Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

No, and where would you get such a stupid idea anyway? The problem is threats and violence, not disagreement.
The “violence” pablum is pure bs…As are the supposed threats. These are nothing more than pretexts to silence dissent.

The “violence” pablum is pure bs
Translation: you have no idea whether or not there has been violence (there has), and you have never checked if there has or not, and you vomited the first sentence you could muster that aligned with your silly fetishes.

Translation: you have no idea whether or not there has been violence (there has), and you have never checked if there has or not, and you vomited the first sentence you could muster that aligned with your silly fetishes.

So post links.

If I’m wrong then it should be easy for you to show me in the constitution where that power exists.
A stupid request, as not everything in life that is legal is in the constitution. The FBI isn't even in the Constitution. Oops, looks like the FBI is illegal, hahahaha

So, you can’t…you are dismissed troll.
Nor can anyone else. because your request is moronic. I also can't show you where the constitution says unicorns make ice cream.

So genius... when a local police department is investigated for misdeeds... who do you think investigates? The Snriners?

When school boards are victims of federal crimes... who do you think investigates? Your bowling team?

You were asking if local, I assume, law enforcement needed help, and I am asking you from what? Parents disagreeing with local school board policy?
No of course I’m not talking about help from disagreeing parents. The school board was reaching out for help with threats and violent acts against school staff. The FBI WAS ASKED TO WORK WITH THE SCHOOL BOARDS AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT TO help if they can. Apologies for the CAPS. I accidentally hit the button. So what’s your issue?

No of course I’m not talking about help from disagreeing parents. The school board was reaching out for help with threats and violent acts against school staff. The FBI WAS ASKED TO WORK WITH THE SCHOOL BOARDS AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT TO help if they can. Apologies for the CAPS. I accidentally hit the button. So what’s your issue?
Ok, so easy then. All you have to do is show these supposed threats, and acts of violence that local law enforcement can’t handle…

Nor can anyone else. because your request is moronic. I also can't show you where the constitution says unicorns make ice cream.

So genius... when a local police department is investigated for misdeeds... who do you think investigates? The Snriners?

When school boards are victims of federal crimes... who do you think investigates? Your bowling team?
Oh, Federal crime has been broken by these parents? Please quote the statute.

Absolutely 100% wrong. Like, i cant even imagine what prompted such an incorrect claim.
The FBI is supposed to be used for investigating Federall crimes.
Violence at school board meeting is purely a local issue and should be handled by the local police or sherriff office. There are no federal laws being broken at a protest during a local school board meeting

Thank you for understanding people who murder their relatives at parties.
Minneapolis man was shot at by dark figures from an unmarked van without warning late at night. He returned fire.

Turns out they were police.

So what happens next? They beat him to a bloody pulp despite him providing no resistance and complying with every order.

The jury thankfully found him innocent. The police are still employed.

Minneapolis man was shot at by dark figures from an unmarked van without warning late at night. He returned fire.

Turns out they were police.

So what happens next? They beat him to a bloody pulp despite him providing no resistance and complying with every order.

The jury thankfully found him innocent. The police are still employed.
You wouldn’t even allow a dark skinned person to be arrested.
I still think you’re pushing pain relief.

Forum List

Back