Do you support the idea of declaring a national emergency to utilize the Military to build the wall?

Should Trump declare a State of Emergency to build the wall?

• Total voters
Yea or nay, what say you?
A national emergency is something in the nature of an attack on Pearl Harbor, a zombie apocalypse, or a comet heading toward Earth.

It is not something to be used to illegally bypass Congress for a pile of bricks.

Dang, now you tell us.
obama crisis at th border - Bing video
And at what point during that "crisis" involving the kids crossing the border did Obama bypass Congress?

A national emergency is something in the nature of an attack on Pearl Harbor, a zombie apocalypse, or a comet heading toward Earth.

It is not something to be used to illegally bypass Congress for a pile of bricks.

Dang, now you tell us.
And at what point during that "crisis" involving the kids crossing the border did Obama bypass Congress?
DACA

Dang, now you tell us.
DACA
That link and that crisis had nothing to do with DACA.

Idiot.

Over 10 million illegal aliens in the country... it does start sounding like the zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion scenario.

It's an emergency.

Remember all that whining about EOs and bypassing Congress a few years ago?

Yeah. Me, too.

I would think after having their own benchmarks from when Obama was President now bitch slapping their stupid little faces on nearly a weekly basis, the tards would learn.

But if they learned, they wouldn't be tards, now would they.

Dang, now you tell us.
DACA

Idiot.

True, although DACA did help create the crisis....dumbass.

Yeah. Me, too.

I would think after having their own benchmarks from when Obama was President now bitch slapping their stupid little faces on nearly a weekly basis, the tards would learn.

you never seem to learn. just keep bitching about the same thing regardless of the topic.

Dang, now you tell us.
DACA

Idiot.

Nope. Violence in Central America helped create the crisis.

Get your head out of Trump's ass.

Yeah. Me, too.

you never seem to learn. just keep bitching about the same thing regardless of the topic.
That's because you tards keep doing the same hypocritical shit!

That's what makes you tards. You don't learn!

$5 billion won't even pay for the cost of our obese Emperor's toilet paper, much less his fake wall.

And why is it that Deficit Donald is not able to find $5 billion that he can cut in his $4.407 TRILLION budget that he can then use for his fake wall?

DACA

Idiot.

Miracles are not forthcoming.

The only crisis was Rush and Colter flaming Trump's ass. today Trump tours the border with a GOP senator and rep who don't want the wall, and know it's never happening.

DACA

Idiot.

Sure, that must be why so many in the last caravan (mob) turned down asylum in Mexico.

Let's cut Trump's golf trips and ego-serving rallies to zero. And cut his cheeseburgers down to five a day.

That should easily save $5 billion.

Let's cut Trump's golf trips and ego-serving rallies to zero. And cut his cheeseburgers down to five a day.

Double it, take it out of Foreign Aid, and let both Trump and Nancy both work on 'Border Security'

Double it, take it out of Foreign Aid, and let both Trump and Nancy both work on 'Border Security'
Yes, let's take away the money we give to other countries to combat terrorism and the drug trade. Brilliant idea.

You tards just get smarter by the day! :lol:

"No", but I sure would find it interesting if he tried. I'd expect the Democrats in the House to claim a constitutional crisis and start serious discussions on impeachment hearings. The House is always full of loonies, I'd not have much interest there. What I question is how the cooler heads in the Senate from both parties would react to the long term consequences of such a run-around of their legislative power? Then there's the federal court and how they'll react to the case that's sure to arise?

Forum List

Back