🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think there will be a conservative challenge to Trump in 2020?

No, son, you don't. You believe. You hope. You pray that it is so, but like so much else you have believed, they are not facts.

I know that A.) Obama & Co. did everything in their power to find anything they could on him in order to undermine his presidency. B.) They used national intelligence tools to try and find dirt on him. C.) IF anything had been found, it would have been leaked!

I am not a Trump voter. I supported Ted Cruz. I'm with those Freedom Caucus people. I don't agree with Trump on some things. If there were some reason to get rid of him and have Mike Pence instead, I'd be happy as hell about that. But the fact is, you don't have a damn thing on the man after your crooks and criminals gave it their best shot. You can think I am "hoping and praying" all you like. I really couldn't give half a fuck what you think.

No, son, you don't. You believe. You hope. You pray that it is so, but like so much else you have believed, they are not facts.

I know that A.) Obama & Co. did everything in their power to find anything they could on him in order to undermine his presidency. B.) They used national intelligence tools to try and find dirt on him. C.) IF anything had been found, it would have been leaked!

I am not a Trump voter. I supported Ted Cruz. I'm with those Freedom Caucus people. I don't agree with Trump on some things. If there were some reason to get rid of him and have Mike Pence instead, I'd be happy as hell about that. But the fact is, you don't have a damn thing on the man after your crooks and criminals gave it their best shot. You can think I am "hoping and praying" all you like. I really couldn't give half a fuck what you think.
(a) Surveillance of cmapign officials working with the Russians to interfere in our elections is not undermining anyone's presidency.

(b) Considering A, the use of national intel tools is appropriate.

(c) That is another one of your unverified beliefs and hopes.

Your hopes and prayers are not facts.

Kasich. Soros' white Obama.

Obama is White and grew up more privileged than most people.....a 1 percenter elitist.
After years of calling he and his family "ni**ers", he is now white? An amazing transformation for your kind

"Your kind"? My kind voted for and preferred 100 percent Blacks for President: Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Condoleeza Rice so that we as a nation could be truly post-racial. My kind does not use racial epitaphs you accuse me of nor does it make me racist because I speak out against elitist sons of white mothers who were raised in White Privilege.

Try Again.

What makes you think the so-called president will last to 2020?

What makes a so-called citizen like you say he won't?

My prediction? Trump leaves office on January 20, 2025. You fascists will shed many bitter tears between now and then.

Are we just pretending that Obama didn't try to overthrow Netanyahu by interfering in Israel's election? Obama is America's version of Putin.

(a) Surveillance of cmapign officials working with the Russians to interfere in our elections is not undermining anyone's presidency.

(b) Considering A, the use of national intel tools is appropriate.

(c) That is another one of your unverified beliefs and hopes.

Your hopes and prayers are not facts.

A.) According to the head of the House Intelligence Committee, that's not what happened at all and he has seen the evidence to prove it. Also, there is a tactic known as "reverse targeting" where the foreign target of intelligence gathering is the excuse to actually target an American citizen. Since no evidence has been produced that Russia interfered with anything, something is certainly rotten in Denmark.

B.) I have a feeling we're going to find out what was appropriate.

C.) If there were anything on Trump, it would've been leaked by now. Period.

You are turnspeaking now, boss, for the bad guys. In fact,

a) Nunes is working with Trump and the Russians.

b) Nothing will hurt the intel community in the use of their tools.

c) Nope. That is just your feelingz.

Highly doubtful as with many things political the mood of the country will go along way in determining that.

You are turnspeaking now, boss, for the bad guys. In fact,

a) Nunes is working with Trump and the Russians.

b) Nothing will hurt the intel community in the use of their tools.

c) Nope. That is just your feelingz.

A.) That's the current spin from partisan hacks.

B.) This is bigger than Watergate.

C.) If you had anything on Trump, we'd know it.

a) Nope, that is your feelingz talking, boss.
b) I agree: we watch Trump destroy himself.
c) Once again, just your feelingz.

The OP: yes, there will be conservative contenders.

Republicans sense wounded prey

With 35% approval, they are chomping at the bit to run against him. Problem is ...will they run 17 candidates against him like last time and allow him to pick them off one at a time?

Snowflake in denial.

With 35% approval, they are chomping at the bit to run against him. Problem is ...will they run 17 candidates against him like last time and allow him to pick them off one at a time?

There won't be 17 candidates.

I figure Evan McMullin will probably run. Rand Paul might run. Cruz and Rubio are doubtful but possible, and that's about it. No one else is going to bother trying to primary a sitting president.

Most of what I've said is dependent on circumstances. I don't know what's going to happen the next 3 years. If the economy is roaring and jobs keep coming back, and there isn't some [REAL] scandal, he may face no primary opposition at all.

But here's the question.... WHO is he going to run against on the Democrat side? :dunno:

Fauxcahantas? Hillary again? Maxine Waters? I mean... the bench is not deep.

There won't be 17 candidates.

I figure Evan McMullin will probably run. Rand Paul might run. Cruz and Rubio are doubtful but possible, and that's about it. No one else is going to bother trying to primary a sitting president.

Most of what I've said is dependent on circumstances. I don't know what's going to happen the next 3 years. If the economy is roaring and jobs keep coming back, and there isn't some [REAL] scandal, he may face no primary opposition at all.

But here's the question.... WHO is he going to run against on the Democrat side? :dunno:

Fauxcahantas? Hillary again? Maxine Waters? I mean... the bench is not deep.

Under normal circumstances you would be right
Sitting Presidents are afforded the privilege of running unopposed except for some fringe candidate

Trump is an exception
If anything comes out of his Russian investigation...he is toast
Even if he is clean, Trump's first 60 days shows him to be unpopular and vulnerable
If Republicans are smart, they will get behind one candidate to oppose him.....Cruz, Rubio, Kasich

Possible Democrats include Joe Biden, Liz Warren and Corey Booker

Under normal circumstances you would be right
Sitting Presidents are afforded the privilege of running unopposed except for some fringe candidate

Trump is an exception
If anything comes out of his Russian investigation...he is toast
Even if he is clean, Trump's first 60 days shows him to be unpopular and vulnerable
If Republicans are smart, they will get behind one candidate to oppose him.....Cruz, Rubio, Kasich

Possible Democrats include Joe Biden, Liz Warren and Corey Booker

The only thing that's going to come out of the Russian investigation is how corrupt the Democrats are in inappropriately using our intelligence apparatus to spy on political enemies. If there was ANYTHING on Trump, you'd know all about it by now.

Yes, Trump is unpopular but the polls can't be trusted. He was supposed to lose by double-digits to Hillary. According to some polls he was down around 36% a week before the election. Hillary was spending money in Texas to run up the score. Polls are not accurate when it comes to Trump.... I know that's hard to get through your heads... but it's true and the pollsters are even saying it's true. He is an anomaly.

If things are going well heading into election year, no one is going to oppose him for the GOP nomination. Even if some may be tempted, they will keep their powder dry to run in 2024, probably against Pence.

On the Democrat side, Biden will be too old, plus he is crazy. Fauxcahantas stands no chance... in fact, I believe she actually HURT Hillary Clinton. And Corey Booker is a lightweight. Unless things are REALLY shitty, none of these people are going to defeat Trump for reelection.

Snowflake in denial.
Indeed, you are, Boss. You have to look at the facts and not just feel your feelingz.

I am looking at the facts, Jakey... you have no evidence of anything on Trump. There's plenty of evidence on illegal leaking of classified information. Your party is in deep do-do and it's about to get real.

Forum List

Back