Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

We've had the Truthers and the Birthers. We need a catchy nickname for the Fast and Furious conspiracists.

How about the F'ers?

I don't know if I answered this post and really don't give a fuck if I have

But dumb ass this is not a conspiracy theory. There are many but this is not one of them. Would you say Watergate was a conspiracy theory?

Better question.. Has there EVER been a scandal on the scale of "The War On Drugs"?

The thread isnt about you wanting to smoke a bong dipshit.

Then along comes another Log Cabin Club creep, who hasn't heard Henry Ford used hemp, to make plastic and ethanol, but FDR made sure he had to use petroleum, so when the wrong nitriles are added to petro-plastic, it dissolves, in ethanol. When the Hemp Stamp Tax Act of 1938 was ruled unconstitutional, Nixon founded the DEA.

This drug war isn't about bongs, the-anus144. This would be about scams, including using prison industry, to first pass costs of 25% of the world's prison population, to 5% of the world's population, then to pass those costs, around the world, on the residual but fading strength, of the US economy, while blocking, for the world's petroleum industry.

Pull your little wingnut head, out of your fat, wingpunk asshole. Darrell Issa is the same wingpunk, who led recall, of former Cali Gov. Gray Davis, for allegedly taking 50K favors, which Issa led, right after Davis initiated corrupt, long-term power deals, 2001-2002. Issa let Davis cook the deals, by directing negotiations, right through the May-June 2002 refurbishing of both nuclear plants, in Cali, so 15% of the grid was down. Davis knew that, and so did the Republicans, but they only recalled Davis. Yes, Democrats also sucked.

Total Recall star Schwarzy got over, got a girl pregnant, and nobody re-regulated energy. What a complete boatload of buggers, all doing a drug war! F&F is chickenshit, compared to the drug war, energy scams, oil scams, and their related wars, the-anus144.

Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver were Holder-gen off-shoots, of the ATF's Project Gunrunner, initiated in 2005, under John Ashcroft.

Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for mostly Republican scams, F&F and its daddy, Project Gunrunner rate well behind GW's lies, to Congress, to justify invading Iraq.

Saddam was like UBL and the Shah, a former CIA asset, and GW Bush knew all that, since it was his lying Iraqi witness, from Operation Curveball, who claimed Saddam had WMD's, and it was GW's lying Veep Dick Cheney, claiming Saddam was connected to 9/11, and it was GW's daddy, GHW Bush, who headed the CIA, and the whole family should have known, what was up, like they know how the drug war screens for big oil, since look who's been CEO of an oil company.

GW was planning, to go to Afghanistan:

Bush Planned Afghan Invasion BEFORE 9/11, Condoleezza Rice Testimony - YouTube!

Bush team 'agreed plan to attack the Taliban the day before September 11' | World news | The Guardian

The day before the September 11 attacks, the Bush administration agreed on a plan to oust the Taliban regime in Afghanistan by force if it refused to hand over Osama bin Laden, according to a report by a bipartisan commission of inquiry.

The report pointed out that agreement on the plan, which involved a steady escalation of pressure over three years, had been repeatedly put off by the Clinton and Bush administrations, despite the repeated failure of attempts to use diplomatic and economic pressure.

------------------

"Repeated failure" to end costly, unproductive support for fascist, apartheid rulers of Israel seems to plague the US Government, with CIA support for guys, like the Shah, Saddam, and UBL, so stooges is, as stooges does.

Cheney lied, about Saddam being connected, to 9/11:

Declassified document contradicts Cheney’s claim of Iraqi connection to 9/11 | The Raw Story

------------------

Why don't Log Cabin Club creeps quit lying? Aren't your pants and your assholes on fire, already? You bitches are like the bath-house tricks, who shot speed and their liberal doses of HIV, all the way through AIDS, to die. Lie down and die, assholes and your daddies.

Last edited:

Better question.. Has there EVER been a scandal on the scale of "The War On Drugs"?

The thread isnt about you wanting to smoke a bong dipshit.

Then along comes another Log Cabin Club creep, who hasn't heard Henry Ford used hemp, to make plastic and ethanol, but FDR made sure he had to use petroleum, so when the wrong nitriles are added to petro-plastic, it dissolves, in ethanol. When the Hemp Stamp Tax Act of 1938 was ruled unconstitutional, Nixon founded the DEA.

This drug war isn't about bongs, the-anus144. This would be about scams, including using prison industry, to first pass costs of 25% of the world's prison population, to 5% of the world's population, then to pass those costs, around the world, on the residual but fading strength, of the US economy, while blocking, for the world's petroleum industry.

Pull your little wingnut head, out of your fat, wingpunk asshole. Darrell Issa is the same wingpunk, who led recall, of former Cali Gov. Gray Davis, for allegedly taking 50K favors, which Issa led, right after Davis initiated corrupt, long-term power deals, 2001-2002. Issa let Davis cook the deals, by directing negotiations, right through the May-June 2002 refurbishing of both nuclear plants, in Cali, so 15% of the grid was down. Davis knew that, and so did the Republicans, but they only recalled Davis. Yes, Democrats also sucked.

Total Recall star Schwarzy got over, got a girl pregnant, and nobody re-regulated energy. What a complete boatload of buggers, all doing a drug war! F&F is chickenshit, compared to the drug war, energy scams, oil scams, and their related wars, the-anus144.

Fast and Furious and Wide Receiver were Holder-gen off-shoots, of the ATF's Project Gunrunner, initiated in 2005, under John Ashcroft.

Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for mostly Republican scams, F&F and its daddy, Project Gunrunner rate well behind GW's lies, to Congress, to justify invading Iraq.

Saddam was like UBL and the Shah, a former CIA asset, and GW Bush knew all that, since it was his lying Iraqi witness, from Operation Curveball, who claimed Saddam had WMD's, and it was GW's lying Veep Dick Cheney, claiming Saddam was connected to 9/11, and it was GW's daddy, GHW Bush, who headed the CIA, and the whole family should have known, what was up, like they know how the drug war screens for big oil, since look who's been CEO of an oil company.

GW was planning, to go to Afghanistan:

Bush Planned Afghan Invasion BEFORE 9/11, Condoleezza Rice Testimony - YouTube!

Bush team 'agreed plan to attack the Taliban the day before September 11' | World news | The Guardian

The day before the September 11 attacks, the Bush administration agreed on a plan to oust the Taliban regime in Afghanistan by force if it refused to hand over Osama bin Laden, according to a report by a bipartisan commission of inquiry.

The report pointed out that agreement on the plan, which involved a steady escalation of pressure over three years, had been repeatedly put off by the Clinton and Bush administrations, despite the repeated failure of attempts to use diplomatic and economic pressure.

------------------

"Repeated failure" to end costly, unproductive support for fascist, apartheid rulers of Israel seems to plague the US Government, with CIA support for guys, like the Shah, Saddam, and UBL, so stooges is, as stooges does.

Cheney lied, about Saddam being connected, to 9/11:

Declassified document contradicts Cheney’s claim of Iraqi connection to 9/11 | The Raw Story

------------------

Why don't Log Cabin Club creeps quit lying? Aren't your pants and your assholes on fire, already? You bitches are like the bath-house tricks, who shot speed and their liberal doses of HIV, all the way through AIDS, to die. Lie down and die, assholes and your daddies.

I bet we could get unanimous consent that this is the dumbest post on the whole thread.

Q-bag, I think it's time you let your fellow freaks know, you don't just consider yourself queer, but "gay, and stupid." You need to be honest, when pandering to your fellow wingpunks. So go ahead and tell us all about intrigue, in the Navy, since you are so sassy.

You are out already. Most wingpunks aren't. They just lie, and lie, and lie, asses on fire.

Fast and Furious is NOT worse than Watergate.

heres why:

Watergate was about using government resources to wiretap the political opposition. In the end, it was about "stealing" the election.

Fast and Furious was a failed ATF operation intended to capture criminals and bring them to justice.

Watergate is therefore worse because its INTENTION was criminal.

heres why:

Watergate was about using government resources to wiretap the political opposition. In the end, it was about "stealing" the election.

Fast and Furious was a failed ATF operation intended to capture criminals and bring them to justice.

Even though I disagree with you, I have to admit that makes sense.

This isn't too complicated. If they have nothing to hide, why not release all the information tomorrow? Why Executive Privilege?

This isn't too complicated. If they have nothing to hide, why not release all the information tomorrow? Why Executive Privilege?

Because the DETAILS of the private communications to which neither the AG nor the President were privy would impede the ability of the President and the AG to fulfill their duties, because --

err --

uhhhhhmmmm --

ahhh ....

No. The obvious reason is exactly as it appears. There is no valid basis whatsofuckingever for the invocation of Executive Privilege.

It is simply a cover-up effort.

Did you forget that the ATF gun program started in 1996 under the Bush Administration?? It was called Operation Wide Receiver. And remember the Hernandez case in 2007 and the Medrano case in 2008??

Why wasn't anybody from the Bush administration held accountable for that?? Republicans are not trying to hold anybody accountable for anything. They could not care less about fast and furious, either then or now.They are trying to get to the president. Since they have not been able to destroy the prez, Holder is the next best thing. And a few months before the general election, too!!! Works out great for them!!

But it is not going to work, people. Thank God that the majority of Americans can see through this little charade like an xray machine. It is going to backfire big time. The Reublican party is showing the country what evil, coniving people they are. They do nothing with pure hearts and they will be sorry. Wonder what Willard will be doing next year??? Maybe he can take Ann on a really nice cruise!!! :D

Nice try. Holder murdered hundreds of Mexican Citizens and Brian Terry. Shame on you for defending him. I'll ask you the same thing i asked the other Democratic Party Bootlickers. What has the Democratic Party ever really done for you that would make you defend this awful travesty? Why such worship?

I don't worship anybody. And your outrage and those of your pals is so phony. Save it for someone that believes you.

I am a democrat because they care about people a lot more than republicans. Plain and simple. Should I expand further?? What for?? It would fall on deaf ears.

What have they done for you specifically? They must have done an awful lot for you, to sell your soul this way. You'll defend anything your beloved Democrats do. I really don't get you Bootlickers. Your worship is so bizarre. No Political Party is worth selling your soul this way.

Because the DETAILS of the private communications to which neither the AG nor the President were privy would impede the ability of the President and the AG to fulfill their duties, because --

err --

uhhhhhmmmm --

ahhh ....

No. The obvious reason is exactly as it appears. There is no valid basis whatsofuckingever for the invocation of Executive Privilege.

Cover up attampt for MURDER of a border agent, AND a couple hundred Mexican citizens...and ALL without knowledge of the Mexican Government.

Blood on thier hands is what Holder means by "EMBARASSING".

err --

uhhhhhmmmm --

ahhh ....

Yeah, i'm still so surprised more good & decent Democrats haven't come forward to demand justice on this. Are there any good & decent Democrats left?

err --

uhhhhhmmmm --

ahhh ....

Yeah, i'm still so surprised more good & decent Democrats haven't come forward to demand justice on this. Are there any good & decent Democrats left?

NO. They're retired or silcenced.

heres why:

Since you mentioned "intentions", you forgot to mention the "intetntion" of F&F, which was to undermine the 2nd amendment.......

heres why:

Since you mentioned "intentions", you forgot to mention the "intetntion" of F&F, which was to undermine the 2nd amendment.......

Precisely.

Uncensored in my opinion I believe jillian is a lawyer.

I don't. She doesn't demonstrate legal thinking. The lawyers I know are detail oriented. Granted they are mostly tax and HR attorneys. But the fact that the job requires knowledge of statutes and precedence, and compliance with the letter of codified law, leads to an analytical mind that is geared toward absolute adherence to protocol. Jillian exhibits none of that, plus she can't construct an English sentence to save her life.

The problem she is facing is that she is allowing her politics to override her better judgement. It happens we are all human.

My (very low) opinion of Jillian is that partisan concerns are the sum total of her judgement.

Noe the facts are obama and holder are covering up what they know about Fast and the furious.
My opinion about that is someone mentioned gun control and using fast and the furious to get it in those memos and that's what obama is hiding.

Again, I don't believe Jillian has any sort of intellectual curiosity. I see no evidence that she has any interest in the facts of the case and seeks only to promote her party.

The problem is you have a low opinion of anybody who disagrees with you. Sure signs of not only a partisan hack but a psycho to boot.

Another sign is your over inflated opinion of yourself and your posts.

Still haven't seen you put your bona fides on the table. Coward.

As I have said, any which way you cut it, I know for a fact J is a lawyer. And a very good one too...so good in fact......

Last edited:
What are the odds of me going back through your posts and finding a typo?

About 100% chance, why?

Wanna take a bet?

Sure, I'll bet you'll find plenty of typos in my posts.

BTW, my 10 year old son plays rep soccer. He is a goal keeper. He has many heroes, one being the Italian goalkeeper. Care to guess the name of that goalkeeper....then tell me I don't know how to spell the name (minus a vowel)

You're asking about an Italian soccer player?

How the hell would I know?

PS: You obviously skipped my post on the general perception of those that pick on typos...

Once a psycho always a psycho I guess...

You have to understand Gump, respect is earned, which is why I have none for you. Ditto for your backwards little friend, Jillian.

You don't appear to have any respect for anybody who disagrees with your right-wing whackjob POVs....You are the symptom of why your political system is so screwed..

..that, and being a psycho doesn't help...

Forum List

Back