Do you think an AR 15 is like a Swiss Army knife?

Penelope You are entitled to your opinion but since you are both extremely biased, and extremely ignorant, your opinion is not worth shit.

We know what it is you want, and the answer is "No."

Conversation's over.

Go away and quit pestering us with this silly shit now, woman.
Wow, what a self-important dick-wad you are.

Penelope You are entitled to your opinion but since you are both extremely biased, and extremely ignorant, your opinion is not worth shit.

Conversation's over.

I'm tired of being told I have to treat childish morons as anything but the childish morons they are.

I'm not obligated to come down to your dumb ass, you raise yourself up to me, to converse on my level on a subject, or you fuck off back to wherever you came from.
I'm also not obligated to even discuss the removal of my basic rights as a man, and anyone who wants to talk about that, can just take their ass on down the road; it's not up for discussion.

Conversation's over.

And you're welcome.

Conversation's over.

I'm tired of being told I have to treat childish morons as anything but the childish morons they are.

I'm not obligated to come down to your dumb ass, you raise yourself up to me, to converse on my level on a subject, or you fuck off back to wherever you came from.
I'm also not obligated to even discuss the removal of my basic rights as a man, and anyone who wants to talk about that, can just take their ass on down the road; it's not up for discussion.
I think I mentioned you being a bit self-important?

Yeah I was wrong. You're way more than a little bit self-important.

And I'm pretty sure you can't call anyone else a childish moron after the last few posts.

Conversation's over.

Conversation's over.

And I'm pretty sure you can't call anyone else a childish moron after the last few posts.
Well, I am more important than her, and you too, for that matter.

BFYTW

Conversation's over.

So?

Conversation's over.

And you're welcome.
My advice always is.
If you really think that, it says a lot about you.

If you don't, it still says a lot about you.

None of it good, btw.

We have numerous mass shootings and they can be prevented.
We have millions of drivers and more laws than can be counted and people still die in car wrecks-
You can ban semi assault weapons but you can't ban vehicles. Also vehicles have laws that you need to abide by.

Gun Deaths Outpace Motor Vehicle Deaths in 21 States and the District of Columbia in 2014
Way back to 2014 huh? Did you know that after 2014 when the supreme court allowed District residence to own their own firearms, that crime in that city went down...

Conversation's over.

BFYTW
why because you are both men, and I'm a female. ( my basic rights as a man).

Hum, I have the same basic rights as you have, same exact basic rights.

Conversation's over.

BFYTW
why because you are both men, and I'm a female. ( my basic rights as a man).

Hum, I have the same basic rights as you have, same exact basic rights.
You have the right to make me a sandwich, too.

Get to work, please...... it would give me a reason to like you.

;)

The gun is used in Mass Shootings, a knife can only kill one person at a time and you have to be close to him/her.

Guns are used 1.1 million times year to save lives........according to the Centers for Disease control...or 1.5 million times a year according to the Department of Justice study....and that is before we have over 19.4 million Americans who can now carry guns in public for self defense....

How many people are killed in mass public shootings? And not all of them are done with rifles of any kind, in fact, the hand gun is the most popular gun for this...

Now...if you look at the numbers you will see this fact...for almost every single year with mass public shootings...more people died falling off ladders....about 300 a year, and more people died playing with lawn mowers...about 100 a year....

This article says 90 people died a year...it verys......but it also points out Deer kill 200 people a year....more than mass public shooters do...

found that, on average, lawnmower accidents were responsible for the deaths of an average of 90 Americans annually
----

deer attacks, responsible for an annual average of 200 people;

In only 2 years, out of 38 did more people die in mass public shootings than in lawn mower accidents....

And Deer kill more people every year than mass public shooters do.....

(this is why I debate the hard core anti-gun extremists...they push me to do more research...and I find gems like this....)

Ladder Safety.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Falling off ladder deaths...300...

Ladder Safety.

Forum List

Back