Do You Support LGBT Or Not?

I would voice my opposition to the transgender nonsense...

• Even in a room packed with gays and lesbians.

• Selectively, making sure I wasn't in mixed company.

• Transgender isn't nonsense! It's a real, factual thing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Taken from this very lengthy and popular discussion: Enough of this transgender nonsense.

This has NOTHING to do with same sex marriage or gays. This is about transgenders who are mentally disturbed people.

Yes but the Church carries as its moniker "LGBT". You can't reject some of their dogma just because it doesn't suit you. Who are you to determine which of "LGBT" is mentally disturbed and which isn't?

You're either all on board or you're the enemy. Which are you? Because I can assure you that if you were sitting in a room with gays talking down "a transgender's right to use the women's showers & restrooms" you would be socially-lynched in a New York minute.

"Lynch"...."New York"...both of them would be on board with ruining you for daring to speak your blasphemy...

So you're either on board with LGBT or you're not. If you are even partially on-board, do not ever dare to voice criticism about ANY component of LGBT. The consequences can be severe. Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns

Last edited:
So you're either on board with LGBT or you're not. If you are even partially on-board, do not ever dare to voice criticism about ANY component of LGBT. The consequences can be severe. Noow heear this!! DeBlasio bureaucrats to fine businesses that fail to use 'correct' gender pronouns
I'm on board with humanity and treating each individual as human and not special from anybody else, but if LGBT wants to separate themselves from humanity like the Nazis did as a group to make themselves feel special, then I'm not on board with separatists.

As long as they handle the inflight drink service efficiently, don't cause excessive wait times at the hair salon, or don't go nutso with the interior design plan I don't give the LGBT folks much thought at all.

But as long as they stay away from my grandchildren I don't give a shyt. Ok, so in regards to my grandchildren maybe I give a shyt a little bit.
Then you are a blasphemer and will be punished accordingly. Not allowing boys & men in with your little granddaughters in their showers and bathrooms is bigoted and hateful of you. Look for fines and even jail time for your resistance and bigotry in the near future.

So you're either on board with LGBT or you're not. If you are even partially on-board, do not ever dare to voice criticism about ANY component of LGBT. The consequences can be severe.
Yeah, they can go to hell.

I will continue to treat individual LGBT people as an individual should be treated with respect, but I will never stop voicing my opposition for making this perversion normalized.

yes unless we are talking about special rights and shit
actual equality? absolutely

yes unless we are talking about special rights and shit
actual equality? absolutely
Special rights....you mean like the right for gays to marry while other sexual lifestyles like polygamy cannot? Those types of special rights? After all, the majority rejected both. Yet one (only) wriggled free of that regulation..

If you're for equality, then you should know that it isn't fair or legal within the 14th Amendment to allow homosexual lifestylists to marry while polysexual lifestylists may not. If you're going to say "well gays are still just two", I would counter that "at least polygamists provide both a mother and father for children: a thing gay marriage by defect will not ever do." Which is worse for a child? And if running about equal, then why have we made the homosexual lifestyle special and denied that same equality to others? (An act forbidden by the 14th Amendment)

Last edited:
Massachusetts House approves transgender rights bill · 1d
The Massachusetts ... a civil rights lawsuit against North Carolina over its controversial law that bans trans people from using public restrooms consistent with their gender identity and prohibits local municipalities from enacting LGBT-inclusive ...

Legislation to extend civil rights to LGBT Americans gains Casey's support · 7h
Landmark legislation in the U.S. Senate to extend civil rights to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans has the support of a lone Republican and 41 Democrats, including U.S. Sen. Bob Casey. As those in the LGBT community …

How Obergefell Could Be a Win for Transgender Rights as Well

Half the states, 60+% of the countries population, support LGBT rights.

Oberfell, like Roe v. Wade, was an example of the United States Supreme Court raping/defiling the American Constitution, then kicking it to the curb like yesterday's used garbage. It was an illegitimate decision, not based on the actual text of the Constitution, and it will never be considered legitimate by the opponents of same-sex marriage, just like Roe v. Wade will never be considered legitimate by pro-lifers.

Oberfell, like Roe v. Wade, was an example of the United States Supreme Court raping/defiling the American Constitution, then kicking it to the curb like yesterday's used garbage. It was an illegitimate decision, not based on the actual text of the Constitution, and it will never be considered legitimate by the opponents of same-sex marriage, just like Roe v. Wade will never be considered legitimate by pro-lifers.

Nobody cares if you consider their marriages legitimate or not.

Nobody cares if you consider their marriages legitimate or not.
Yes, you do care. You care very much. That is why you fought so hard for the word "marriage" when you could have had civil unions. That is why you are putting wedding cake bakers out of business for refusing to bake you wedding cakes at your same-sex wedding ceremonies.

I am Catholic, and the Catholic Church will never officiate a same-sex marriage. You cannot force that to happen, and when you try, you will have to put Catholic priests in prison. And I know your side is going to do that, because you're so desperate for approval that you're willing to put an innocent wedding cake baker out of business for refusing to bake you a cake. So you will put Catholic priests in prison. This has happened many times before in the 2000 year history of the Catholic Church, priests going to prison.

mdk, admit your side is using Stalinist and/or McCarthyite tactics to destroy people who oppose you on same-sex marriage. Admit it, and then at least I will know you are an honest man.

T
This has NOTHING to do with same sex marriage or gays

I support equal rights and equal treatment for Americans- regardless of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Really it is very simple.

LGBT has become the enemy of freedom, and its own worse enemy, because now everyone who supports the First Amendment freedom of speech and freedom of religion must now oppose LGBT because of its McCarthyite tactics of destroying the careers of people who have opposed same-sex marriage.

LGBT has become the enemy of freedom, and its own worse enemy, because now everyone who supports the First Amendment freedom of speech and freedom of religion must now oppose LGBT because of its McCarthyite tactics of destroying the careers of people who have opposed same-sex marriage.
Sorry to hear that your career playing D & D was destroyed.

Forum List

Back