Do you think there will be a conservative challenge to Trump in 2020?

There may be a conservative GOP candidate or nine in 2020, but it will have nothing to do with Trump, who will be long gone.

*sigh* Trump will not be gone because you don't have the votes to impeach him and you're not going to win those votes in 2018. May as well park that Impeachment Bus back in the garage and wait for another Republican president... check your tires for dry rot.
If and when Congress gets the goods on Traitor Trump, Pubs and Dems will impeach him, y es.

If and when Congress gets the goods on Traitor Trump, Pubs and Dems will impeach him, y es.

LOL.. Sorry, but with the entire national intelligence machine working overtime for a year and still unable to find anything, there's no goods to get on Trump.

LOL.. Sorry, but with the entire national intelligence machine working overtime for a year and still unable to find anything, there's no goods to get on Trump.
You have no idea if that is so, and I have bookmarked this for you.

Preview

What makes you think he'll make out to 2020

Oh, is Trump done?

Never heard that one from you fascists before. :eusa_whistle:
With a 36% approval rating and declining, trump couldnt win a primary today
That is exactly what was said last year.
Last year he didn't have a 36% approval rating on the way to the sub basement

Well people who voted for Trump have gotten a "real" taste of him. He's no longer the adorable T.V. reality star. At 32% approval during the honeymoon period--this love affair is LOOOOONNNNG over. This is now tearing into his base.

With this Russian scandal making the news everynight with the Senate to start their hearings over this tommorrow--it's going to be all downhill from here.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not real hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll probably get a good grasp of what the Emoluments clause in the Constitutiion means when they take over also.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

That's why I say--I don't think Trump is going to make it to 2020.

Here is how the Trump campaign will handle a primary challenge:

Someone can check me out on this, I don't think there has ever been an election where the incumbent was defeated in the primary and that party won the election. I know there have probably been a few who were primaried and lost but then the party went on to lose the general as well. So Team Trump will really play this up if there is a primary challenge.

The man in line to be Speaker after Boehner lost his seat in the primary and that gentleman won the seat in November and is swiftly moving up the House power structure.

my biggest fear is also the Dems. best chance at victory.... Barack Obama. As we all know he bought the DC house and staffed it before he even left office and will maintain a presence the next 4-8 years with the express purpose of undermining Trump and salvaging his "legacy". They / MSM & Valerie Jarrett as defacto "chief of staff" will concoct a scenario where he really doesn't want to run but is doing so for the good of the nation.

Obama cannot run again. Did you pass civics in high school?

22nd Amendment.

Hopefully someone that believes a womens place is at home and a man should be the bread winner.

What do you consider to be more conservative? Trump is probably the most libertarian president since the 20's.

Preview

Yesssss.... I do know that is so. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to not realize it... oh wait... forgot who the hell I was talking to here! My bad.

Here is how the Trump campaign will handle a primary challenge:

Someone can check me out on this, I don't think there has ever been an election where the incumbent was defeated in the primary and that party won the election. I know there have probably been a few who were primaried and lost but then the party went on to lose the general as well. So Team Trump will really play this up if there is a primary challenge.

The man in line to be Speaker after Boehner lost his seat in the primary and that gentleman won the seat in November and is swiftly moving up the House power structure.

I'm talking about the President. Sorry I didn't clarify.

Preview

Yesssss.... I do know that is so. You'd have to be a fucking idiot to not realize it... oh wait... forgot who the hell I was talking to here! My bad.
No, son, you don't. You believe. You hope. You pray that it is so, but like so much else you have believed, they are not facts.

Forum List

Back