Do you support pre-emptive war with Iran?

Do you support pre-emptive war on Iran?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I support the eradication of islam from the face of the earth.

Iran is collateral damage.

Not after the last 15+ years of continuous war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Our military needs a break. Our military funds need to go into healing the veterans and into military technology so that our troops in future have best chance of not needing healing.

Nope. If we just leave them alone they'll implode of their own accord. Keep the sanctions in place, unfortunately it's impossible to grab back the money that the obummer admin gave them like a bunch of fucking morons, but actually going to war with them is a loser.

Only an absolute idiot would support a war with iran

• Banned
Nope. If we just leave them alone they'll implode of their own accord. Keep the sanctions in place, unfortunately it's impossible to grab back the money that the obummer admin gave them like a bunch of fucking morons, but actually going to war with them is a loser.
Good for you Westwall. I hope your sentiment prevails in the batshit insane Trump admin.

It is my hope that Iran realizes President Trump isn't fucking around and stops testing - kind of what other nations do when we get a new president, maybe ya'll just didn't notice it cause the media shrugged at it instead of making a big point out of it.

It is my hope that Iran realizes President Trump isn't fucking around and stops testing - kind of what other nations do when we get a new president, maybe ya'll just didn't notice it cause the media shrugged at it instead of making a big point out of it.
You could say that 57 times, and probably still nobody would have any idea wtf you were talking about

TheOldSchool Yea sometimes I go over peoples heads. I'll try again:

It is my hope that Iran is just posturing and baring fangs, Trump raised his hackles, hopefully Iran realizes that they're beta wolves and back down.

It happens every time we get a new President, but usually the media ignores it, this year they're making a point of it cause you guys are not so bright.

(better?)

Alright there's one genocidal lunatic, supporting Trump and a pre-emptive Trump invasion of Iran. Anybody else?

Nope, no war with Iran....now, did you support the war in Libya and Syria using proxy mercenaries funded and trained by USA.INC? Because that is EXACTLY what happened and is happening.

Alright there's one genocidal lunatic, supporting Trump and a pre-emptive Trump invasion of Iran. Anybody else?

Nope, no war with Iran....now, did you support the war in Libya and Syria using proxy mercenaries funded and trained by USA.INC? Because that is EXACTLY what happened and is happening.
Nope. That was Obama's biggest mistake. The U.S. needs to completely wash its hands of the middle east.

What makes you think he's a Trump supporter. The neo-con warmongers were the never-trumpers.
Pete supports hatred and prejudice. I'd be shocked if he wasn't a Trump supporter. You should ask him.

Forum List

Back