Do you support the idea of declaring a national emergency to utilize the Military to build the wall?

Should Trump declare a State of Emergency to build the wall?

• Total voters
Remember all that whining about EOs and bypassing Congress a few years ago?

Yeah. Me, too.

I would think after having their own benchmarks from when Obama was President now bitch slapping their stupid little faces on nearly a weekly basis, the tards would learn.

But if they learned, they wouldn't be tards, now would they.
you never seem to learn. just keep bitching about the same thing regardless of the topic.
I put him on ignore last year.

Worthless poster with worthless contributions

Yeah. Me, too.

I would think after having their own benchmarks from when Obama was President now bitch slapping their stupid little faces on nearly a weekly basis, the tards would learn.

you never seem to learn. just keep bitching about the same thing regardless of the topic.
That's because you tards keep doing the same hypocritical shit!

That's what makes you tards. You don't learn!
you're doing the very same shit in response which makes you just as "tarded".

but of course, you mean others, never yourself, in your anger. if you ever had to judge yourself in the same light you do others, you'd hate yourself even more.

Yeah. Me, too.

I put him on ignore last year.

Worthless poster with worthless contributions
he's there 90% of the time. sometimes i remove ignore to better follow a convo and of course, i then have to ask myself why i did that.

same bullshit, different thread.

This is a trump manufactured crisis and shutdown. If he calls it a National Emergency...it is an abuse of power. Think about it....

The shutdown is being caused by a party that used to be conservative and want small government because their Dear Leader wants to needlessly increase the deficit.

Democrats want border security but. a Wall alone is not going to do it.

Then double the funds.

Give Trump what he's requesting, give Chuck and Nancy matching funds to build their version of border security.
Solar Power walls dont work. Lol

This is a trump manufactured crisis and shutdown. If he calls it a National Emergency...it is an abuse of power. Think about it....

The shutdown is being caused by a party that used to be conservative and want small government because their Dear Leader wants to needlessly increase the deficit.

Then double the funds.

Give Trump what he's requesting, give Chuck and Nancy matching funds to build their version of border security.
Solar Power walls dont work. Lol

No?

I bet they work well on the wall around her house.

Let's cut Trump's golf trips and ego-serving rallies to zero. And cut his cheeseburgers down to five a day.

That should easily save $5 billion.

Double it, take it out of Foreign Aid, and let both Trump and Nancy both work on 'Border Security'
Yes, let's take away the money we give to other countries to combat terrorism and the drug trade. Brilliant idea.

You tards just get smarter by the day! :lol:

Yes, let's take away the money we give to other countries to combat terrorism and the drug trade

Hmm, protect OUR country, instead of theirs?

Brilliant idea.

I think so

Yea or nay, what say you?

No.
People have been entering this country illegally for years, starting with the pilgrims.
Its never been a crisis until you elected this racist president.
There is no crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.
People have been entering this country illegally for years, starting with the pilgrims.
There is no crisis.

So when is it going to be a crisis? When there are 60 million illegals? 100 million? 200 million? When there are no more actual Americans left?

It's never a crisis, because you are a retarded leftist who loves treason.

No.
There is no crisis.

So when is it going to be a crisis? When there are 60 million illegals? 100 million? 200 million? When there are no more actual Americans left?

Immigration laws have always been based on race, asshole.
Go fuck yourself.

No.
There is no crisis.

It was a crisis when Ike started Operation Wetback, it was a crisis when Reagan allowed millions of illegals to stay on the promise of a wall, (that has never been completed).

But, somehow, it's never a 'crisis' for democrats.

wonder why?

NO one is claiming the wall alone. The dems keep lying about what Trump wants.
1. Mostly a steel slat wall, not a concrete wall since the Border Patrol wants to see thru the wall
2. Enhanced detection at Ports of Entry to detect more drugs and other trafficking
3. More border patrol agents
4. More judges to adjudicate claims faster

Why do dems say they want to use satellites and drones?
1. drones only stay in the air a few minutes, and have limited range, are labor intensive, and don't catch any illegals
2. satellites are labor intensive, and don't catch any illegals

I would think a tall concrete wall with a road on top would be best.

It would also stop bullets better.

If trump declares a National Emergency...like the Authoritarian he is...it will be challenged in the courts for years. trump will be gone before it is decided and NO WALL.
yes, it will be tied up in the courts....

BUT, this is his ONLY way out of this mess he created... he KNOWS he will LOSE in the courts....
his advisors clearly told him such....

however, by claiming this to be a National Emergency like 9/11 it pleases his base, and he can CLAIM he TRIED and did ALL that he could do, but the Judges elected by Obama or Democrats, unfairly stopped him..... :rolleyes:

I changed my mind. Democrats should negotiate with Trump over the 5 billion for the wall. The negotiation should be where the wall will be extended, where it is to be beefed up and allocate a good portion to other border security issues.

No.
There is no crisis.

Immigration laws have always been based on race, asshole.
Go fuck yourself.

What quotas are illegal immigrants limited by?

I think there is only one, each and every one of them do not respect the American law.

I changed my mind. Democrats should negotiate with Trump over the 5 billion for the wall. The negotiation should be where the wall will be extended, where it is to be beefed up and allocate a good portion to other border security issues.

Great, so can we put you on the list of those that are for a wall before they were against a wall and now decided to be for a wall?

No.
There is no crisis.

It was a crisis when Ike started Operation Wetback, it was a crisis when Reagan allowed millions of illegals to stay on the promise of a wall, (that has never been completed).

But, somehow, it's never a 'crisis' for democrats.

wonder why?

It was a crisis when the pilgrims stole this country from us.

"In a nationally televised address from the White House, the president warned about an "actual humanitarian crisis on the border" prompted by a surge of migrants from Central America, and urged Congress to take action on his immigration agenda.

The year was 2014, and the president was Barack Obama."

No.
There is no crisis.

No kidding....there were laws when the pilgrims got here? Dumbass.

Not the point.
DUMBASS.

Gee...what was your point? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back