Do you think America is done with the establishment?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
With the election and utter humiliation of not just Clinton but Jeb Bush,Ted Cruz,Marco Rubio etc do you think Americans are finally done with professional establishment politicians? On the left Bernie Sanders came within a whisker of defeating Clinton and his star isn't fading in fact people are taking up his mantle and moving it forward,same with President Trump on the right,More populist like people on the right and left are starting to move in on the establishments strangle hold of the parties. Who runs for democrats in 2020? Outsider or insider? How about for both parties in 2024?

With the election and utter humiliation of not just Clinton but Jeb Bush,Ted Cruz,Marco Rubio etc do you think Americans are finally done with professional establishment politicians? On the left Bernie Sanders came within a whisker of defeating Clinton and his star isn't fading in fact people are taking up his mantle and moving it forward,same with President Trump on the right,More populist like people on the right and left are starting to move in on the establishments strangle hold of the parties. Who runs for democrats in 2020? Outsider or insider? How about for both parties in 2024?

Not with all the leftists crying to be lemmings.

I do believe that the moderates are tired of the extreme paradigms and corrupt politics..

The "establishment" got bitch-slapped, and their reaction is their death-knell. With that, of course, a new establishment succeeds. And so it is, and always has been.

The change Trump has rendered on America is unprecedented, regardless.

Last edited:

Not with all the leftists crying to be lemmings.
Well reading the Clinton campaign book they were shocked at how easily Sanders got people to his campaign rally's etc. He just had that attraction. I wonder if the likes of the Bush's,Clinton's,etc are done and the people are going for wild cards...

I dunno about establishment politicians as a whole........it might depend on who's in the running AND how Trump, as well as House & Senate conduct themselves thru the piles of investigations & other BS they currently have to deal with and whatever else the left throws out in the future.

Originally I had been for Sanders because I was 'never Hillary' and just wasn't too sure about Trump. But by election day it was either Hillary or Trump. I went with Trump even though I did & still have misgivings......but I knew for a fact I didn't want Hillary.
If either side had had better candidates, then I guess we wouldn't be discussing this huh? And I'd venture to say there is probably many more out there that feel the same.

I think America is done, period. What we just did in this last election was stave off the inevitable. We were heading full bore into UN control, but we pulled back. It is temporary. The snowflakes will do us in, good little drones that they are. But the biggest suicide pill was allowing this country to go 20 trillion dollars in debt. Countries don't recover from that.
We are living Bible prophecy. It reads like the nightly news...

Forum List

Back