Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

caught the last little bit of maddcow on MSNBC. She's still trying to push Fast and the furious as a right wing their going to get our guns conspiracy theory. Saying this is all foxes doing. Never once mentioning why obama using executive privilege not once did she mention that obama admitted to having knowledge of fast and the furious when he used it. Also she failed to mention all the times MSNBC fabricated their bullshit to fit their narrative. Shame on you Maddcow for misleading your viewers.

You should be really embarrassed. You just proved yet again that you have no idea what you're talking about.

caught the last little bit of maddcow on MSNBC. She's still trying to push Fast and the furious as a right wing their going to get our guns conspiracy theory. Saying this is all foxes doing. Never once mentioning why obama using executive privilege not once did she mention that obama admitted to having knowledge of fast and the furious when he used it. Also she failed to mention all the times MSNBC fabricated their bullshit to fit their narrative. Shame on you Maddcow for misleading your viewers.

You should be really embarrassed. You just proved yet again that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Dumb stupid bitch what in the fuck are you talking about? Do you have any fucking idea the time fast and the furious started? You showing all how stupid you are.

You haven't said I was wrong.
Still waiting.

You are wrong!!! You are spouting right wing rhetoric like a good little right wing, low information voter.

Since when is CBS right wing? You're a special kind of stupid

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Since when?? Well, conservatives seem to thnk it was when Dan Rather lied about GWB.. Were they wrong??

Dumb stupid bitch what in the fuck are you talking about? Do you have any fucking idea the time fast and the furious started? You showing all how stupid you are.

Oh, STFU, you damn drama queen. Not once do you provide evidence that Rachel said anything incorrect. You just rant about things she did not say and you think she should. You're so ridiculous. I don't know why I'm even talkig to you. :cuckoo:

You are wrong!!! You are spouting right wing rhetoric like a good little right wing, low information voter.

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Since when?? Well, conservatives seem to thnk it was when Dan Rather lied about GWB.. Were they wrong??

Assuming you meant to type 'think', you are claiming that the 'right' thought Dan Rather was a sock for the right? It was a huge misunderstanding that got him canned?

Deflection
You claim before you saw the source it was right leaning. Is CBS a right wing source? Nope they aren't Why do they still have this saved? Because they saved thinking there might be some new information that would connect bush and forgot about it and now here we are.

Oh, STFU, you damn drama queen. Not once do you provide evidence that Rachel said anything incorrect. You just rant about things she did not say and you think she should. You're so ridiculous. I don't know why I'm even talkig to you. :cuckoo:

You are the one defending a criminal live with that thought.

No. This is the worst thing that has ever happened..period. Oh! the horror! We should just disband the country...give it back to the Indians and all kill ourselves in shame..

What else is there?

So we should forget that a liberal administration caused the death of a border agent trying to make it easy to abolish a right of the people?

You my friend are a fucking idiot.

It never dawned on you liberal idiots that prior to all this criminal stupidity of our Administration that they spent months talking about how easy it was for drug cartels in Mexico to get our guns???????They were setting up the big scam.

Like most Americans, I think it was something that seemed like a good idea at the time but went horribly wrong

Like most Americans, I think it was something that seemed like a good idea at the time but went horribly wrong

Only a drooling communist moron would think it was a good idea at anytime. You do not give working weapons to bad guys so they can cause more crime so you can make the american people less safe.

Only a drooling communist moron would think it was a good idea at anytime. You do not give working weapons to bad guys so they can cause more crime so you can make the american people less safe.

Don't call him something he's comfortable with being called

The bad guys were getting their weapons regardless

Previous stings caught the low level gun runners. They wanted to catch the guys higher up on the food chain. Made sense if it was properly executed. As it was, it was a blunder

If you think that US agent would not have been killed if they had not gotten a gun from fast and furious......you are delusional

The bad guys were getting their weapons regardless

Previous stings caught the low level gun runners. They wanted to catch the guys higher up on the food chain. Made sense if it was properly executed. As it was, it was a blunder

If you think that US agent would not have been killed if they had not gotten a gun from fast and furious......you are delusional

Yes they were getting the gun regardless just not fast enough for holder and obama so they assisted them

No. This is the worst thing that has ever happened..period. Oh! the horror! We should just disband the country...give it back to the Indians and all kill ourselves in shame..

What else is there?

So we should forget that a liberal administration caused the death of a border agent trying to make it easy to abolish a right of the people?

From what I have learned from my conservative friends.......Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Are you asserting that if they had not gotten a gun from the fast and furious operation they would have been unable to get a gun?

What else is there?

From what I have learned from my conservative friends.......Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Are you asserting that if they had not gotten a gun from the fast and furious operation they would have been unable to get a gun?

And the people who got Brian Terry killed were apparently Holder and Obama

And the people who got Brian Terry killed were apparently Holder and Obama

Really now?

So right wing America now blames the guns for murders. We should keep that in mind in our future gun legislation

Forum List

Back