Do you support the idea of declaring a national emergency to utilize the Military to build the wall?

Should Trump declare a State of Emergency to build the wall?

• Total voters
The people who would answer yes to the poll would also support Trump dissolving congress and the judiciary to claim total power over the nation

Why, because you say so?

No.
Uh, because you all have adamantly supported every unconstitutional action the dotard has ever tried to take

Name one, faggot.
Muslim ban. Easy. Want me to name 2, inbred?

The people who would answer yes to the poll would also support Trump dissolving congress and the judiciary to claim total power over the nation

I support the wall and would not support dissolving congres or the judiciary...you moron..... we support the Bill of Rights and the Constitution...which is why we support building the Wall and enforcing actual immigration laws...you moron....

Why, because you say so?

No.
Uh, because you all have adamantly supported every unconstitutional action the dotard has ever tried to take

Name one, faggot.

Muslim ban?

I support the wall and would not support dissolving congres or the judiciary...you moron..... we support the Bill of Rights and the Constitution...which is why we support building the Wall and enforcing actual immigration laws...you moron....
Yeah you donmt support dissolving them, just circumventing them unconstitutionally every chance you get :lmao:

Why, because you say so?

No.

Name one, faggot.

Muslim ban?
Yes the thing Trump and conservatives called it countless times

No. I do however support utilizing the military to shore up and extend the existing fences in high traffic areas. I have been to the border many times and I have never seen anything that looks like a "WALL".

It is true that candidate Trump campaigned on building THE WALL but changed his plans to upgrading metal FENCE because that is what the border security people told him they really needed.

We have varying degrees and heights of METAL FENCE, PERIOD. If you don't believe me, go to any border area from Texas to California and see for yourself. A big part of the problem is semantics. Let's call it what it is, upgrading the existing FENCE. Otherwise the Media and the Democrats will tell us that Trump wants to build the Berlin Wall.

Why, because you say so?

No.

Name one, faggot.

Muslim ban?

ahhhh, not really

that's what the democrats called it, to make it sound bad.

Even tho Obama restricted, or tried to restrict, citizens from those same countries entry a few years prior.

Odd, the democrats didn't call it a 'Muslim ban' at that time, isn't it?

Last edited:
Yea or nay, what say you?

Words have meaning. It's not an emergency.
and trump is not a racist
his supporters are not anti-american
white people are not evil nazis...

we know words have meaning. we wish the left would quit trying to redefine these words for max drama value.

And I'm not a hater. I wish the right would quit trying to describe criticism of Trump - even harsh or unrelenting criticism - as the result of a character flaw (hatred) of the person doing the criticizing.

we know words have meaning. we wish the left would quit trying to redefine these words for max drama value.

And I'm not a hater. I wish the right would quit trying to describe criticism of Trump - even harsh or unrelenting criticism - as the result of a character flaw (hatred) of the person doing the criticizing.
i wish the person doing the hating would quit calling people who simply disagree with them racist nazis.

if you can't honestly review something and *not* jump to extreme verbiage for emotional effect, you're pretty useless.

There was a reason why the Romans had the Pomeranian also..To limit military leader's powers.

How did a yappy little dog limit a military leader's power?
upload_2019-1-10_9-50-43.jpeg

Name one, faggot.

Muslim ban?

ahhhh, not really

that's what the democrats called it, to make it sound bad.

Even tho Obama restricted, or tried to restrict, citizens from those same countries entry a few years prior.

Odd, the democrats did call it a 'Muslim ban' at that time, isn't it?
I remember republicans equally touting it as a Muslim ban even after it was pointed out to be unconstitutional. But you go ahead and pretend if you want :itsok:

i wish the person doing the hating would quit calling people who simply disagree with them racist nazis.

if you can't honestly review something and *not* jump to extreme verbiage for emotional effect, you're pretty useless.

So how did you vote? Emergency or not?

So how did you vote? Emergency or not?
need more info.

Why, because you say so?

No.

Name one, faggot.

That's why the Supreme Court upheld it, right, faggot? You're 0-1, care to try and get spanked again?

(This is a fool's errand) :abgg2q.jpg: Trump has done nothing unConstitutional.

Trump’s Travel Ban Is Upheld by Supreme Court

Supreme Court upholds travel ban - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

Yes, but I still don't like any of the designs we've seen. We need a first wall, something hard to get over but not too big a deal with warning and penalty signs every couple hundred feet. Then a couple hundred feet back into the US another wall, totally kick ass. A real mother to get over, under or through. Then a patrol/access road in between and heavy technology, vibration detectors, motion detectors, cameras, etc., and machine guns that if anything unauthorized is detected in the gap, it is strafed by bullets.

The only way to stop illegal immigration now is to cut it off by the knees. Make it worse than staying in Mexico with no success stories getting through. The Democrats will have to get their drug money somewhere else.

Tired of the detention centers, blankets, food and court hearings.

A national emergency is something in the nature of an attack on Pearl Harbor, a zombie apocalypse, or a comet heading toward Earth.

It is not something to be used to illegally bypass Congress for a pile of bricks.

Let me guess, you're the one that wants to wait for new talking points.

Even money for hurricane relief, which is a "humanitarian crisis", requires Congressional approval.

These Trumptards are setting yet another idiotic benchmark which is going to come back and bitch slap their stupid little faces.

Forum List

Back