Do you think some government bureaucrat on the Gov dole monitors this forum

think the fbi or cia or nypd or Chis Matthew will show up on your doorstep?

3233008889_7419773c1a.jpg

We're well protected.

I am quite convinced that you people (i.e., you liberals) are far less important than you imagine.

I've never really been convinced that I am particularly important. In fact, I'd argue inflated egos are far more rampant on the right.

All evidence to the contrary being ignored.

I don't need to ignore the evidence. The evidence supports my position. The right's view of unions, for example, is definitely influenced by the feeling of being special snowflakes.

I've never really been convinced that I am particularly important. In fact, I'd argue inflated egos are far more rampant on the right.

I don't need to ignore the evidence. The evidence supports my position. The right's view of unions, for example, is definitely influenced by the feeling of being special snowflakes.

No. You are ignoring vast amounts of evidence. All of the evidence of the smug egotistical nature of so many liberals (not just in public life, either) and their unassailable belief that they possess superior wisdom. It's like their hallmark. It's an article of faith.

My point was that you have no problem with the government monitoring the internet, you just don't like the idea they might be monitoring you, right?

They have VERIFIABLE and JUSTIFIABLE confirmation of why they are doing so. If you don't like it, Voice your opinion and VOTE against it. If enough people actually think the government is in the wrong, they will be voted out. However, I doubt that enough people would be foolish enough to think the government is wrong on that particular usage of monitoring.

Nothing is black and white, unless there is a clause that specifically states "Shall not be infringed."

My point was that you have no problem with the government monitoring the internet, you just don't like the idea they might be monitoring you, right?

They have VERIFIABLE and JUSTIFIABLE confirmation of why they are doing so. If you don't like it, Voice your opinion and VOTE against it. If enough people actually think the government is in the wrong, they will be voted out. However, I doubt that enough people would be foolish enough to think the government is wrong on that particular usage of monitoring.

Nothing is black and white, unless there is a clause that specifically states "Shall not be infringed."

A simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

These are public boards and as such, there is no expectation of privacy. Therefore the government is well within their rights to monitor them.

These are public boards and as such, there is no expectation of privacy. Therefore the government is well within their rights to monitor them.

The answer is Yes , and you are right, the government does not have to respect our privacy on public forums. Did I ever argue, even tried, that the government has no right to monitor public boards? A simple yes or no will suffice.

The answer is Yes , and you are right, the government does not have to respect our privacy on public forums. Did I ever argue, even tried, that the government has no right to monitor public boards? A simple yes or no will suffice.

First of all, every post is not meant as some sort of bloodsport, was war to be waged and a battle won.

And no, you never said that so I imagine you have no problem with the gov't monitoring your posts.

Glad we cleared all that up.

No. You are ignoring vast amounts of evidence. All of the evidence of the smug egotistical nature of so many liberals (not just in public life, either) and their unassailable belief that they possess superior wisdom. It's like their hallmark. It's an article of faith.

What evidence am I ignoring?

A classic example above by IlarMeilyr of projection.

think the fbi or cia or nypd or Chis Matthew will show up on your doorstep?

Yes, I know for a fact government agnecies monitor this and some other political forums.

One other, far smaller website, lists two members as (1) google bot and (2) bing bot. The mod and the webmaster admit the bots are there for the purpose of recording whatever is put down. Google, is after all, on Obama' payroll. Eric Schmidt spends a lot of his time licking Obama's boots, or other, very different parts of his anatomy

They're here as well. Obama has to know what's being said about him in order to control it.

Has this post been deleted or edited by "Obama's team" yet? No? Then maybe you are just batshit crazy.

A classic example above by IlarMeilyr of projection.

No. But your post is a classic example of misusing a term which you appear not to understand to say "oh yeah? Well no! YOU!"

Having seen Polk's words and having seen yours, I'd venture the guess that Polk would prefer to handle his own matters without an "assist" of such poor caliber from you.

See to that.

Last edited:

All of the evidence of the smug egotistical nature of so many liberals (not just in public life, either) and their unassailable belief that they possess superior wisdom. It's like their hallmark. It's an article of faith.

Is there an echo in here?

All of the evidence of the smug egotistical nature of so many liberals (not just in public life, either) and their unassailable belief that they possess superior wisdom. It's like their hallmark. It's an article of faith.

Is there an echo in here?

Yes. You keep repeating the same claim, once again without any supporting evidence.

Forum List

Back