Do you realise (or care)?

Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.
True, we havent had any wars, and we have record breaking employment. This administration is much different than the last several.
And now wants to nuke hurricanes (a threat to us) and wants to buy it’s allies territory (another threat to us).
Although a prospering US makes me glad - but a prospering unreliable and inconsistent US makes everyone worried.
Snopes disagrees with your claim.

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes?
Just forwarding what you tell us.
the Swedes did not fight in WW2--they helped the nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! So let’s nuke some Hurricanes!
You are really keeping on topic. Not.
go help your nazi buddies
Look, I’ll try to visit 1940 and you try to stop nuking clouds - then we might just get along.

We totally have to try that to ...strap one to whoopa man and launch him into the center...... if hes not illegal today he probably was at one time ..

I guess air detonate one right in the eye

With the heat generated from a nuke blast you could dissipate the moisture and disrupt the weather system that is suckin up more moisture from the ocean

Im not a scientist but I play one on TV

Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?
Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.

Unpredictable in that our shithead enemies never know what he's going to do next. As for "consistency" , you don't have much room to talk. It's probably not a well-known fact, but Sweden allowed the German Wehrmacht to use their railways to transport the German 163rd Infantry Division along with howitzers, tanks and anti-aircraft weapons and associated ammunition from Norway to Finland.

How do you feel about the fact that your country supported the Nazis?

German soldiers traveling on leave between
True, we havent had any wars, and we have record breaking employment. This administration is much different than the last several.
And now wants to nuke hurricanes (a threat to us) and wants to buy it’s allies territory (another threat to us).
Although a prospering US makes me glad - but a prospering unreliable and inconsistent US makes everyone worried.

Look, I’ll try to visit 1940 and you try to stop nuking clouds - then we might just get along.

What's wrong with nuking clouds? You never heard of "cloud-seeding" to make it rain?

Another great American invention. What did you people come up with?

Cloud seeding - Wikipedia
US have refrained from the idea of spreading radioactive fallout into the atmosphere. Also the effects are unknown. By suddenly suggesting it you send a pretty strong signal.

As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!
Who exactly are you talking about?

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.
Those two were very different politically and objected to much of what the other did. Your comment is humorous though. Would you say that the MSM is exposing Trump as the lying egomaniac that he is on a nightly basis? Cause your statement carries the same weight as what I just said.

Netanyahu took Obama apart piece by piece it was an epic beating. Obama looked like he was about to burst into flames. After all the coddling by the liberal media he wasn't used to getting his ass whooped on national tv like that. :auiqs.jpg:
Right, so pretty much the same thing the MSM does to Trump on a daily basis right?

We totally have to try that to ...strap one to whoopa man and launch him into the center...... if hes not illegal today he probably was at one time ..

With the heat generated from a nuke blast you could dissipate the moisture and disrupt the weather system that is suckin up more moisture from the ocean

Sounds entertaining. Just what your world is all about.

Might as well. I hate to see out perfectly good stockpile of nukes getting rusty.

Time to replenish the stock anyway. :biggrin:

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
Your post has me pushing for more mental health clinics.

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!
Who exactly are you talking about?

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.
Those two were very different politically and objected to much of what the other did. Your comment is humorous though. Would you say that the MSM is exposing Trump as the lying egomaniac that he is on a nightly basis? Cause your statement carries the same weight as what I just said.

Netanyahu took Obama apart piece by piece it was an epic beating. Obama looked like he was about to burst into flames. After all the coddling by the liberal media he wasn't used to getting his ass whooped on national tv like that. :auiqs.jpg:
Right, so pretty much the same thing the MSM does to Trump on a daily basis right?

LOL the MSM has thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he's still winning. We Trump supporters are so proud of him, good job president Trump :eusa_clap:

Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?

No wonder I never heard of that.

Erik.....don't be this guy.....:backpedal:.......a backwards pedaling Eurotrash ingrate.
Hey, I didn’t say those things - you did. My OP just asked one thing really. Do you know (or care) that your official foreign policy is picked up by others?
I don’t give a fuck what your president is called - I give a fuck about what you say and do.

Unpredictable in that our shithead enemies never know what he's going to do next. As for "consistency" , you don't have much room to talk. It's probably not a well-known fact, but Sweden allowed the German Wehrmacht to use their railways to transport the German 163rd Infantry Division along with howitzers, tanks and anti-aircraft weapons and associated ammunition from Norway to Finland.

What's wrong with nuking clouds? You never heard of "cloud-seeding" to make it rain?

US have refrained from the idea of spreading radioactive fallout into the atmosphere. Also the effects are unknown. By suddenly suggesting it you send a pretty strong signal.

Low-yield nukes don't spread all that much fallout. President Trump ordered a ramping up in the production of those, a couple years ago.

Might as well use them before they reach their expiration dates.

We didnt suggest anything. You read some claim by some dude and believed it.

Honestly, i think you are just jealous. You wish Denmark could nuke hurricanes, but your people never figured out how to split the atom.

Low-yield nukes don't spread all that much fallout. President Trump ordered a ramping up in the production of those, a couple years ago.

Might as well use them before they reach their expiration dates.
Yes, we know that you think it’s a good idea. You’v Already said that.

Erik.....don't be this guy.....:backpedal:.......a backwards pedaling Eurotrash ingrate.
Hey, I didn’t say those things - you did. My OP just asked one thing really. Do you know (or care) that your official foreign policy is picked up by others?
I don’t give a fuck what your president is called - I give a fuck about what you say and do.

Chill out, dude. Go listen to some good Swedish music, like Opeth or Meshuggah, then get back to us. Or Abba if that's more your style.

Trump Suggests Having Snowspeeders Fly Around Tornadoes To Trip Them With Tow Cables

We didnt suggest anything. You read some claim by some dude and believed it.

Honestly, i think you are just jealous. You wish Denmark could nuke hurricanes, but your people never figured out how to split an atom.
What are you trying to say? US don’t want to nuke clouds? Non-nuclear countries would like to? Are you defending, deflecting or denying?

Might as well. I hate to see out perfectly good stockpile of nukes getting rusty.

Time to replenish the stock anyway. :biggrin:

well if we're not gonna use em on some muzz might as well get something useful for our tax dollars

Erik seems antagonistic and a troll. Of course they usually follow each other. He is from a country that wishes it has some influence, I feel bad for him.

Chill out, dude. Go listen to some good Swedish music, like Opeth or Meshuggah, then get back to us. Or Abba if you like.

Well, entertainment isn’t always an answer. But I appreciate your concern.

Sounds entertaining. Just what your world is all about.

You can say that again ...uh boy

Forum List

Back