Do you think some government bureaucrat on the Gov dole monitors this forum

It's a good probability.

Cass Sunstien, Obama's former regulatory czar believed in using non-governmental experts to shape discussions on msg boards.

If you notice somebody who supports the administration and is able to produce "facts" that no normal person could possibly know to refute some of the gossup here chances are they are a paid consultant working for Obama, indirectly of course.

Sometimes they lie about being a Repug but they've seen the light and are strongly in support of Obama and his politics.

Last edited:
There's no reason to be scared. First, your USMB username isn't exactly listed in the phone books. IOW, they don't have access to that information, and can't get it without a search warrant.
This is still the USA, and they can't come and arrest you for voicing an opinion, regardless of what it might be. It's unfortunate that some on here don't like that and would love for you(us) to be arrested for having thoughts contrary to those of their 'esteemed leader'.

If you're scared they might though, keep this in mind. "It's not what you say, but how you say it that matters."

think the fbi or cia or nypd or Chis Matthew will show up on your doorstep?

I get paid $200 a day and $5 a post to monitor this board

Haven't you noticed that black helicopter circling your house?

What a waste!!

Obama isn't getting his money's worth.

I think he's gonna furlow you along with the other 799,000 DoD employees.

think the fbi or cia or nypd or Chis Matthew will show up on your doorstep?

I get paid $200 a day and $5 a post to monitor this board

Where do I sign up? Tired of educating the wingnuts for free. :cool:

If you're a teacher then it's obvious why our education system has to dumb-down the curriculum just to graduate our kids. Telling them they're so smart when they're so dumb compared to students from other countries.

You scared?
\\

I'm scared this epa anti farm dust deal might become a reality. then watch people starve

Well, that's not what you started the thread for.

I don't think anyone here has anything to worry about unless you made some specific threats to do harm to someone, and that appeared to be a reoccurring theme with you, and I don't think there's anyone here that fits that scenario. They'd more than likely have been banned anyway.

But there might be some political entities monitoring what's said here, just to get an idea what people are thinking. In fact I think that's highly likely seeing as how this boards members seem to be so connected with members over at Hannity's board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back