Do you realise (or care)?

And now wants to nuke hurricanes (a threat to us) and wants to buy it’s allies territory (another threat to us).
Although a prospering US makes me glad - but a prospering unreliable and inconsistent US makes everyone worried.
Snopes disagrees with your claim.

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes?
Just forwarding what you tell us.
Yeah! So let’s nuke some Hurricanes!
You are really keeping on topic. Not.
go help your nazi buddies
Look, I’ll try to visit 1940 and you try to stop nuking clouds - then we might just get along.

We totally have to try that to ...strap one to whoopa man and launch him into the center...... if hes not illegal today he probably was at one time ..

I guess air detonate one right in the eye

With the heat generated from a nuke blast you could dissipate the moisture and disrupt the weather system that is suckin up more moisture from the ocean

Im not a scientist but I play one on TV

Might as well. I hate to see out perfectly good stockpile of nukes getting rusty.

Time to replenish the stock anyway. :biggrin:

well if we're not gonna use em on some muzz might as well get something useful for our tax dollars

A nice Fourth of July nuclear fireworks display is just what we need to instill patriotism among the populace.

Count me in. :biggrin:

Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.

Unpredictable in that our shithead enemies never know what he's going to do next. As for "consistency" , you don't have much room to talk. It's probably not a well-known fact, but Sweden allowed the German Wehrmacht to use their railways to transport the German 163rd Infantry Division along with howitzers, tanks and anti-aircraft weapons and associated ammunition from Norway to Finland.

How do you feel about the fact that your country supported the Nazis?

German soldiers traveling on leave between
And now wants to nuke hurricanes (a threat to us) and wants to buy it’s allies territory (another threat to us).
Although a prospering US makes me glad - but a prospering unreliable and inconsistent US makes everyone worried.
Snopes disagrees with your claim.

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes?
Just forwarding what you tell us.
Yeah! So let’s nuke some Hurricanes!
You are really keeping on topic. Not.
go help your nazi buddies
Look, I’ll try to visit 1940 and you try to stop nuking clouds - then we might just get along.

What's wrong with nuking clouds? You never heard of "cloud-seeding" to make it rain?

Another great American invention. What did you people come up with?

Cloud seeding - Wikipedia
US have refrained from the idea of spreading radioactive fallout into the atmosphere. Also the effects are unknown. By suddenly suggesting it you send a pretty strong signal.
Trump Suggests Having Snowspeeders Fly Around Tornadoes To Trip Them With Tow Cables

But nuclear-powered Snowspeeders, right?

They need to be nuclear-powered. :biggrin:

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?

Trump happened. He is a quintessential f'n MORON.

END OF STORY

Erik seems antagonistic and a troll. Of course they usually follow each other. He is from a country that wishes it has some influence, I feel bad for him.
This isn’t trolling.

BULLSHIT, that is all you have done on this thread. Godboy provided you a link that showed that the nuking hurricanes didn't come from Trump or his Cabinet and you ignored it.

You got anything else because quite frankly, you are an ignorant and not very interesting at all.

Erik seems antagonistic and a troll. Of course they usually follow each other. He is from a country that wishes it has some influence, I feel bad for him.
This isn’t trolling.

BULLSHIT, that is all you have done on this thread. Godboy provided you a link that showed that the nuking hurricanes didn't come from Trump or his Cabinet and you ignored it.

You got anything else because quite frankly, you are an ignorant and not very interesting at all.
First of all:
I’ve tried to read and reply to almost every post here.

I get that you don’t find it interesting to read how your irregular, completely erratic and inconsistent foreign policy is affecting what’s beyond your borders. You could just have said that you didn’t care.

As for what other domestic squabbling over who said what or when you know I just handed you some brief examples of what US is telling the rest of the world.

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!
We did - it was a joke to make someone else upset.

Also hailing official trolling as “good” while throwing it in the face of others - well not so nice move.

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What happened to your grammar? And your story is false, made up, and stupid.

What happened to your grammar? And your story is false, made up, and stupid.
“Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time....”

This isn’t trolling.

First of all:

I get that you don’t find it interesting to read how your irregular, completely erratic and inconsistent foreign policy is affecting what’s beyond your borders. You could just have said that you didn’t care.

As for what other domestic squabbling over who said what or when you know I just handed you some brief examples of what US is telling the rest of the world.

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!

Also hailing official trolling as “good” while throwing it in the face of others - well not so nice move.

Between you and me, Sven, we really don't care.

What we do care about is when is IKEA going to start making furniture that you don't need a fucking translator to assemble?

Erik, Tell us all, what do the Swedish citizens think about Trump compared to Obama?
I don’t know... mixed I guess...
No one is polling exact numbers, you elect your president.

Trump is more controversial I guess.

I don’t think who is president is that important, but not knowing if USA is doing a 180 on every single issue, contract or treaty every fourth or eighth year is disturbing to most.

This isn’t trolling.

First of all:

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!

Between you and me, Sven, we really don't care.

What we do care about is when is IKEA going to start making furniture that you don't need a fucking translator to assemble?

Valid answer.

IKEA is just a furniture company.

Americans would like to nuke hurricanes. What the hell has happened to you?!?

The people that told you that Trump wanted to nuke a hurricane are the same people that told you that Trump is a Russian operative. What the hell has happened to you?!

Erik, Tell us all, what do the Swedish citizens think about Trump compared to Obama?
I don’t know... mixed I guess...
No one is polling exact numbers, you elect your president.

Trump is more controversial I guess.

I don’t think who is president is that important, but not knowing if USA is doing a 180 on every single issue, contract or treaty every fourth or eighth year is disturbing to most.
Good-first rule of negotiation, keep the other side guessing.

Americans would like to nuke hurricanes. What the hell has happened to you?!?

The people that told you that Trump wanted to nuke a hurricane are the same people that told you that Trump is a Russian operative. What the hell has happened to you?!

Someone finally nailed it!!

Although, I'm kinda disappointed that the story about Trump hiring hookers to pee in the bed Obama slept in, turned out to be a hoax.

That would have been so cool.

Forum List

Back