Do you think Putin will win the current election ?

Ive got a hunch that he will. He has killed or imprisoned all of the opposition. That usually gets the job done.
Does anyone see an upset ?

The BBC had a good article where they interviewed one of the other candidates.

"But the Kremlin likes to boast that Russia has the "best democracy" in the world. So, along with Mr Putin on the ballot are three officially authorised challengers from Russia's Kremlin-friendly parliament."

""Why do you think you'd be a better president than Putin?" I asked Nikolai Kharitonov, the Communist Party candidate."

""It's not for me to say," Mr Kharitonov replied. "That wouldn't be right.""

""But do you think your manifesto is better than Putin's?" I continued.

"That's for voters to decide."

"But what do you think?"

"It doesn't matter what I think. It's up to the voters."

Instead of talking up himself, Mr Kharitonov praised the incumbent.

"Today Vladimir Putin is trying to solve a lot of the problems of the 1990s, when Yeltsin dragged Russia into wild capitalism," said Mr Kharitonov. "He's trying to consolidate the nation for victory in all areas. And this will happen!"

Something tells me Nikolai Kharitonov's heart isn't in this race."

Ive got a hunch that he will. He has killed or imprisoned all of the opposition. That usually gets the job done.
"Win" is not a term I would use with your pal, pootin. He's a dictator. The "election" is merely a show.

Kind of like what the demofascists have done to this country's election process.

Do you think Putin will win the current election ?​

Best joke this year. No cross for Putin = ¿cross on the own grave? Who has Putin needs no enemies but Putin needs enemies. Destruction (= "to win") is always great - and destroys critics.

Last edited:
"Win" is not a term I would use with your pal, pootin. He's a dictator. The "election" is merely a show.

Kind of like what the demofascists have done to this country's election process.
A show what are you barking about? what did you see in those polling stations? what i saw was the Russian citizens putting their votes in the box so all the bullshit about Dictators is just that,Bullshit but if it makes you feel better fill your boots.

A show what are you barking about? what did you see in those polling stations? what i saw was the Russian citizens putting their votes in the box so all the bullshit about Dictators is just that,Bullshit but if it makes you feel better fill your boots.
“Putting votes in boxes” doesn’t matter when there is no alternative to the dictator who has been in power since 1999 and who will remain in power until forcefully removed. When the dictator invaded a sovereign country and nobody is allowed to openly criticize his action … unless they want to go to a Siberian prison and maybe die there.

“Putting votes in boxes” doesn’t matter when there is no alternative to the dictator who has been in power since 1999 and who will remain in power until forcefully removed. When the dictator invaded a sovereign country and nobody is allowed to openly criticize his action … unless they want to go to a Siberian prison and maybe die there.
There are three other candidates, thats two more than in your election, i know you can't face reality that Putin saved Russia from the basket case it was under Yeltsin, and Putin was not President for all those years, Medvedev was President from 2008-2012, in fact Medvedev was President when that moron Saakashvili started the war in Georgia.

"Finally", I remember myself sighing with relief. "What took you so long?" The bastards have been getting on our nerves since 1991. The Baltic Tigers are playing a similar game right now. How long will it take him this time, I wonder?

There are three other candidates, thats two more than in your election, i know you can't face reality that Putin saved Russia from the basket case it was under Yeltsin, and Putin was not President for all those years, Medvedev was President from 2008-2012, in fact Medvedev was President when that moron Saakashvili started the war in Georgia.

Ahhhh, yes. The illusion of choice. The demofascists here have been developing that for decades.

"Finally", I remember myself sighing with relief. "What took you so long?" The bastards have been getting on our nerves since 1991. The Baltic Tigers are playing a similar game right now. How long will it take him this time, I wonder?

Ahhhh, yes. The illusion of choice. The demofascists here have been developing that for decades.
Fuck off you stupid ****.

The real question is … will he win the U.S. election in November 2024?
1scbcv8tlzoc1.jpeg

Putting paper in an election box doesn't mean the election is real.

Putin stopped anyone he doesn't like from running in the election.

He totally controls the medias.

The "opposition" candidates are saying how great Putin is and not saying anything about themselves.

Forum List

Back