Do you think the Democrats will be successful in preventing Trump from running?

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
I voted for Trump twice. Biden is just a cardboard cutout, he’s not even real, and a crook besides.
But there are so many legal hurdles Trump has to overcome. Whether they are legit or not is certainly questionable.
But they are nevertheless real.
We have other good candidates not carrying that baggage.
I get the persecution of Trump angle, and the defiance against those injustices.
But we can’t let the communists win. The stakes are too high.

Hope not. Trump is probably one of the few GOP presidential candidates he can beat outright.
1696123685876.png

I voted for Trump twice. Biden is just a cardboard cutout, he’s not even real, and a crook besides.
But there are so many legal hurdles Trump has to overcome. Whether they are legit or not is certainly questionable.
I get the persecution of Trump angle, and the defiance against those injustices.
It’s not communists against Trump. It’s the entire establishment i.e. both parties, big media, big government, military, deep state, Wall Street, etc.

It’s not like the Democrats can hangs their hat on anything that the swing voters can feel so the Democrats should be pulling for Trump so they have something to run against vs something they can sell everyone..

i hope he is indicted 2 more times...then he'll probably win all 50

If the Kung Flu doesnt get enacted and the Marxists/Demofascists cant shut the country down, no Joe Bidumb will not win. But you watch, there will be so much lying, cheating, and stealing from the left in the 2024 election.

I would hope that Trump would NOT be the nominee. I don't like him.

Like you, I voted for him twice. I'll do it a third time if I have to.

Only reason....SCOTUS.
Not the low gasoline or food prices? How he actually attempted to build the wall, when both establishment Republicans and Democrats fought to keep the border open? Those arent good reasons?

It’s not communists against Trump. It’s the entire establishment i.e. both parties, big media, big government, military, deep state, Wall Street, etc.
Right from the damn start. Former allies instantly turned against him.

Thing is, it doesn't matter who wins the rematch as Biden is completely useless and Trump would accomplish nothing either as the entire establishment would block everything he proposed.

Still. The dark side of me wants him to win just to see them all completely lose their minds, again.

Whoever the republican candidate is, the Democrat Cult will invent new baggage.
That's the only chance they have.
Stay the course.

Like it or not, at this time, Trump is the guy. Can anyone name any other person in America that has stepped up and boldly said "Enough is enough ...America first! We are done with all of this nonsense". I sure can't name anyone else. It is unfortunate that Trump is the only one that seems to be sturdy enough to take this stance. I would prefer to have a choice.. Then I look at Chris Christie and know I do not have one.

Last edited:
Democrats have been wailing, crying and screaming about how it is essential to keep Trump from regaining the presidency....AAAAAANd they trot out Joe Biden as their best candidate for 2024.....who takes this clown show seriously? Really I'd like to know.

Democrats have been wailing, crying and screaming about how it is essential to keep Trump from regaining the presidency....AAAAAANd they trot out Joe Biden as their best candidate for 2024.....who takes this clown show seriously? Really I'd like to know.

They are a Cult
The Cult speaks
They obey.

Forum List

Back