Do you notice how RWs never establish a line on their 2nd amendment rights?

Better the American people continue to pay the price for your toys.

What a douche.
The American people pay the price for listening to your communist bullshit. Should we get government to force you to shut your fucking pie hole?

The American people are giving their lives involuntarily so lunatics like yourself can indulge your paramilitary, antigovernment lunatic firearm fantasies with your toys.

Better the American people continue to pay the price for your toys.

What a douche.
The American people pay the price for listening to your communist bullshit. Should we get government to force you to shut your fucking pie hole?

Nice straw man. People aren't massacred by words. It's you lunatics who are triggered by them and mow down innocents as a result.

You triggered, bro?
You 3%ers have a short fuse.
Are you a pussy bro? Move somewhere that makes you feels all safey safe.

In America, we get to have guns. If you don't like it, move to a pussy place that believes the way you do. There are plenty of them.

And, yes, we do get fucking pissed off when you commies try to confiscate our guns so you can run your communist revolution. We know the game. We don't have your commie bullshit here because we have guns. It's over, pinko. Your communist revolution will not happen because we will keep our guns.
:dance:

Now, go fuck your boyfriend in the ass....not that there's anything wrong with that.

We have guns.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Cry bitches.

We have them and we will keep them.

All the bitching and crying in the world will not change that FACT!!!

All the efforts to guilt us or shame us into giving them up are futile.

YOU LOSE!!!!

I hope it makes you little bitches so goddamn mad that you go buy guns.
:lol:

You triggered, bro?
You 3%ers have a short fuse.
Are you a pussy bro? Move somewhere that makes you feels all safey safe.

In America, we get to have guns. If you don't like it, move to a pussy place that believes the way you do. There are plenty of them.

And, yes, we do get fucking pissed off when you commies try to confiscate our guns so you can run your communist revolution. We know the game. We don't have your commie bullshit here because we have guns. It's over, pinko. Your communist revolution will not happen because we will keep our guns.

Now, go fuck your boyfriend in the ass....not that there's anything wrong with that.

It's you 3%ers who's insecurity with the scary world who need to own half of the guns in America to satisfy your fear and mistrust.

Your paranoia is showing. You'd better go load another couple thousand rounds. We've moved up our timetable.

We have guns.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Cry bitches.

We have them and we will keep them.

All the bitching and crying in the world will not change that FACT!!!

All the efforts to guilt us or shame us into giving them up are futile.

YOU LOSE!!!!

I hope it makes you little bitches so goddamn mad that you go buy guns.
I hope it makes you little bitches so goddamn mad that you go buy guns

No doubt because you are a lowlife profiteer.

I am a capitalist. Yes.

I am a greedy, no-good, gun toting, selfish, hateful, don't-give-a-fuck-how-safe-you-feel asshole. I don't give a shit if babies die. Good. We need to reduce the population by 6 billion anyway.

Cry.

We're keeping ALL our guns and more. We're pushing for machine guns, and I hope that makes you shit your breeches.

get pissed. you have lost the gun issue. give it up.

I am a capitalist. Yes.

I am a greedy, no-good, gun toting, selfish, hateful, don't-give-a-fuck-how-safe-you-feel asshole. I don't give a shit if babies die. Good. We need to reduce the population by 6 billion anyway.

Cry.

We're keeping ALL our guns and more. We're pushing for machine guns, and I hope that makes you shit your breeches.

get pissed. you have lost the gun issue. give it up.

At least you're honest. Despicable but honest.

At least you're honest. Despicable but honest.
What's more despicable, the honest capitalist, or the lying, hiding true identity and true agenda, communist?

Again, at least I am honest.

My only agenda is the ban on weapons of military design. I have no interest in the rest of your arsenal.
You're honest alright.
Irrational and paranoid but honest.

My only agenda is the ban on weapons of military design. I have no interest in the rest of your arsenal.
You're honest alright.
Irrational and paranoid but honest.
What makes a weapon "military design"? I noticed you used the word "weapon" and not firearm. I have a ka-bar knife, designed for Marines. You want to ban my knife?

ALL firearms are "military design." We wouldn't have firearms without first having a military application. Even fucking SHOTGUNS are military design.

But, I will bet you don't even know the difference between semi-auto and full-auto, do you? You don't know the real definition of an assault rifle, do you?

Forum List

Back