Do you realise (or care)?

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Way to fall for it, Chumlee.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269
I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. “Trolling”?

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
Why are you so jealous of our success? Why do you think its right to chastise people just because they have accomplished more than your people?
“People”?
I only observe what you officially say. USA scorns Denmark for not selling Greenland to them. What the hell happened to you? The former nation that accomplished so much?
you don't know fact from fiction

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020
Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?

Show us the money for a change, or :anj_stfu:.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Why are you so jealous of our success? Why do you think its right to chastise people just because they have accomplished more than your people?
“People”?
I only observe what you officially say. USA scorns Denmark for not selling Greenland to them. What the hell happened to you? The former nation that accomplished so much?
When did anyone scorn Denmark? Lying isnt an effective debate strategy.

What the hell has happened to you, besides being afflicted with TDS?

President Harry Truman tried to purchase Greenland in 1946, but Denmark told him to go pound sand.

Do you have any doubt that Truman cussed them like a drunken sailor? He also pegged you guy and girls when he remarked in 1945, that political correctness is a “a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority.”

Consider yourself informed. You're very welcome.
Everyone knows that - and the world moved way pass that time in history. So did you.
Then, you went back, somehow.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!

That's true. Obama was view as an ass-clown by most of our allies, as well as out adversaries, especially Russia and China. They had very little respect for the little faggot.
Obama was also another president. Defining you.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

Obama was openly adulated by our allies, but they high-fived and snickered behind his back!

That's true. Obama was view as an ass-clown by most of our allies, as well as out adversaries, especially Russia and China. They had very little respect for the little faggot.
do you realize how stupid you look?

do you REALIZE you spelt REALISE wrong???!!!
you better keep to to Swedish and Swedish politics

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
I doubt that he's jealous...he can almost see Greenland from his porch.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
Or maybe it's time that some people got the telephone pole out of their asses and got over themselves.
Or perhaps it’s time for a nation to get a consistent foreign policy? Too much to ask? Entertainistan don’t work that way?
Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.

Keep surrendering your women to Muzzie hordes, defining you.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269

Just for fun.
“People”?
When did anyone scorn Denmark? Lying isnt an effective debate strategy.
By cancelling a rare and important visit the message is quite clear.

Just for fun.
Or maybe it's time to quit looking outside your own shores for security, so that your more insulated from the antics of a game show host.
No, US was always important. Reliable and consistent. Your current administration mattered less. Now, not so much. Very unpredictable and inconsistent.
Then you really better start to think about fending for yourself, Sven.

What the hell has happened to you, besides being afflicted with TDS?

President Harry Truman tried to purchase Greenland in 1946, but Denmark told him to go pound sand.

Do you have any doubt that Truman cussed them like a drunken sailor? He also pegged you guy and girls when he remarked in 1945, that political correctness is a “a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority.”

Consider yourself informed. You're very welcome.
Everyone knows that - and the world moved way pass that time in history. So did you.
Then, you went back, somehow.

Riiiight, Pee Wee. :laughing0301:

Alas.. yet another distracted and gullible victim of TDS News..

77829f5415459ce9a1187f271800cf4a.jpg

Just for fun.
True, we havent had any wars, and we have record breaking employment. This administration is much different than the last several.

Forum List

Back