Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

Is this:

rem750syn.jpg

a weapon of military design? It's a Remington 750.

Here is a Bushmaster AR-15 clone (the real AR-15 is made by Colt):

bushmaster_1.jpg

Let me guess, the scary-looking Bushmaster is the rifle of "military design" right?

You triggered, bro?
You 3%ers have a short fuse.
Are you a pussy bro? Move somewhere that makes you feels all safey safe.

In America, we get to have guns. If you don't like it, move to a pussy place that believes the way you do. There are plenty of them.

And, yes, we do get fucking pissed off when you commies try to confiscate our guns so you can run your communist revolution. We know the game. We don't have your commie bullshit here because we have guns. It's over, pinko. Your communist revolution will not happen because we will keep our guns.
:dance:

Now, go fuck your boyfriend in the ass....not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's you 3%ers who's insecurity with the scary world who need to own half of the guns in America to satisfy your fear and mistrust.

Your paranoia is showing. You'd better go load another couple thousand rounds. We've moved up our timetable.
3%ers?

The demographics and politics of gun-owning households

You triggered, bro?

In America, we get to have guns. If you don't like it, move to a pussy place that believes the way you do. There are plenty of them.

And, yes, we do get fucking pissed off when you commies try to confiscate our guns so you can run your communist revolution. We know the game. We don't have your commie bullshit here because we have guns. It's over, pinko. Your communist revolution will not happen because we will keep our guns.

Now, go fuck your boyfriend in the ass....not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's you 3%ers who's insecurity with the scary world who need to own half of the guns in America to satisfy your fear and mistrust.

Your paranoia is showing. You'd better go load another couple thousand rounds. We've moved up our timetable.
3%ers?

White : 41%
Black: 19%
Hispanic: 20%

I'm calling bullshit on that one.

My only agenda is the ban on weapons of military design. I have no interest in the rest of your arsenal.
You're honest alright.
Irrational and paranoid but honest.
What makes a weapon "military design"? I noticed you used the word "weapon" and not firearm. I have a ka-bar knife, designed for Marines. You want to ban my knife?

ALL firearms are "military design." We wouldn't have firearms without first having a military application. Even fucking SHOTGUNS are military design.

But, I will bet you don't even know the difference between semi-auto and full-auto, do you? You don't know the real definition of an assault rifle, do you?

I'm an Army veteran. Of course I know what I'm talking about. I find it interesting that you are suddenly playing obtuse.

You triggered, bro?

3%ers?

Yes. 3%ers.
I've already posted about it and of course you are utterly clueless. In the future, read the thread before jumping in with irrelevant nonsense.

You triggered, bro?

3%ers?

White : 41%
Black: 19%
Hispanic: 20%

I'm calling bullshit on that one.

A little too close for comfort?
You'd better get some more. :laugh:

You triggered, bro?

3%ers?

Yes. 3%ers.
I've already posted about it and of course you are utterly clueless. In the future, read the thread before jumping in with irrelevant nonsense.
If you already posted about it, it should be no problem for you to link to the post explaining it, or,,(gasp) posting it again.

You triggered, bro?

3%ers?

Yes. 3%ers.
If you already posted about it, it should be no problem for you to link to the post explaining it, or,,(gasp) posting it again.

No. Read the thread.

3%ers?

Yes. 3%ers.

No. Read the thread.

I did a search, in this thread, of 3%.

6 hits, none of which explained where you came up with that number.
(no time limit)

I did a search, board wide, got 35 hits.
(no time limit)

none of which explained how you came up with that number.

So far, you are batting zero.

I think our line is fairly clear.

Our right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Without the ability and tools to defend ourselves we are not a free people

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

It is against the law to carry fully automatic weapons without a proper permit that is from the Federal Government.

I am guessing you are one of those that confuse semi-automatic versus fully automatic and believe the shooter in Vegas had fully automatic weapons when he had semi-automatics that he were made to fire like fully automatic weapons.

So why discuss second amendment rights with someone that clearly does not even know you can not carry a fully automatic weapon without first going through a long enduring process with the Federal Government?

Also you should look up State laws before discussing this issue because it is against the law to murder in every state and criminals do not care, so how many more laws do you need to pretend to feel safe in your safe space little snow flake?
Why am I not surprised you people completely miss the point? I am aware that it is illegal to carry automatic weapons. I said that as a HYPOTHETICAL. My question to you gun nuts is do you prefer that you have that kind of privilege with guns even though you don’t now? Do YOU think there should be a limit on who can carry these weapons and what kind of limitations should there be on these weapons?

So regardless of current law, should it be legal, in your opinion, for ANYONE to be able to open carry automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If your answer to that is “no”, then what does that say about your 2nd amendment rights? Doesn’t that mean the idea of gun control is an arbitrary concept not covered in the constitution? Why are liberals wrong to push for gun control if you will admit there should be a limitations on the amendment?

3%ers?

Yes. 3%ers.

No. Read the thread.

(no time limit)

(no time limit)

I posted a link, dope. Try actually reading the thread. It's not my responsibility to bring you up to speed.

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

You're a moron. The line is quite clear as set out in the 2nd Amendment, and backed up by the Heller & Miller USSC decisions.

Yes. 3%ers.

No. Read the thread.

(no time limit)

(no time limit)

I posted a link, dope. Try actually reading the thread. It's not my responsibility to bring you up to speed.
I posted a link,
Then you shouldn't have a problem posting it again, will you?

Yes. 3%ers.

No. Read the thread.

(no time limit)

(no time limit)

I posted a link,

No.

No. Read the thread.

(no time limit)

(no time limit)

I posted a link,

No.
No, you don't have a problem reposting whatever lame link gave you a number of 3%?

Or,

No, I'm not going to repost it because I realize it was a lame link, and doesn't back me up?

No. Read the thread.

(no time limit)

(no time limit)

I posted a link,

No.
No, you don't have a problem reposting whatever lame link gave you a number of 3%?

Or,

No, I'm not going to repost it because I realize it was a lame link, and doesn't back me up?

How could you even know what the 3% refers to if you haven't seen it?
How could you know it's "lame"?
Either read the thread or fuck off.

(no time limit)

(no time limit)

I posted a link,

No.

Or,

How could you even know what the 3% refers to if you haven't seen it?
How could you know it's "lame"?
Either read the thread or fuck off.

not going thru 380 posts to find y9our lame link.

What's the problem.?

Can't YOU find it either?

Forum List

Back