Do you realise (or care)?

Americans would like to nuke hurricanes. What the hell has happened to you?!?

The people that told you that Trump wanted to nuke a hurricane are the same people that told you that Trump is a Russian operative. What the hell has happened to you?!
Not going to start any link war, it’s evident that even a false statement would be defended domestically so it doesn’t really matter.

Flip side of not ever being serious, I’m afraid.

Erik, Tell us all, what do the Swedish citizens think about Trump compared to Obama?
I don’t know... mixed I guess...
No one is polling exact numbers, you elect your president.

Trump is more controversial I guess.

I don’t think who is president is that important, but not knowing if USA is doing a 180 on every single issue, contract or treaty every fourth or eighth year is disturbing to most.
I see. Maybe I should have asked what you all think of John Bolton, but you most likely already answered that.

Erik, Tell us all, what do the Swedish citizens think about Trump compared to Obama?

I don’t think who is president is that important, but not knowing if USA is doing a 180 on every single issue, contract or treaty every fourth or eighth year is disturbing to most.
Good-first rule of negotiation, keep the other side guessing.
The other side?
Off topic - but if you’re expecting to make any deals at all you will have to convince your partner that you will stick to the agreement?

I see. Maybe I should have asked what you all think of John Bolton, but you most likely already answered that.
Yeah, a bit off topic so I evaded the question slightly. But in honesty people to the left would hold Obama high. To the right indifferent. Far right in favour of Trump.

Erik seems antagonistic and a troll. Of course they usually follow each other. He is from a country that wishes it has some influence, I feel bad for him.
This isn’t trolling.

BULLSHIT, that is all you have done on this thread. Godboy provided you a link that showed that the nuking hurricanes didn't come from Trump or his Cabinet and you ignored it.

You got anything else because quite frankly, you are an ignorant and not very interesting at all.
First of all:
I’ve tried to read and reply to almost every post here.

I get that you don’t find it interesting to read how your irregular, completely erratic and inconsistent foreign policy is affecting what’s beyond your borders. You could just have said that you didn’t care.

As for what other domestic squabbling over who said what or when you know I just handed you some brief examples of what US is telling the rest of the world.

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!
We did - it was a joke to make someone else upset.

Also hailing official trolling as “good” while throwing it in the face of others - well not so nice move.

Where did I say trolling was "good"? We are not at fault for erroneous information, I can't help you bit on it. I can't control what the world thinks of the United States, I didn't vote for the current President nor do I agree with him on some issues. That said, I don't appreciate Russians, Swedes, Canadians or Welsh interfering in our business.

Erik seems antagonistic and a troll. Of course they usually follow each other. He is from a country that wishes it has some influence, I feel bad for him.
This isn’t trolling.

BULLSHIT, that is all you have done on this thread. Godboy provided you a link that showed that the nuking hurricanes didn't come from Trump or his Cabinet and you ignored it.

You got anything else because quite frankly, you are an ignorant and not very interesting at all.
First of all:

I get that you don’t find it interesting to read how your irregular, completely erratic and inconsistent foreign policy is affecting what’s beyond your borders. You could just have said that you didn’t care.

As for what other domestic squabbling over who said what or when you know I just handed you some brief examples of what US is telling the rest of the world.

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!

Also hailing official trolling as “good” while throwing it in the face of others - well not so nice move.

Where did I say trolling was "good"? We are not at fault for erroneous information, I can't help you bit on it. I can't control what the world thinks of the United States, I didn't vote for the current President nor do I agree with him on some issues. That said, I don't appreciate Russians, Swedes, Canadians or Welsh interfering in our business.
Well latest fashion is Trump is trolling the left. From his supporters.
I have no interest in interfering with your business.
But the the official US standpoints have an impact. Last month you demanded an American citizen freed from Swedish jail. By your official Twitter account.

Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

Are we going to ignore US completely? It’s off the charts.

The other side?
Off topic - but if you’re expecting to make any deals at all you will have to convince your partner that you will stick to the agreement?
Well, lets look at Hitler and Stalin-deal was struck-and Stalin guessed that bought him time. On topic because nations and issues are part of negotiating. (See red above)

The other side?
Well, lets look at Hitler and Stalin-deal was struck-and Stalin guessed that bought him time. On topic because nations and issues are part of negotiating. (See red above)
I see what you mean, but all those “look WWII”-comparisons are perfect examples of an unstable world. Not what we want. Not good examples at all.

Not going to start any link war, it’s evident that even a false statement would be defended domestically so it doesn’t really matter.

Flip side of not ever being serious, I’m afraid.

It's the American leftist media that takes ANY wild claim and then runs with it, like they did with the claim that Trump paid prostitutes to piss in a bed in Moscow. But guys like you lap it up so they carry on. Thanks.

This isn’t trolling.

First of all:

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!

But the the official US standpoints have an impact. Last month you demanded an American citizen freed from Swedish jail. By your official Twitter account.

Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

Still don't understand you, but ok, you can keep the rapper and my wife loves ABBA.

This isn’t trolling.

First of all:

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!

I don’t support Trump but I damn well won’t support foreign interests interfere with our elections. I didn’t demand shit from Sweden, you can keep the rapper as far as I’m concerned. Anyone that travels to a foreign country and does something stupid, deserves what they get.

Ignore us as much as you want, I don’t mind, I am all for bringing our troops home from all over the world, cut foreign aid 100% and concentrate on fixing our country. We need to mind our own business. I couldn’t tell you who runs Sweden, nor do I care you are a sovereign nation and can take care of yourselves, you don’t need us.

Who exactly are you talking about?

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.
Those two were very different politically and objected to much of what the other did. Your comment is humorous though. Would you say that the MSM is exposing Trump as the lying egomaniac that he is on a nightly basis? Cause your statement carries the same weight as what I just said.

Netanyahu took Obama apart piece by piece it was an epic beating. Obama looked like he was about to burst into flames. After all the coddling by the liberal media he wasn't used to getting his ass whooped on national tv like that. :auiqs.jpg:
Right, so pretty much the same thing the MSM does to Trump on a daily basis right?

LOL the MSM has thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he's still winning. We Trump supporters are so proud of him, good job president Trump :eusa_clap:
Right. And I imagine the Obama supporters feel the same way about Obama. My curiosity is about whether those with blinders on realize it or if they actually think the propaganda they spin is true

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?

'Sup Boopy?

boop4.jpg

This isn’t trolling.

First of all:

You can keep those:
We didn’t say it!
We did - it’s correct!

I don’t support Trump but I damn well won’t support foreign interests interfere with our elections. I didn’t demand shit from Sweden, you can keep the rapper as far as I’m concerned. Anyone that travels to a foreign country and does something stupid, deserves what they get.

Ignore us as much as you want, I don’t mind, I am all for bringing our troops home from all over the world, cut foreign aid 100% and concentrate on fixing our country. We need to mind our own business. I couldn’t tell you who runs Sweden, nor do I care you are a sovereign nation and can take care of yourselves, you don’t need us.
That you don’t care is a perfectly acceptable answer.
But just so you know: when US is trying, on highest level of authority - the presidents mouth, to interfere (yes, US is interfering, not the other way around) with absolutely no insight of our juridical system it raises questions. I get it, it’s a move on the domestic level - but it affects foreign countries.

In this last case it’s quite easy to spot, knowing the back story. Even I can laugh to an extent. But there are hundreds of other Tweets that I don’t know enough of the political background regarding the countries mentioned. What are we to think? Is US foreign policy always a joke, or only when it comes to rappers in jail?

But this thread seems to answer the question in the OP, no one really cares about the uncertainty US brings to the table.

Israel for one. Netanyahu took Obama to the woodshed on national tv exposing him for the man child that he is.
Those two were very different politically and objected to much of what the other did. Your comment is humorous though. Would you say that the MSM is exposing Trump as the lying egomaniac that he is on a nightly basis? Cause your statement carries the same weight as what I just said.

Netanyahu took Obama apart piece by piece it was an epic beating. Obama looked like he was about to burst into flames. After all the coddling by the liberal media he wasn't used to getting his ass whooped on national tv like that. :auiqs.jpg:
Right, so pretty much the same thing the MSM does to Trump on a daily basis right?

LOL the MSM has thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he's still winning. We Trump supporters are so proud of him, good job president Trump :eusa_clap:
Right. And I imagine the Obama supporters feel the same way about Obama. My curiosity is about whether those with blinders on realize it or if they actually think the propaganda they spin is true
For Obama?

For Obama?
For wingnuts on both sides who spin reality to try and push their desired narratives.

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
We need a stupid emoticon to rate some of these posts, starting with this one

Forum List

Back