🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you Support Planned Parenthood?

Bolded...the interpretation of New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project.

Project History and Purpose

The Margaret Sanger Papers Project is a historical editing project sponsored by the Department of History at New York University. The Project was formed by Dr. Esther Katz in 1985 to locate, arrange, edit, research, and publish the papers of the noted birth control pioneer.
. About | Margaret Sanger Papers Project

I don't need her words interpreted for me.

No, but you need the whole quote and the context in which it was made - most particularly the historical context and the lack of any other material indicating a desire for genocide or extermination.

It's easy to snip out quotes and distort them. Of course, some prefer that to truth.

I replied to your full quote

I guess those marked children deserved it

[ame=http://youtu.be/2Or7OgiQ5JU]Margaret Sanger the Greatest Sin is Children - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, many people do not know the true story about Sanger. She was a very wealthy woman - married to an elitist - a racist - their vision was a world of their own kind and people who they deemed as " not worthy of sharing the planet with them or having no chance in life, black children, indigent children, children that might have a birth defect or illness....these children were to be disposed of. By doing it through abortion she managed to get away with the mass murder of over 50 million babies here in America. Just imagine it. 50 million people missing because this evil woman convinced people to allow "her" to "plan parenthood" for the world.

God planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger got in the way. She is regretting that decision in hell right now. Eternally. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
She called them marked children, no chance in the world to be human beings practically, delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of "things" just marked when they're born.....based on who their parents were.

Her goal was to stop them from being born.

Birth control.

A woman's choice.

Her views were common to her era - but she also saw what unlimited procreation did to a woman and started a movement that eventually made contraception legal. And that is a good thing.

Her views were common to racists of the era.

Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race. -M. Sanger

She meant her elitist friends. Cleaner meant getting rid of black children, getting rid of children with illness or defects, disposing of the poor of the world who didn't arrive with a silver spoon in their mouths. She was demon possessed. All you have to do is look at her. You can see it. - Jeri

No, I don't approve of Margaret Sanger and what she has done to America. What she was involved in is utterly evil.

Giving women the ability to control their fertility is utterly evil?

Do you realize what life was like for women - especially poor women - before there was birth control?

No, it wasn't evil. It was finally, we had the ability to choose whether or not we wanted to be pregnant.

I respectfully disagree with you, Coyote. I not only believe she was evil. I believe she was one of the most evil women to ever have lived!

Your thread on Sometimes .....was excellent by the way! Good job.

- Jeri

No, but you need the whole quote and the context in which it was made - most particularly the historical context and the lack of any other material indicating a desire for genocide or extermination.

It's easy to snip out quotes and distort them. Of course, some prefer that to truth.

I replied to your full quote

I guess those marked children deserved it

[ame=http://youtu.be/2Or7OgiQ5JU]Margaret Sanger the Greatest Sin is Children - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, many people do not know the true story about Sanger. She was a very wealthy woman - married to an elitist - a racist - their vision was a world of their own kind and people who they deemed as " not worthy of sharing the planet with them or having no chance in life, black children, indigent children, children that might have a birth defect or illness....these children were to be disposed of. By doing it through abortion she managed to get away with the mass murder of over 50 million babies here in America. Just imagine it. 50 million people missing because this evil woman convinced people to allow "her" to "plan parenthood" for the world.

God planned parenthood and Margaret Sanger got in the way. She is regretting that decision in hell right now. Eternally. - Jeremiah
Eugenicist rascist Sanger was against abortion. Planned Parenthood just never saw fit to honor her beleifs on the issue.

She hated what they would be based on their genetics. But stopped short of taking an innocent life, she understood life began at conception. Her goal was to stop conception and hope those "practically humans" would not reproduce.

Planned parenthood justifies aborting those undesirables.

This is a video on the true history of Sanger and who she was affiliated with. It isn't the video I was looking for but I watched it 3/4's of the way through and it covers enough to get the basic idea about who she was. It also goes into her sterilization plan which was to sterilize black women so they could never give birth again. ( without their consent or knowledge! ) Watch the video..

[ame=http://youtu.be/x52kq8M3LGM]MARGARET SANGER BRIDE OF SATAN - YouTube[/ame]

Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated. - Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood

Last edited:
She called them marked children, no chance in the world to be human beings practically, delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of "things" just marked when they're born.....based on who their parents were.

That was the one I was looking to post - the Mike Wallace interview - if you'll notice her touching her nose, her chin repeatedly, that is body language for - she's lying through her teeth. The body language throughout is very revealing!

Each time she denied the newspapers quoting her - even when Wallace pointed out that this was a direct quote from her - she denied it. The woman had a serious problem with truth. It is revealed repeatedly throughout the interview. Her final comments on the wallace interview I saw were concerning her comments about homosexuals and perverts as she called them - being defective - something about God didn't make them that way and Wallace said you agree with that and she says absolutely. She was quite put off by homosexuals as well it appears. At the end where she shows off her grandchildren and I just wanted to throw up. It makes me sick. Sorry, but this woman had no soul. Its in her eyes. Pure evil.

I feel sorry for her grandchildren. What a legacy to leave your grandchildren. Her work spanned Europe and Asia as well as the United States. Horrific.

Well, here's something Margaret Sanger, its founder, didn't want you to know.

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Still support them? :eusa_whistle:

Read more @ Found it on Facebook: Margaret Sanger?s ultimate goal with a link to this 79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics | LifeNews.com

That dirty, stinkin, crackka ass, racist bitch can suck my big Black Mandingo, Mogombo, Jack Johnson dick.

Fuckin Ho!

I'd bend her over and make her love me.

I'd eat her children.

Err...I take that back.

I got carried away.

Sorry.

:lol:

This is a video on the true history of Sanger and who she was affiliated with. It isn't the video I was looking for but I watched it 3/4's of the way through and it covers enough to get the basic idea about who she was. It also goes into her sterilization plan which was to sterilize black women so they could never give birth again. ( without their consent or knowledge! ) Watch the video..

MARGARET SANGER BRIDE OF SATAN - YouTube

Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated. - Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood

Maybe I could have co-signed on her plans if she'd focused on Keny, er, I mean Hawaii.

Birth control.

A woman's choice.

Her views were common to her era - but she also saw what unlimited procreation did to a woman and started a movement that eventually made contraception legal. And that is a good thing.

Birth control was one of the biggest contributors to the emergence of women into higher paying jobs and careers in our society
How can a woman get ahead if she is banged up all the time?
There was a time when doctors and hospitals could not even talk about birth control

Well, here's something Margaret Sanger, its founder, didn't want you to know.

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Still support them? :eusa_whistle:

Read more @ Found it on Facebook: Margaret Sanger?s ultimate goal with a link to this 79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics | LifeNews.com

Unfortunately, the right historically has a reputation for disinformation. Be that as it may, it wouldn't surprise me if ANY person who lived back in the late 1800s or early 1900s held views on some subjects which we would find wholly objectionable today. That doesn't translate to a justification of dismantling an organization they may have helped found if and when it's doing good work in providing women in their childbearing years with information about birth control and other medical services related to human reproduction that they might not otherwise receive.

They also provide services to fight STDs as well as offering prenatal care, don't they? Do you want to eliminate those services, as well?

Most people with any common sense don't think that would be a good idea at all.

Last edited:
No, I don't approve of Margaret Sanger and what she has done to America. What she was involved in is utterly evil.

Really now? What is your alternative to planning one's parenthood? Are you a Catholic or a Mormon? That would explain your utterly stupid comment.

Really now? What is your alternative to planning one's parenthood? Are you a Catholic or a Mormon? That would explain your utterly stupid comment.

Why do people think that Sanger was the only one trying to move forward on contraception?

Sanger was a ghoul of a person, a racist, a homophobe, and had a terrible vision of the world she wanted. I'm sure she was nice to her (white) friends but that doesn't erase her terrible ways so why would the good that she did be justification for excusing her evil nature?

Why do people think that Sanger was the only one trying to move forward on contraception?

Sanger was a ghoul of a person, a racist, a homophobe, and had a terrible vision of the world she wanted. I'm sure she was nice to her (white) friends but that doesn't erase her terrible ways so why would the good that she did be justification for excusing her evil nature?

From what you say, I guess you must be in favor of taking Washington's and Jefferson's image off Mount Rushmore because they owned slaves.

Who wasn't a racist or a homophobe at that time?

Who was at the forefront of Civil Rights? Nobody would stand up for homosexual rights for another 60 years.

The rightwing outrage on this thread makes me laugh

From what you say, I guess you must be in favor of taking Washington's and Jefferson's image off Mount Rushmore because they owned slaves.

That's a very good and interesting point.

Ownership of slaves by even "decent" people seems so very barbaric by today's standards. Society was much more classist (to the point of caste determination by birthright) then. However, I'm not aware of Jefferson nor Washington devising a means to eradicate someone on race alone, nor do I know of them ever viewing race as the sole difference between a slave and a free person.

Did either of them write about the inferiority of black people just because they are black? Did they try to backdoor their genocide by empowering a political group?

How do Teabaggers intend to help poor black people who have more children than they can afford if abortion is outlawed?

Also, how do Teabaggers intend to help poor white people who have more children than they can afford if abortion is outlawed?

Forum List

Back