Do you think an AR 15 is like a Swiss Army knife?

Penelope You are entitled to your opinion but since you are both extremely biased, and extremely ignorant, your opinion is not worth shit.

We know what it is you want, and the answer is "No."

Conversation's over.

Go away and quit pestering us with this silly shit now, woman.
Wow, what a self-important dick-wad you are.
And you're welcome.
My advice always is.
If you really think that, it says a lot about you.

If you don't, it still says a lot about you.

None of it good, btw.
Say's the moron who was just telling me how important he is.

What a dumbass.
Everyone who doesn't advocate for silly shit is more important than you, I'm not claiming to be special, lol.

Silly fucker..... (smh)
You're tryin' too hard mang.

Penelope You are entitled to your opinion but since you are both extremely biased, and extremely ignorant, your opinion is not worth shit.

Conversation's over.

I'm tired of being told I have to treat childish morons as anything but the childish morons they are.

I'm not obligated to come down to your dumb ass, you raise yourself up to me, to converse on my level on a subject, or you fuck off back to wherever you came from.
I'm also not obligated to even discuss the removal of my basic rights as a man, and anyone who wants to talk about that, can just take their ass on down the road; it's not up for discussion.
I think I mentioned you being a bit self-important?

Yeah I was wrong. You're way more than a little bit self-important.

And I'm pretty sure you can't call anyone else a childish moron after the last few posts.
Well, I am more important than her, and you too, for that matter.

BFYTW
why because you are both men, and I'm a female. ( my basic rights as a man).

Hum, I have the same basic rights as you have, same exact basic rights.
You have the right to make me a sandwich, too.

Get to work, please...... it would give me a reason to like you.

;)

You're a virgin, aren't you.

LOLOLOLOL...... weak.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sure, sure, lets go with that.

Conversation's over.

And you're welcome.
My advice always is.
If you really think that, it says a lot about you.

If you don't, it still says a lot about you.

None of it good, btw.
Say's the moron who was just telling me how important he is.

What a dumbass.
Everyone who doesn't advocate for silly shit is more important than you, I'm not claiming to be special, lol.

Silly fucker..... (smh)
You're tryin' too hard mang.
One of us sure is, lol

Conversation's over.

I'm tired of being told I have to treat childish morons as anything but the childish morons they are.

I'm not obligated to come down to your dumb ass, you raise yourself up to me, to converse on my level on a subject, or you fuck off back to wherever you came from.
I'm also not obligated to even discuss the removal of my basic rights as a man, and anyone who wants to talk about that, can just take their ass on down the road; it's not up for discussion.

And I'm pretty sure you can't call anyone else a childish moron after the last few posts.

BFYTW

;)

LOLOLOLOL...... weak.

If the shoe fits, and all that....

Conversation's over.

BFYTW

;)

LOLOLOLOL...... weak.

I have now been told that you and that other noob were recruited specifically to troll me, so I'm going to stop responding to your idiocy.

Have a nice night.

Conversation's over.

BFYTW

;)

LOLOLOLOL...... weak.

I have now been told that you and that other noob were recruited specifically to troll me, so I'm going to stop responding to your idiocy.

Have a nice night.

Really?

Well I don't know about anyone else, but that's false where I am concerned.

Otoh, I'm not going to miss you either.

Have a good night, I got called to work myself.

Do you think an AR 15 is like a Swiss Army knife?​

I don't.

An AR-15 is like a warm pussycat in your arms in front of a fireplace on a brisk, winter's night.
I suspect all you have is you and an AR-15.

Wrong as always on BOTH counts, Peniloper! To me the AR is a pop gun for giving people warm kisses on the cheek. I don't personally buy anything that shoots nothing bigger than a NATO .556.

Love taps.

Democrats are determined to take your guns away come hell or high water...regardless of ANY judge or Constitution, even if they have to do it themselves.... Period.

Republicans on the other hand will quietly await rulings.....and obey them faithfully in any event......regardless

BB1fZg0U.img

Last edited:
Didn't your mother tell you not to pick your teeth with a knife? Chip the enamel.

Didn't your mother tell you not to pick your teeth with a knife? Chip the enamel.

Thats not what I was thinking.
If you have a pocket knife you can whittle one up in a few seconds from a stick.

Conversation's over.

"AUTHORITIES"

Blame the idiots who let the asshole out of jail.

Funny how you demand we bow down to AUTHORITIES, and turn over our guns to AUTHORITIES. But never hold the AUTHORITIES responsible for the asinine decisions they make.

Instead, you cover for the idiots by trying to blame a tool.

Conversation's over.

"AUTHORITIES"

Blame the idiots who let the asshole out of jail.

Funny how you demand we bow down to AUTHORITIES, and turn over our guns to AUTHORITIES. But never hold the AUTHORITIES responsible for the asinine decisions they make.

Instead, you cover for the idiots by trying to blame a tool.
At what point does it become harassment and bullying? They said their piece, told us what they want, we listened and refused; that's it. It's over.
These people have been told "No." over and over and over and over and over and over again, and yet, they still think they are legitimately entitled to come and badger us about giving up our property and our rights...... wtf is wrong with these fools? :huh1:

And then they try to shame me for telling some out of line pest with bad boundaries, to fuck off and quit bothering me with their shit?

Fuck all of these idiots.... :flameth:

Forum List

Back