Do you realise (or care)?

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Way to fall for it, Chumlee.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269
I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. “Trolling”?

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020
By the standard of your own foreign policy the people of any country has always had to pay the consequences of its administration. You’re defined by your leader.

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020
Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.

I wanna buy Greenland ........who doesn't wanna buy Greenland
Last I heard we were trading Puerto Rico for Greenland as an even swap

That would work

If we could only convince the Danes they weren't getting the shaft on a deal like that ....maybe on bizzaro world

Really funny. All that matters.

oh, you have been Trump Trolled

US is no longer a nation? It’s a person?

It's a fake humorless news imagining that attracts humorless fake news addicts.
Like you, sucker.
Damn, it’s “the fake news” running the US official Twitter account now?

It's your humorless perspective bolstered by humorless fake news.
Now, don't make me repeat myself, again.
You either get it from afar, or just simply don't.

Last I heard we were trading Puerto Rico for Greenland as an even swap

That would work

If we could only convince the Danes they weren't getting the shaft on a deal like that ....maybe on bizzaro world

Really funny. All that matters.

all that matters is the whoopa man

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Why are you so jealous of our success? Why do you think its right to chastise people just because they have accomplished more than your people?

After we buy it,
Can we put up Hotels?
skynews-trump-trump-tweet_4750427.jpg

do you realize we don't GAF!!!???
go help the nazis like you did in WW2
Oh - you managed to answer the question? Although most likely a mistake on your behalf - nevertheless an answer.
You just don’t give a fuck. But I guess you are amused. Congratulations.

Sweden????!!!!!
you don't know SHIT about America----now go back yo helping your nazi friends

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!

do you realize we don't GAF!!!???
go help the nazis like you did in WW2
Oh - you managed to answer the question? Although most likely a mistake on your behalf - nevertheless an answer.
You just don’t give a fuck. But I guess you are amused. Congratulations.
Sweden.............???!!!!!!??
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

What the hell has happened to you, besides being afflicted with TDS?

President Harry Truman tried to purchase Greenland in 1946, but Denmark told him to go pound sand.

Do you have any doubt that Truman cussed them like a drunken sailor? He also pegged you guy and girls when he remarked in 1945, that political correctness is a “a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority.”

Consider yourself informed. You're very welcome.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Well, I use the metaphor of pro rasslin' - they all huff and puff in front of the cameras, then go off to the same bar and have some laughs- but you're basically right.

It's all Kabuki theater...Trump has come in and made a sit-com out of it....Big whoop...Politicians are vastly overrated in the first place.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!

That's true. Obama was view as an ass-clown by most of our allies, as well as out adversaries, especially Russia and China. They had very little respect for the little faggot.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?
Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Why are you so jealous of our success? Why do you think its right to chastise people just because they have accomplished more than your people?
“People”?
I only observe what you officially say. USA scorns Denmark for not selling Greenland to them. What the hell happened to you? The former nation that accomplished so much?

I see you named yourself after a character from True Blood, which is an American made television show. No one names themselves after characters from your countries second rate productions.

Forum List

Back