Do you realise (or care)?

do you REALIZE you spelt REALISE wrong???!!!
you better keep to to Swedish and Swedish politics
Look at you go pretending to speak English!
Swedish and talking about America and spelling it in the Brit word = idiotic
I'm sure you revert to proper spelling when referring to Commonwealth countries...eh?
go help some nazis like the SWEDISH guy
This is possibly one of the most sensible and relevant things you've ever written.
Kinda sad really.

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Way to fall for it, Chumlee.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269
I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. “Trolling”?

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!
Who exactly are you talking about?

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.

do you REALIZE you spelt REALISE wrong???!!!
you better keep to to Swedish and Swedish politics
I'm sure you revert to proper spelling when referring to Commonwealth countries...eh?
This is possibly one of the most sensible and relevant things you've ever written.
Kinda sad really.
A Swede trying to tell US how the US is........
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

You can have Greenland, I don't use Twitter, don't really care about NATO and I have heard nothing about hurricanes. Now what do you mean what has happened to me?

Kinda sad really.
A Swede trying to tell US how the US is........
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
Did you forget to add an emoji Grownup Boy?

hahhahahahhahahahhaha
upload_2019-8-27_17-46-46.jpeg

What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020
By the standard of your own foreign policy the people of any country has always had to pay the consequences of its administration. You’re defined by your leader.
That’s correct, we are define by our leader but also by our history and our people. We are going through an embarrassing time with the way our leader conducts himself on the world stage... it will be over with soon and we can hopefully become a better nation as we recover from it.
Getting the broom out of your ass is a very inexpensive outpatient procedure, that can be performed at just about any urgent care clinic.

You should look into that.
Why do you think I have a broom in my ass?

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

If that is what you need to think to sleep at night, I'm good with that.

the Swedes did not fight in WW2--they helped the nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!

That's true. Obama was view as an ass-clown by most of our allies, as well as out adversaries, especially Russia and China. They had very little respect for the little faggot.
Obama was also another president. Defining you.

Keep surrendering your women to Muzzie hordes, defining you.
Perfect example of bad domestic policy. Relevant to the thread just how?

It shows the current character of your country.
But don't worry, Trump has rebuilt our military, and I guess we'll still protect you from without, even tho' you're failing at protecting yourselves from within.
Yeah, I get it. In this turmoil you think nuking Hurricanes and buying Greenland is helping?

Just for fun.
By the standard of your own foreign policy the people of any country has always had to pay the consequences of its administration. You’re defined by your leader.
That’s correct, we are define by our leader but also by our history and our people. We are going through an embarrassing time with the way our leader conducts himself on the world stage... it will be over with soon and we can hopefully become a better nation as we recover from it.
Getting the broom out of your ass is a very inexpensive outpatient procedure, that can be performed at just about any urgent care clinic.

You should look into that.
Why do you think I have a broom in my ass?
It's a fantasy projection thing.
I've read about it somewhere.

Last edited:

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

If that is what you need to think to sleep at night, I'm good with that.
That’s what keeping me awake.

That's true. Obama was view as an ass-clown by most of our allies, as well as out adversaries, especially Russia and China. They had very little respect for the little faggot.
Obama was also another president. Defining you.

Keep surrendering your women to Muzzie hordes, defining you.
Perfect example of bad domestic policy. Relevant to the thread just how?

It shows the current character of your country.
But don't worry, Trump has rebuilt our military, and I guess we'll still protect you from without, even tho' you're failing at protecting yourselves from within.
Yeah, I get it. In this turmoil you think nuking Hurricanes and buying Greenland is helping?
....Trump is the first POTUS in a long time to not be PC--not try to please everyone all the time for votes--he is an A$$ kicker--not an A$$ licker---like when the Swedes licked nazi A$$

Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?
Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.
True, we havent had any wars, and we have record breaking employment. This administration is much different than the last several.
And now wants to nuke hurricanes (a threat to us) and wants to buy it’s allies territory (another threat to us).
Although a prospering US makes me glad - but a prospering unreliable and inconsistent US makes everyone worried.
Snopes disagrees with your claim.

Did Trump Ask Advisers About 'Nuking' Hurricanes?

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

Who exactly are you talking about?

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.
Those two were very different politically and objected to much of what the other did. Your comment is humorous though. Would you say that the MSM is exposing Trump as the lying egomaniac that he is on a nightly basis? Cause your statement carries the same weight as what I just said.

Just for fun.
Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?
Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.

Unpredictable in that our shithead enemies never know what he's going to do next. As for "consistency" , you don't have much room to talk. It's probably not a well-known fact, but Sweden allowed the German Wehrmacht to use their railways to transport the German 163rd Infantry Division along with howitzers, tanks and anti-aircraft weapons and associated ammunition from Norway to Finland.

How do you feel about the fact that your country supported the Nazis?

German soldiers traveling on leave between Norway and Germany were allowed passage through Sweden, and iron ore was also sold to Germany throughout the war.

So STFU Svengoolie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back