criminal and civil sanctions can and ought to be increased when gun laws are violated, and anyone convicted in a criminal matter of gun running ought to earn a 10 year stint in Federal Prison, and live the rest of their life on Parole.
we told you how. stop acting like no one answered your question. so we're all waiting for your follow up. so far nothing. why?

o

we told you how. stop acting like no one answered your question. so we're all waiting for your follow up. so far nothing. why?

Which question was that? Your use of our witten language is that of a child, BTW.

FUCK OFF.
I don't really want to end the second amendment, but a couple of more atrocities, and that is going to happen. Look at the recent progression. 26 dead at Sandy Hook. 49 dead and 58 wounded. 58 dead at Vegas, about 500 wounded. What next?

Let's talk about Chicago where blacks are killing other blacks at an alarming rate, over 500 so far this year. Strict gun control hasn't done shit. I bet most of the guns used aren't even legal.

So, laws will help how?

Most of the mass shooters were on some kind of meds for mental illness or ADHD at one time. Maybe start with that as a possible link and go from there.

We've always had guns. We haven't always had these mass shootings or high murder rates in cities. Guns didn't change anyone but something did.

If you want solutions, you have to be willing to deal with the root of the problem. Libs would rather ban guns simply because they want to do that anyway. Even if we didn't have all these shootings, the left would want a gun ban. And it has nothing to do with the killing of innocent people, just that their idea government needs power over helpless people.
The right is about profit, not morals.

The People are the Militia. Well regulated Militia of the whole and entire People, are necessary to the security of a free State.

Forum List

Back