Do you realise (or care)?

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
NATO nations need to pay what they owe for alliance membership. Europeans allowing Islamic immigrants to take over their sovereign nations and destroy their culture.

BULLSHIT, that is all you have done on this thread. Godboy provided you a link that showed that the nuking hurricanes didn't come from Trump or his Cabinet and you ignored it.

You got anything else because quite frankly, you are an ignorant and not very interesting at all.
First of all:
I’ve tried to read and reply to almost every post here.

I get that you don’t find it interesting to read how your irregular, completely erratic and inconsistent foreign policy is affecting what’s beyond your borders. You could just have said that you didn’t care.

As for what other domestic squabbling over who said what or when you know I just handed you some brief examples of what US is telling the rest of the world.

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!
We did - it was a joke to make someone else upset.

Also hailing official trolling as “good” while throwing it in the face of others - well not so nice move.

Where did I say trolling was "good"? We are not at fault for erroneous information, I can't help you bit on it. I can't control what the world thinks of the United States, I didn't vote for the current President nor do I agree with him on some issues. That said, I don't appreciate Russians, Swedes, Canadians or Welsh interfering in our business.
Well latest fashion is Trump is trolling the left. From his supporters.
I have no interest in interfering with your business.
But the the official US standpoints have an impact. Last month you demanded an American citizen freed from Swedish jail. By your official Twitter account.

Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

Are we going to ignore US completely? It’s off the charts.

I don’t support Trump but I damn well won’t support foreign interests interfere with our elections. I didn’t demand shit from Sweden, you can keep the rapper as far as I’m concerned. Anyone that travels to a foreign country and does something stupid, deserves what they get.

Ignore us as much as you want, I don’t mind, I am all for bringing our troops home from all over the world, cut foreign aid 100% and concentrate on fixing our country. We need to mind our own business. I couldn’t tell you who runs Sweden, nor do I care you are a sovereign nation and can take care of yourselves, you don’t need us.
That you don’t care is a perfectly acceptable answer.
But just so you know: when US is trying, on highest level of authority - the presidents mouth, to interfere (yes, US is interfering, not the other way around) with absolutely no insight of our juridical system it raises questions. I get it, it’s a move on the domestic level - but it affects foreign countries.

In this last case it’s quite easy to spot, knowing the back story. Even I can laugh to an extent. But there are hundreds of other Tweets that I don’t know enough of the political background regarding the countries mentioned. What are we to think? Is US foreign policy always a joke, or only when it comes to rappers in jail?

But this thread seems to answer the question in the OP, no one really cares about the uncertainty US brings to the table.

Keep the rapper, give him life, he was stupid to go to another country and break the law. That you don’t like the Presidents tweets are a okay with me. We survive Trump like we did Obama and Bush and Clinton. I’m not sure the rest of the wold will. My opinion is we butt out of other countries affairs and they butt out of ours. That you have tried to butt into our affairs since 2006, shows you have other motives, but that is on you. We have free speech, so I will tolerate your BS, but I will also voice my opinion of yours.

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.
Those two were very different politically and objected to much of what the other did. Your comment is humorous though. Would you say that the MSM is exposing Trump as the lying egomaniac that he is on a nightly basis? Cause your statement carries the same weight as what I just said.

Netanyahu took Obama apart piece by piece it was an epic beating. Obama looked like he was about to burst into flames. After all the coddling by the liberal media he wasn't used to getting his ass whooped on national tv like that. :auiqs.jpg:
Right, so pretty much the same thing the MSM does to Trump on a daily basis right?

LOL the MSM has thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he's still winning. We Trump supporters are so proud of him, good job president Trump :eusa_clap:
Right. And I imagine the Obama supporters feel the same way about Obama. My curiosity is about whether those with blinders on realize it or if they actually think the propaganda they spin is true

Yep, they do. Can’t cure blind allegiance to a party, even if the nation suffers.

Trump is a clown. I don't know how anybody with an IQ above 65 could support him.

Perhaps if you had an IQ above 50, you would understand. As for me, I am a 79-year old man with both an MBA and JD who passed the Bar on the first attempt. I voted for Trump because Hillary Clinton was a total loser. In a much earlier posting on USMB, This is how I justified voting for Trump:

“Hilary is an advocate for open borders, an invitation for criminals and terrorists to enter the United States all the while feeding at the Government trough. Woman have already been raped and murdered by Clinton's/Obama's illegal immigrants and the prognosis is for more of the same. She is also an advocate for illegal wars in the Middle East, wars that have killed and maimed our men and women in service, caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children and displaced countless others and she proposed a no-fly zone in Syria, an act her own Generals warned would lead to a nuclear confrontation with Russia. She has received millions in donations from those countries who treat women as inferior beings, created only for the sexual pleasures of men. She has never criticized such practices as arranged child marriages, honor killings (which for some strange reason only apply to women but never to men) and not allowing women to drive; nor has she condemned the practice of throwing gays off rooftops. She has corrupted the entire political process through threats and bribes. And finally, (although there is much more I could say) Hillary is an open supporter of the group that chants, “What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!” This anti-cop hostility promoted by Hillary Clinton and her accomplices in the MSM is directly responsible for the murders of men and women in the police force.”

You apparently think that those who voted for Trump support everything he does. Only a fool would assume that. I have often criticized the man. Some time ago I posted the following on USMB

“I know it's a crime to threaten the president; however if Trump attacks Syria I will take the missile delivery system I purchased on Amazon and send a Tomahawk right up his presidential derriere.

And I voted for him!”

An excellent presentation that has convinced me to be against any strikes in Syria

CONCLUSION: Your attempt to portray Trump supporters as low IQ fails miserably. My advice: Chill.

You have the last word. I've said everything I care to say and I am done here.

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?

'Murica

You're welcome

Forum List

Back