Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Of course, what question they can’t answer is where they draw the line.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

It's okay to admit you're afraid to defend yourself, a law abiding Conservative will defend your weak position...

Go on and deflect your outrage with the law abiding Americans who own guns, one day you'll wake up out of your fantasy world or you won't, no one really cares, it will be a COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE YOU TAKE OUR GUNS!!!
No one from the government wants to take your guns, you dipshit. You just conflate reasonable regulations of guns with over-turning the 2nd amendment completely. You do it because you’re too stupid to understand nuance I guess. No democrat in office wants to take guns from people who are mentally stable and non-felons. Get it through your skull.
Na, Gun control had never been about guns it’s all about control… Same thing with healthcare

RWs have a child-like fantasy when it comes to guns. They delude themselves into dreaming of one day being an armed hero. This can range from taking down a home intruder to shooting fascist thugs trying to steal their liberty! The truth of the matter is that when it comes to pulling the trigger, many wouid puss out in such situations. The idea of it just gives them the feels so they insist on no gun control whatsoever.

Do they want ANYONE to be able to carry fully automatic weapons anywhere, anytime? If that hypothetical is answered as a “no”, then what does that say about their 2nd amendment rights? It’s fallacious thinking, but these are republicans afterall.

It's okay to admit you're afraid to defend yourself, a law abiding Conservative will defend your weak position...

Go on and deflect your outrage with the law abiding Americans who own guns, one day you'll wake up out of your fantasy world or you won't, no one really cares, it will be a COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE YOU TAKE OUR GUNS!!!
No one from the government wants to take your guns, you dipshit. You just conflate reasonable regulations of guns with over-turning the 2nd amendment completely. You do it because you’re too stupid to understand nuance I guess. No democrat in office wants to take guns from people who are mentally stable and non-felons. Get it through your skull.
Na, Gun control had never been about guns it’s all about control… Same thing with healthcare
Yes, our Second Amendment is about control, for the sake of the security of a free State.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.

I bet that bump stock and high cap mag make it much easier.
Up till Vegas bump stocks were not great sellers, but you progressives running around lighting your hair on fire over bump stocks made them sell out in no time...thanks - I’m sold out of them. I had a hard time selling them before. LOL

Last edited:

They refuse to, grow up and muster and become, well regulated.
Firearm ownership is none of the federal governments business… That is the meaning of the second amendment
No, it isn't. It only means that, in right wing fantasy. To the rest of us, it means what it says, about the whole and entire, militia of the People.
It’s no one’s business but the individual’s, that being firearm ownership....

Yes, our Second Amendment is about control, for the sake of the security of a free State.
Every time one of these progressives shoots up a bunch of people, it just causes people to buy more guns and ammo. And that is a good thing to buy more guns and ammo... Because the government cannot be trusted

You people are smarter than me, you know all the angles. I am realizing something here. How oblivious people can be to the obvious. It's rather disconcerting. If instead this was, say about illegal aliens, or gay marriage , you jolly chaps would be all over that. We all have our special issues that blind us to reality. This gun thing is one of them. I despise illegals, I revile gay marriage. But gun ownership is hands down the #1 issue, bar none. I can do without this "right" to have a firearm, I am totally good without a gun. Remind me again, why we NEED guns? Accept to protect ourselves from others WITH guns? That's a cyclical argument. If they didn't have guns, we wouldn't need them .
Now Mary, when I was very young, the meat that our family had was mostly venison, occasional bear, and, later, elk. That we got from my father hunting. Today, I still have my hunting guns, and, when I finally retire, if I move to a rural area, I will hunt once more. The meat is of far higher quality, and, if you live by the forest, less costly. I will never own a war weapon, and will only hunt when it make economic sense. That said, most that have guns have no need of them. And all too many should not have guns, because of mental deficiencies or lack of understanding their danger.

It's turned into a cult full of paramilitary fanatics who have lunatic fantasies of govt takeovers. It's these types that own the bulk of guns and who are the most at risk of perpetrating these attacks. These are probably the people who really should not have guns in the first place.

View attachment 153518

Just three percent of adults own half of America’s guns
It pisses people off just like you, because obviously we can’t trust people like you. LOL

Not one thoughtful response by the gun lovers to this post:

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.

Not one example of an NRA supported gun control measure.

Q. Do they enable domestic and foreign terrorists

A. YES!
They're the lobbying arm of the profiteers.
Their position after Vegas was to call for a national CCW law. It's always more guns in more hands all of the time. Why? Because when more people are armed, others will feel the need to be armed as well.
An armed America is a safe America... see rural areas
Firearms outnumber people many, many times over… buy more guns and ammo

Two houses side by side: On the lawn of one house is a 'We Support The NRA'. On the lawn of the other house is a sign that states" This is a gun-free Zone'.
Which is the one the home invasion thugs will to break into?
Point made..........asshole.
Why are home invasions so rare in ranching/farming communities?
Point made......asshole!

Two houses side by side: On the lawn of one house is a 'We Support The NRA'. On the lawn of the other house is a sign that states" This is a gun-free Zone'.
Which is the one the home invasion thugs will to break into?
Point made..........asshole.
Why are home invasions so rare in ranching/farming communities?
Point made......asshole!
Yep, I don’t let the collective make decisions for me… Fuck that

They refuse to, grow up and muster and become, well regulated.
Firearm ownership is none of the federal governments business… That is the meaning of the second amendment
No, it isn't. It only means that, in right wing fantasy. To the rest of us, it means what it says, about the whole and entire, militia of the People.
It’s no one’s business but the individual’s, that being firearm ownership....
You don't believe safety codes should apply?

Every time one of these progressives shoots up a bunch of people, it just causes people to buy more guns and ammo. And that is a good thing to buy more guns and ammo... Because the government cannot be trusted
And, privateers can?

They're the lobbying arm of the profiteers

Who doesn't love a profiteer?

Monopoly-man.png

Yep, their stock just got a nice bump on the news of another massacre. Nice model!

"The NRA opposes every effort by anyone who wants a safe and sane gun policy. They fund suits to sue cities and counties who want to place any & all restrictions on guns and ammo, and scapegoat the mentally ill with no apparent concern for their rights - typical of callous conservatives like you."

One example is all they need to offer where the NRA supported gun control measures.
What you qualify as a "safe and sane gun policy", I consider an intrusion on my individual rights. Just cuz you say it, don't make it so.

How intruded on their individual rights were the families of the 58 victims? I'd put those killed and thier right to live as a greater intrusion; that you don't is telling.
Shit happens, No reason to punish law-abiding people unjustly. Jack weed
Shit happens, No reason to punish law-abiding people unjustly. Jack weed

Punish?
Such drama. It's not like you'll be corralled and used for target practice.

I fucking hunt. I hunt. When I lived in Tennessee I fucking hunted. I'm in Canada now. I FUCKING HUNT MY FOOD.

FUCK OFF.

I bet that bump stock and high cap mag make it much easier.
Up till Vegas bump stocks were not great sellers, but you progressives running around lighting your hair on fire over bump stocks made them sell out in no time...thanks - I’m sold out of them. I had a hard time selling them before. LOL

Ain't it great!
'Murica!

You people are smarter than me, you know all the angles. I am realizing something here. How oblivious people can be to the obvious. It's rather disconcerting. If instead this was, say about illegal aliens, or gay marriage , you jolly chaps would be all over that. We all have our special issues that blind us to reality. This gun thing is one of them. I despise illegals, I revile gay marriage. But gun ownership is hands down the #1 issue, bar none. I can do without this "right" to have a firearm, I am totally good without a gun. Remind me again, why we NEED guns? Accept to protect ourselves from others WITH guns? That's a cyclical argument. If they didn't have guns, we wouldn't need them .
Now Mary, when I was very young, the meat that our family had was mostly venison, occasional bear, and, later, elk. That we got from my father hunting. Today, I still have my hunting guns, and, when I finally retire, if I move to a rural area, I will hunt once more. The meat is of far higher quality, and, if you live by the forest, less costly. I will never own a war weapon, and will only hunt when it make economic sense. That said, most that have guns have no need of them. And all too many should not have guns, because of mental deficiencies or lack of understanding their danger.

It's turned into a cult full of paramilitary fanatics who have lunatic fantasies of govt takeovers. It's these types that own the bulk of guns and who are the most at risk of perpetrating these attacks. These are probably the people who really should not have guns in the first place.

View attachment 153518

Just three percent of adults own half of America’s guns
It pisses people off just like you, because obviously we can’t trust people like you. LOL

Yes, you 3%ers don't seem to trust anyone. Driven purely by irrational fears. Exactly the people who probably shouldn't be armed in the first place.

I wonder how 80% of people manage to survive this scary, scary world without being armed?

Not one example of an NRA supported gun control measure.

Q. Do they enable domestic and foreign terrorists

A. YES!
They're the lobbying arm of the profiteers.
Their position after Vegas was to call for a national CCW law. It's always more guns in more hands all of the time. Why? Because when more people are armed, others will feel the need to be armed as well.
An armed America is a safe America... see rural areas
Firearms outnumber people many, many times over… buy more guns and ammo

All of those guns are owned by only 20% of the people. You people are nuts.

Forum List

Back