🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you Support Planned Parenthood?

The lefts support of a pro life racist homophobe anti Semite bigot on this thread cracks me up

A great woman who was a product of her times. Her work was also praised by WEB Dubois and Martin Luther King

Trying to apply today's ethical standards to one hundred years ago is ridiculous.

Really now? What is your alternative to planning one's parenthood? Are you a Catholic or a Mormon? That would explain your utterly stupid comment.

Why do people think that Sanger was the only one trying to move forward on contraception?

Sanger was a ghoul of a person, a racist, a homophobe, and had a terrible vision of the world she wanted. I'm sure she was nice to her (white) friends but that doesn't erase her terrible ways so why would the good that she did be justification for excusing her evil nature?

Who wasn't a racist or a homophobe at that time?

Ernest Hemingway
Booker T. Washington
Barbara Gittings
Harry Hay
Ruth Simpson
Jose Sarria
Senna Hoy

Just a short list.

Who was at the forefront of Civil Rights? Nobody would stand up for homosexual rights for another 60 years.

That's not true.

The rightwing outrage on this thread makes me laugh

There's no outrage, just exchanging views on this wretched person.

It's so funny that racists and homophobes get such a pass from people on the left as long as they were useful in some other way.

Well, here's something Margaret Sanger, its founder, didn't want you to know.

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Still support them? :eusa_whistle:

Read more @ Found it on Facebook: Margaret Sanger?s ultimate goal with a link to this 79% of Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Target Blacks, Hispanics | LifeNews.com

The culture of death is deeply ingrained in the heart, mind, and soul of the hardcore liberal/progressive.

Ultra-liberal, Paul Krugman, recommends "death panels." He literally states that "somewhere down the road" we'll have a "combination of death panels" and higher taxes. See for yourself:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDnvmOQDkkw"]Paul Krugman Recommends 'Death Panels' to Help Balance Budget - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdQb5OZbF4M"]SHOCKING! Obamacare "Death Panels" Mimic Hitler's T4 Eugenics Program - YouTube[/ame]

The Libs are more than willing to position themselves into god-like thrones deciding who lives or who dies. Ripping a baby limb from limb from a mother's womb or burning it to death with saline is an insignificant blip on their radar screen. Some are even willing to puncture a baby's skull just prior to birth. Theirs is a culture of pure evil.

Last edited:
The lefts support of a pro life racist homophobe anti Semite bigot on this thread cracks me up

A great woman who was a product of her times. Her work was also praised by WEB Dubois and Martin Luther King

Trying to apply today's ethical standards to one hundred years ago is ridiculous.

She wanted to breed the black race out of existence.

But then again this is the same situational ethics the left gave to the anti-gay marriage stance Obama had back when it was politically expedient.

Uh, Lincoln had freed the slaves long before that racist c--t was born.

And you make excuses for her skanky ass.

You need to go back down in that sewer where you belong.

Shit, you may see her raggedy ass skeleton down there and y'all can talk about the jigaboos together.

Fuck that baby killin bitch and the hood I wipe up my jizz with.

Why do people think that Sanger was the only one trying to move forward on contraception?

Sanger was a ghoul of a person, a racist, a homophobe, and had a terrible vision of the world she wanted. I'm sure she was nice to her (white) friends but that doesn't erase her terrible ways so why would the good that she did be justification for excusing her evil nature?

Ernest Hemingway
Booker T. Washington
Barbara Gittings
Harry Hay
Ruth Simpson
Jose Sarria
Senna Hoy

Just a short list.

Who was at the forefront of Civil Rights? Nobody would stand up for homosexual rights for another 60 years.

That's not true.

It's so funny that racists and homophobes get such a pass from people on the left as long as they were useful in some other way.

Booker T Washington wasnt racist? Who da thunk?

Give me some major political players from1915-1935 who were proponents of civil rights. Who supported the rights of gays or the retarded. Looking at social views of one hundred years ago with the eyes of a 21 st century society is ridiculous

Sanger was ahead or her time on human sexuality and the impact of unwanted pregnancy on society.

She called them marked children, no chance in the world to be human beings practically, delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of "things" just marked when they're born.....based on who their parents were.

Her goal was to stop them from being born.

Birth control.

A woman's choice.

Her views were common to her era - but she also saw what unlimited procreation did to a woman and started a movement that eventually made contraception legal. And that is a good thing.

Birth control was one of the biggest contributors to the emergence of women into higher paying jobs and careers in our society
How can a woman get ahead if she is banged up all the time?
There was a time when doctors and hospitals could not even talk about birth control

Cool. Sacrifice your baby so you can get richer! And you call Conservatives "greedy?"

How do Teabaggers intend to help poor black people who have more children than they can afford if abortion is outlawed?

Also, how do Teabaggers intend to help poor white people who have more children than they can afford if abortion is outlawed?

Maybe you shoulda been on her hit list of abortions needing to be done, ya know nothin bastard!

How do Teabaggers intend to help poor black people who have more children than they can afford if abortion is outlawed?

Also, how do Teabaggers intend to help poor white people who have more children than they can afford if abortion is outlawed?

Maybe you shoulda been on her hit list of abortions needing to be done, ya know nothin bastard!
Thank you. That answered my question.

I'm not a "Teabagger" and I have never based my vote on someone's abortion stance (it's pointless) but if abortion were outlawed the same mechanism we use to place kids in homes where parents can and will provide for them could be used for those that would kill their kids if it were legal.

Of course the system would need to be tweaked. We would have to stop giving people a financial incentive to use kids as a means to get benefits, we would have to place the emphasis on functional parenting instead of some social engineering, and we would have to accept the reality that anyone who wants to raise an adopted child should be given the chance to do so without regard to their demographics.

Ernest Hemingway
Booker T. Washington
Barbara Gittings
Harry Hay
Ruth Simpson
Jose Sarria
Senna Hoy

Just a short list.

That's not true.

Booker T Washington wasnt racist? Who da thunk?

You don't think black people can be racist? Why?

Give me some major political players from1915-1935 who were proponents of civil rights. Who supported the rights of gays or the retarded. Looking at social views of one hundred years ago with the eyes of a 21 st century society is ridiculous

Are those goalposts heavy?

Sanger was ahead or her time on human sexuality and the impact of unwanted pregnancy on society.

She was also a person that wanted to eradicate an entire race of people, and that was her goal with contraception. How can you excuse her motivation?

...We would have to stop giving people a financial incentive to use kids as a means to get benefits... and we would have to accept the reality that anyone who wants to raise an adopted child should be given the chance to do so without regard to their demographics.
Those two ideas are in direct opposition. Taking in foster children has its own financial incentives.

No, I don't approve of Margaret Sanger and what she has done to America. What she was involved in is utterly evil.

Giving women the ability to control their fertility is utterly evil?

Do you realize what life was like for women - especially poor women - before there was birth control?

No, it wasn't evil. It was finally, we had the ability to choose whether or not we wanted to be pregnant.

I respectfully disagree with you, Coyote. I not only believe she was evil. I believe she was one of the most evil women to ever have lived!

Your thread on Sometimes .....was excellent by the way! Good job.

- Jeri

Today's Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with the thinking of yesteryear's Sanger, Americans were racists back in her time, both Republican and Democrat.....unfortunately today, the conservatives are wanting to revert to the past, fighting birth control and at the same time wanting to do away with abortion. The result being, we'll end up with poor women having more children, and conservatives complaining about them being on welfare, and continuing to fight to end Welfare.

Planned Parenthood plans death; not parenthood!

Great point! In my opinion, it's premeditated murder (1st degree murder) and all who participate in the plan and the execution are guilty as charged.

Yeah, conservatives are all about "life".....that's why so many of the red states refused to expand Medicaid and are allowing people to die....way to go....your hypocrisy shouts out, but you go on patting yourself on the back that you're for "life".

Do you realize what life was like for women - especially poor women - before there was birth control?

No, it wasn't evil. It was finally, we had the ability to choose whether or not we wanted to be pregnant.

I respectfully disagree with you, Coyote. I not only believe she was evil. I believe she was one of the most evil women to ever have lived!

Your thread on Sometimes .....was excellent by the way! Good job.

- Jeri

Today's Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with the thinking of yesteryear's Sanger, Americans were racists back in her time, both Republican and Democrat.....unfortunately today, the conservatives are wanting to revert to the past, fighting birth control and at the same time wanting to do away with abortion. The result being, we'll end up with poor women having more children, and conservatives complaining about them being on welfare, and continuing to fight to end Welfare.

I simply think that there's a better way to "plan" parenthood than to take an innocent life (yes it's alive).

No, I don't approve of Margaret Sanger and what she has done to America. What she was involved in is utterly evil.

Killing innocent unborn babies is not power.

Forum List

Back