Do you Support a Constitutional Amendment to Forbid Birthright Citizenship to Children of Illegals?

Do you Support a Constitutional Amendment to Forbid Birthright Citizenship to Children of Illegals?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said that the parents should be deported and should take their kids with them because they belong with their parents. That isn't deporting them.

You can deny it all you want but you are still advocating deporting American citizens.
I support not giving citizenship to those who are here solely because of a crime. That you do makes you a TRAITOR.
A correction to this part of the 14th is in order, by amendment if need be.

We cannot have mothers coming here, having a baby that is a citizen, and then getting to import the whole damned family up here.

Now, given that "Congress shall make no ex post facto law", we are stuck with the present fuckup, but, it can be remedied in the future.

If you are born here, your parents have to be here LEGALLY in order to become a citizen.

That should be common sense.
It is common sense. Only fools wouldn't support it.

I despise illegal ones and the shitheads they squirt out.

Your naked racism is ugly!

Didn't mention race.

You have called Obama and Holder "turds". You are calling Latinos "shitheads". That makes you a racist.

Didn't mention race.

You have called Obama and Holder "turds". You are calling Latinos "shitheads". That makes you a racist.
Didn't mention race. You took it that way because you have nothing else. It makes you a loser. You seem to have forgotten that Obama's mother was a piece of white trash.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race. You took it that way because you have nothing else. It makes you a loser. You seem to have forgotten that Obama's mother was a piece of white trash.

So you prefer being an arrogant bigot instead of a racist? How very christian of you.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race.

So you prefer being an arrogant bigot instead of a racist? How very christian of you.

Not that either TRAITOR. How very typical of your kind.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race.

And the bigot word comes out. I see we have taken the next step in the "they disagree with me and I don't have the IQ to counter rationally, so i call them names" progressive playbook.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race.

Are you denying that you are a christian because that is believable.

I don't know any genuine christian who would want to be associated with an un-American arrogant bigot like you.

Didn't mention race.

So disagreeing with people is now racist? aaaand the bar has been buried 5 feet below the ground.
It does to people like Derideo. It's his go to claim when he had nothing which is every time.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race.

And the bigot word comes out. I see we have taken the next step in the "they disagree with me and I don't have the IQ to counter rationally, so i call them names" progressive playbook.
He knows that playbook.

Didn't mention race.

Didn't mention race.

Are you denying that you are a christian because that is believable.

I don't know any genuine christian who would want to be associated with an un-American arrogant bigot like you.

So you are a traitor. Your kind is easy to spot.

Forum List

Back