Do you think some government bureaucrat on the Gov dole monitors this forum

think the fbi or cia or nypd or Chis Matthew will show up on your doorstep?

Yes, I know for a fact government agnecies monitor this and some other political forums.

Why? They certainly aren't looking for policy tips or talking points.

To monitor "subversive" comments?

Just as jihadi websites and others are monitored, so are political websites.

Basically they're looking for plots against the POTUS or other elected officials or things like militia groups. If they find someone making a lot of threats or statements that are threatening or revolutionary in nature, those folks are tracked and investigated.

It's not like agents are on these things 24/7, but they are monitored for certain key words or phrases.

The NSA is one agency that has agents dedicated to websites like this.

And if folks think they're anonymous due to screen names, they're being very naive.

Obama's flying monkeys are everywhere. Extreme narcissists never want to hear, or hear of, a discouraging word anywhere. Take the recent tete a tete with Mr Woodward and Gene Sperling from the White House. The official who accosted former Clinton Aide Lanny Davis has not been identified yet , but we know where to turn to look for him first. Rahm Emmanuel may be gone, but he's obviously not forgotten. Neither has the Al Capone organization. Its the Chicago Way. Government of the corrupt, by the corrupt, for the corrupt.

And the WH hatchet man was ? « Hot Air

Obama only?

Not hardly.

Websites have monitored since discussion/meeting sites began.

Yes, I know for a fact government agnecies monitor this and some other political forums.

One other, far smaller website, lists two members as (1) google bot and (2) bing bot. The mod and the webmaster admit the bots are there for the purpose of recording whatever is put down. Google, is after all, on Obama' payroll. Eric Schmidt spends a lot of his time licking Obama's boots, or other, very different parts of his anatomy

They're here as well. Obama has to know what's being said about him in order to control it.

This is still the USA, and they can't come and arrest you for voicing an opinion, regardless of what it might be. It's unfortunate that some on here don't like that and would love for you(us) to be arrested for having thoughts contrary to those of their 'esteemed leader'.

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

That's funny.....a Teabagger with thoughts!!!!!!!

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
528.gif

Cartoon-Dick-Armeys-Army.gif

Last edited:

One other, far smaller website, lists two members as (1) google bot and (2) bing bot. The mod and the webmaster admit the bots are there for the purpose of recording whatever is put down. Google, is after all, on Obama' payroll. Eric Schmidt spends a lot of his time licking Obama's boots, or other, very different parts of his anatomy

They're here as well. Obama has to know what's being said about him in order to control it.

:cuckoo: You really think BHO is worried about what you gap-toothed rednecks think about him?

I don't know when this site was founded, but they were here monitoring shortly after.

Take off your silly partisan blinders, they were being monitored under the previous administration (and the one prior to that) as well.

You people are really convinced you're far more important than you actually are.

I've actually considered it. I've gone back and removed/edited anything that I've written that could be purposely misconstrued as a threat against a federal or state officer. How sad is that?

Communicating a threat against an elected official is a crime.

I never said I actually did threaten anyone. I said anything that I said that could be "twisted" and purposely "misconstrued" to lock me up. Kind of like how you purposely misconstrued and twisted my quote.

I've actually considered it. I've gone back and removed/edited anything that I've written that could be purposely misconstrued as a threat against a federal or state officer. How sad is that?

I never said I actually did threaten anyone. I said anything that I said that could be "twisted" and purposely "misconstrued" to lock me up. Kind of like how you purposely misconstrued and twisted my quote.

I never said you communicated a threat, smart one.

I simply stated that it's a crime.

Therefore, it is wise to set aside the macho image and not do it in any public forum.

Now scurry along and express your outrage.

The fact that you even felt any need to go back and look at your postings is pretty scary to me.

Check ... check .... charlie three niner .... alert this one ......

]

The fact that you even felt any need to go back and look at your postings is pretty scary to me.

Check ... check .... charlie three niner .... alert this one ......

The fact we have to worry at all (on a random internet forum) is the most scary, especially if you're not doing it.

Do you believe government monitoring of jihadi websites is a good thing?

Yes, they actually present a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. Trying to paint me a terrorist now? Want Obama to come and put me in Guantanamo bay without Habeus Corpus or a trial or any due process? You really want to get a cookie for reporting me right? You want Obama to deem me a terrorist and send a predator drone my way?

Yes, they actually present a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. Trying to paint me a terrorist now? Want Obama to come and put me in Guantanamo bay without Habeus Corpus or a trial or any due process? You really want to get a cookie for reporting me right? You want Obama to deem me a terrorist and send a predator drone my way?

You really need to calm down on all those silly assumptions there Sparky.

My point was that you have no problem with the government monitoring the internet, you just don't like the idea they might be monitoring you, right?

the MILITIA is strong in this one

I am quite convinced that you people (i.e., you liberals) are far less important than you imagine.

I've never really been convinced that I am particularly important. In fact, I'd argue inflated egos are far more rampant on the right.

Forum List

Back