Do you support the idea of declaring a national emergency to utilize the Military to build the wall?

Should Trump declare a State of Emergency to build the wall?

• Total voters
Remember all that whining about EOs and bypassing Congress a few years ago?

Yeah. Me, too.

I would think after having their own benchmarks from when Obama was President now bitch slapping their stupid little faces on nearly a weekly basis, the tards would learn.

But if they learned, they wouldn't be tards, now would they.

The sure sign of a snowflake moron is that he pretends all EOs are the same.

And at what point during that "crisis" involving the kids crossing the border did Obama bypass Congress?
DACA
That link and that crisis had nothing to do with DACA.

Idiot.

True, although DACA did help create the crisis....dumbass.
Nope. Violence in Central America helped create the crisis.

Get your head out of Trump's ass.
Nope. Dims running advertising in Central America telling the local serfs they can get amnesty in the USA is what caused the crisis.

Remember all that whining about EOs and bypassing Congress a few years ago?

Yeah. Me, too.

I would think after having their own benchmarks from when Obama was President now bitch slapping their stupid little faces on nearly a weekly basis, the tards would learn.

But if they learned, they wouldn't be tards, now would they.
you never seem to learn. just keep bitching about the same thing regardless of the topic.
I put him on ignore last year.

Worthless poster with worthless contributions
The guy claims he's a conservative Republican.

Isn't that a hoot?

Yea or nay, what say you?

No.
People have been entering this country illegally for years, starting with the pilgrims.
Its never been a crisis until you elected this racist president.
There is no crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when is it going to be a crisis? When there are 60 million illegals? 100 million? 200 million? When there are no more actual Americans left?

It's never a crisis, because you are a retarded leftist who loves treason.
Immigration laws have always been based on race, asshole.
Go fuck yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have been based on country of origin. I'm not aware that they've ever been based on race.

Trump is incredibly incompetent. He wants to cut aid to California for the wildfires, which is an emergency situation, and blames the state officials, when a lot of the fires happened on what is federal lands, under federal jurisdiction.
Trump threatens to cut FEMA funds to aid California fires

Just like Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, he has shown he doesn't care about US citizens. I guess he should meet with the President of California.

Trump is incredibly incompetent. He wants to cut aid to California for the wildfires, which is an emergency situation, and blames the state officials, when a lot of the fires happened on what is federal lands, under federal jurisdiction.

Just like Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, he has shown he doesn't care about US citizens. I guess he should meet with the President of California.

I guess he should meet with the President of California.

Stallone?

Ahnold?

Clooney?

Stallone?

Ahnold?

Clooney?
You forgot that Trump actually talked about meeting with the President of the U.S. Virgin Islands? Which coincidentally is himself.

Stallone?

Ahnold?

Clooney?
You forgot that Trump actually talked about meeting with the President of the U.S. Virgin Islands? Which coincidentally is himself.

Which has what to do with your ridiculous statement about the president of California?

(psst, unlike some, I don't hang on his every word. In fact, I rarely listen to him)

What law did the Pilgrims break?

None. In 1621 Massasoit,Wampanoag sachem, signed a treaty which gave 12000 acres of land to the English to establish their colony. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-pilgrim-wampanoag-peace-treaty
The Wampanoag did this for several reasons not the least of because the Mi'kmaq Indians, who tremendously enjoyed killing other Indians and stealing their land, were attacking them from the north after having wiped out the Penobscot and stealing their land. The Pequot Indians were attacking from the west killing the Wampanoag] Indians and stealing their land.
And they hoped to get out of the tribute imposed on them by the vicious Narragansett tribe who regularly raided and killed them (and stole their land) if they didnt pay.

Too bad the Indians didnt have a great leader like Donald Trump.

indian.jpg

Forum List

Back