Do you support pre-emptive war with Iran?

Do you support pre-emptive war on Iran?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I support the eradication of islam from the face of the earth.

Iran is collateral damage.

Alright there's one genocidal lunatic, supporting Trump and a pre-emptive Trump invasion of Iran. Anybody else?

I support responsible response to Iran's imperialistic aggression and to its support of
terrorism. The US should not wait FOREVER
Okay there's a yes vote then. Please respond to the poll.

Alright there's one genocidal lunatic, supporting Trump and a pre-emptive Trump invasion of Iran. Anybody else?

I support responsible response to Iran's imperialistic aggression and to its support of

how is "response" = to "PRE EMPTIVE" in your perverted lexicon?

Sorry, you responded that the U.S. should not wait forever to a question about supporting pre-emptive war against Iran. Maybe that's an 'alternative' no.

Let's just get us all on record about this before the inevitable Trump invasion. Who here will admit right now to supporting an Iran invasion?
No need to invade, just nuke it until it glows. After that the president should come out and say to the Muslim world...."Is there anyone else that would like to be put on notice?"

Sorry, you responded that the U.S. should not wait forever to a question about supporting pre-emptive war against Iran. Maybe that's an 'alternative' no.

I RESPONDED that the US SHOULD RESPOND in some ways to Iranian imperialistic aggression and support of
terrorism. I said nothing about a PRE EMPTIVE WAR ON IRAN----do you feel FORCED to LIE?

Let's just get us all on record about this before the inevitable Trump invasion. Who here will admit right now to supporting an Iran invasion?
No need to invade, just nuke it until it glows. After that the president should come out and say to the Muslim world...."Is there anyone else that would like to be put on notice?"
Please click 'yes' on the poll then you dumb fucking idiot

Sorry, douche, I being in a free country, choose to not take the poll, only give some written input.

I RESPONDED that the US SHOULD RESPOND in some ways to Iranian imperialistic aggression and support of
terrorism. I said nothing about a PRE EMPTIVE WAR ON IRAN----do you feel FORCED to LIE?
Sorry. I should have included an option for idiots who want to participate in a "yes or no" poll, but don't want to vote "yes" or "no."

:fu:

Sorry, douche, I being in a free country, choose to not take the poll, only give some written input.
Great. Good for you. I hope the door hits you on the way out :thup:

An invasion, no.

However if and when they provoke on the seas, I do support our Navy defending itself and opening fire on their ships/aircraft.

I would also support a one time bomb of their nuke facilities. Though I think Israel should do that.

No need to invade, we're not in the nation building business anymore.

I honestly think we should let Saudi and Iran just fight each other and stay out of it. We have to remain in the area for Kuwait, but it is right smack in the middle of them.

Sorry. I should have included an option for idiots who want to participate in a "yes or no" poll, but don't want to vote "yes" or "no."

:fu:

many questions cannot be answered with a
"YES" or "NO" ------court room judges know that. In the course of my long complicated life, I served, a few times as an
"expert witness" in my own field. Sometimes a particularly fuck ass lawyer would DEMAND a "yes" or "no"-----I learned how to handle it----I would just GLANCE AT THE JUDGE ----who invariably said----"answer as you wish"

Great question, 'oldie! Them Iranis is a damn sight smarter than the idiot in the WH, and they've had generations of argy-bargy just stayin' alive in that Hell-hole, 'the Middle East'.
Created by Britain and France in 1916, the current borders are a very obvious powder-keg, best left alone...
Imperialism is a very pernicious system, paternalism at its worst.

Why border lines drawn with a ruler in WW1 still rock the Middle East - BBC News

Pre-emptive strike, no. Retaliatory strike, yes.

I support more than just a RETALIATION on a direct strike on the USA by Iran. I support
action upon Iranian aggressive actions ----elsewhere

Forum List

Back