Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

From what I have learned from my conservative friends.......Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Are you asserting that if they had not gotten a gun from the fast and furious operation they would have been unable to get a gun?

And the people who got Brian Terry killed were apparently Holder and Obama

Really now?

So right wing America now blames the guns for murders. We should keep that in mind in our future gun legislation

I blame obama for allowing guns into the hands of terrorists

From what I have learned from my conservative friends.......Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Are you asserting that if they had not gotten a gun from the fast and furious operation they would have been unable to get a gun?

Really now?

So right wing America now blames the guns for murders. We should keep that in mind in our future gun legislation

It's pretty transparent that Holder and Obama intended to use the deaths to tighten gun control legislation.

We blame murderers and the people who aid and abet them for murders

Really now?

As one of our resident second amendment posse, I am surprised that you would put the blame for a murder on the guns rather than the criminals

I will have to keep that one in mind

Really now?

As one of our resident second amendment posse, I am surprised that you would put the blame for a murder on the guns rather than the criminals

If obama is a gun I guess I am blaming guns but wait obama is not a gun he's a terrorist enabler

If obama is a gun I guess I am blaming guns but wait obama is not a gun he's a terrorist enabler

If trees were chickens I would wonder why they don't cross roads

If trees were chickens I would wonder why they don't cross roads

Butt hurt? obama allowed guns into the hands of terrorists

Fast and Furious was a good idea that was poorly executed

Nobody outside of FoxNews and Issa really cares

I am done with this thread. You people are hopeless. But let me leave you with this:

Issa: No Evidence So Far of White House Cover-Up

The House committee chairman leading the fight to get Justice Department documents about a troubled gun-tracking operation says there's no evidence so far that White House officials were involved in misleading Congress or engaged in a cover-up.

House Speaker John Boehner has said Obama's action was "an admission the White House officials were involved in the decision that misled the Congress and covered up the truth."

But Issa was asked on "Fox News Sunday" whether lawmakers had evidence now to support that claim, and he said, "No we don't."

Issa: No Evidence So Far of White House Cover-Up - ABC News

I am done with this thread. You people are hopeless. But let me leave you with this:

The House committee chairman leading the fight to get Justice Department documents about a troubled gun-tracking operation says there's no evidence so far that White House officials were involved in misleading Congress or engaged in a cover-up.

House Speaker John Boehner has said Obama's action was "an admission the White House officials were involved in the decision that misled the Congress and covered up the truth."

But Issa was asked on "Fox News Sunday" whether lawmakers had evidence now to support that claim, and he said, "No we don't."

Obama and WithHolder acting like a NY Crime family

Yeah, great idea! Hand guns to criminals to get Americans and Mexican killed so Obama can institute a gun ban, what could possibly go wrong?

White House statement:

"As regards Fast and Furious, this Administration has everything under control. We have it in FIRM Control. There's NOTHING that could POSSIBLY go wrong -- wrong -- wrong -- wrong -- wrong --wrong ...."

Yeah....when criminals and their lawyers won't hand over documents to the proper authorities to "clear themselves," a dumbfuck like you claims they're innocent. :cuckoo:

Yeah, great idea! Hand guns to criminals to get Americans and Mexican killed so Obama can institute a gun ban, what could possibly go wrong?

This point just escapes them still...doesn't it?

Let's see...

You can stake out gun shops and arrest the low level buyers when they come in

Or

You can allow them to purchase the guns and try to track where in the cartel ladder they show up

Tactic has been used for years in the drug trade. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt

Let's see...

Or

You can allow them to purchase the guns and try to track where in the cartel ladder they show up
Tactic has been used for years in the drug trade. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt

There in lies a huge problem with F & F.... the guns were not tracked, nor was the Mexican gov't alerted.

Let's see...

Or

There in lies a huge problem with F & F.... the guns were not tracked, nor was the Mexican gov't alerted.
The resident Sewer Dweller knows this...He's in denial in order to serve his masters in a giant lie.

It's worse because we see the extent to which the "American" Left no longer shares any common values or sense of decency

Like most Americans, I think it was something that seemed like a good idea at the time but went horribly wrong

The only part that might have been a good idea was trying to make sure that straw purchasers were not shipping guns to Mexico. What went horribly wrong was that someone thought the best way to accomplish this was by spending federal tax dollars to make it easier for straw purchasers to ship guns to Mexico.

Doesn't sound like a good idea when you look at what they really did, does it?

Forum List

Back