Do you think now there are more homosexuals or lgbtq type of people then lets say hundred years ago?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
East Coast or is it actually West Coast?
And if so why? Do you think they always where the same numbers, just now they are more confident in reporting it and in the past they had to hide it? Or because media and schools, and society makes them gay? The education?

52% of germans have family and friends who are gay
459640925_912112634269806_7167742530222115211_n.jpg

Many people saying "its a good development" and only it will succeed when you dont even need to say it anymore or its so common that no one even notices it anymore. Does that mean we should really head towards a lgbtq+ normative society? I mean they complain about "heteronormative" that would mean we should be "lgbtq+normative" that this is the norm?

hey, i wondered where you are, have been on vacation?
I have been on the Ukey -Romania border the last three weeks and will be here in Roma territory for another fortnight .
I made sure they banned me for a time as I was initially too busy to waste time here .

There are quite a lot of your extended family fighting in east Ukraine as the Romanian military presence is high, along with US , UK , France and Poland mainly .

The UAF is essentially dead and buried and relying desperately for NATO support and tacit manpower just to keep functioning .
As usual the poor and stupid pay the highest price .

No need to worry .
You are not alone .
there are many lgbtq+ type of people i do think they are many if you count all types of lgbtq+ not only gays and lesbians are lgbtq+ some are non-binary pan-sexuals, but i met a progressive american on omegle once and he said he is pan-sexual, i asked him what that means, he said it means he has sex with all genders, and with all sexual orientations, also we need to differentiate between gender lgbtq+ and sexual orientation lgbtq+ i wonder whether a transwoman who is into men is straight or gay?

And if so why? Do you think they always where the same numbers, just now they are more confident in reporting it and in the past they had to hide it? Or because media and schools, and society makes them gay? The education?

52% of germans have family and friends who are gay
459640925_912112634269806_7167742530222115211_n.jpg
It's probably the same ratio it's always been 1 to 5 percent of any population

Since there’s billions more people overall compared to 100 years ago, its a safe bet there’s also more gay people

there are many lgbtq+ type of people i do think they are many if you count all types of lgbtq+ not only gays and lesbians are lgbtq+ some are non-binary pan-sexuals, but i met a progressive american on omegle once and he said he is pan-sexual, i asked him what that means, he said it means he has sex with all genders, and with all sexual orientations, also we need to differentiate between gender lgbtq+ and sexual orientation lgbtq+ i wonder whether a transwoman who is into men is straight or gay?
You are incel, right?

Forum List

Back