Do you think there will be a conservative challenge to Trump in 2020?

a) Nope, that is your feelingz talking, boss.
b) I agree: we watch Trump destroy himself.
c) Once again, just your feelingz.

The OP: yes, there will be conservative contenders.

Snowflake in denial.
Indeed, you are, Boss. You have to look at the facts and not just feel your feelingz.

I am looking at the facts, Jakey... you have no evidence of anything on Trump. There's plenty of evidence on illegal leaking of classified information. Your party is in deep do-do and it's about to get real.
You have shown no facts, only your feelingz. I am Republican, you are not, only a weak-head conservative.

You are not, Boss.

Real mainstream Republicans opposed Trump.

You did in the beginning and then showed your true Alt Right colors.

Under normal circumstances you would be right
Sitting Presidents are afforded the privilege of running unopposed except for some fringe candidate

Trump is an exception
If anything comes out of his Russian investigation...he is toast
Even if he is clean, Trump's first 60 days shows him to be unpopular and vulnerable
If Republicans are smart, they will get behind one candidate to oppose him.....Cruz, Rubio, Kasich

Possible Democrats include Joe Biden, Liz Warren and Corey Booker

The only thing that's going to come out of the Russian investigation is how corrupt the Democrats are in inappropriately using our intelligence apparatus to spy on political enemies. If there was ANYTHING on Trump, you'd know all about it by now.

Yes, Trump is unpopular but the polls can't be trusted. He was supposed to lose by double-digits to Hillary. According to some polls he was down around 36% a week before the election. Hillary was spending money in Texas to run up the score. Polls are not accurate when it comes to Trump.... I know that's hard to get through your heads... but it's true and the pollsters are even saying it's true. He is an anomaly.

If things are going well heading into election year, no one is going to oppose him for the GOP nomination. Even if some may be tempted, they will keep their powder dry to run in 2024, probably against Pence.

On the Democrat side, Biden will be too old, plus he is crazy. Fauxcahantas stands no chance... in fact, I believe she actually HURT Hillary Clinton. And Corey Booker is a lightweight. Unless things are REALLY shitty, none of these people are going to defeat Trump for reelection.

Trump is stumbling he better right his ship
See if other Republicans will trust the polls in deciding to run against him

I am perfectly happy with Biden, Warren or Booker running against Trump. There is only so far your silly Indian dance will get you

Boss, your bad past is like a shadow. It goes before you, it follows you. The shadow is the first thing people see, the last thing people see. You need to get right with yourself. You are not a real Republican, whereas I am. You Alt Right pretenders' beliefs are not mainstream Republicanism. You need to rid yourself of that shadow.

Don't take this as a pro, nor ant-Trump question: I'm wondering why Trump would even want to run again?

I still see Trump as a non-politician businessman who just wants to get a job done and move on.

Under normal circumstances you would be right
Sitting Presidents are afforded the privilege of running unopposed except for some fringe candidate

Trump is an exception
If anything comes out of his Russian investigation...he is toast
Even if he is clean, Trump's first 60 days shows him to be unpopular and vulnerable
If Republicans are smart, they will get behind one candidate to oppose him.....Cruz, Rubio, Kasich

Possible Democrats include Joe Biden, Liz Warren and Corey Booker

The only thing that's going to come out of the Russian investigation is how corrupt the Democrats are in inappropriately using our intelligence apparatus to spy on political enemies. If there was ANYTHING on Trump, you'd know all about it by now.

Yes, Trump is unpopular but the polls can't be trusted. He was supposed to lose by double-digits to Hillary. According to some polls he was down around 36% a week before the election. Hillary was spending money in Texas to run up the score. Polls are not accurate when it comes to Trump.... I know that's hard to get through your heads... but it's true and the pollsters are even saying it's true. He is an anomaly.

If things are going well heading into election year, no one is going to oppose him for the GOP nomination. Even if some may be tempted, they will keep their powder dry to run in 2024, probably against Pence.

On the Democrat side, Biden will be too old, plus he is crazy. Fauxcahantas stands no chance... in fact, I believe she actually HURT Hillary Clinton. And Corey Booker is a lightweight. Unless things are REALLY shitty, none of these people are going to defeat Trump for reelection.

Trump is stumbling he better right his ship
See if other Republicans will trust the polls in deciding to run against him

I am perfectly happy with Biden, Warren or Booker running against Trump. There is only so far your silly Indian dance will get you

"There is only so far your silly Indian dance will get you."

Was that a quote from Liz Warren? :rofl:

Boss, your bad past is like a shadow. It goes before you, it follows you. The shadow is the first thing people see, the last thing people see. You need to get right with yourself. You are not a real Republican, whereas I am. You Alt Right pretenders' beliefs are not mainstream Republicanism. You need to rid yourself of that shadow.

Well my day is complete when I have Jake the Fake sounding like a fortune cookie!

Real mainstream Republicans opposed Trump.

You did in the beginning and then showed your true Alt Right colors.

I didn't vote for Trump but I am surely glad he beat Hillary.

As for the "Alt-right" ...that's a radical fringe group of mostly spoiled wealthy white millennial males who think it's cool to hate Jews and blacks. That's not me or what I represent. Read my threads. I am a Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian.

You sir, are a FAKE... in fact, they call you "Jake the Fake" here. You are like JoeB131 , you pretend to be some sort of "enlightened" Republican who just couldn't take it anymore... you're like Joe Scarborough. People like yourself should really join the Democrat party and try to pull their asses back to the center. You are as useful to Republicans as John McCain and Lindsey Graham.

I am happy HRC lost. Now we need to get rid of Trump.

What you think is not so, boss the shadow. Only the far right pretenders and their Alt Right shadows get on me. And I shake them off without any difficulty whatsoever. McCain, Graham, Ryan, etc., are real Republicans. I am glad you don't like my politics: that tells me I am on the right track.

You are a shadow of a hoax, nothing more.

McCain, Graham, Ryan, etc., are real Republicans.

You're right, they do have (R) by their name, so they are Republicans. They aren't Conservatives, they don't uphold the Constitution and they don't believe in individual liberty. They are progressives on the right, just like progressives on the left.

McCain is a war hero but a failure of a politician and Graham is his trophy wife. Ryan is a lying sell-out who will be lucky if he keeps his seat. Less than two years ago, he PROMISED he would repeal Obamacare if we gave him a Republican president. He LIED.

Yes... there are LOT of "Republicans" up in Washington... McConnell, Collins, Murkowski, Cochran, Wicker, Cornyn, Alexander, Hoeven... plenty of "Republicans" who simply don't give a shit about Conservatism and really don't have many principled values other than getting reelected and capitulating to the Democrats.

And that's YOU, Jakey... you like sucking Democrat dick! Let's face it... that turns you on! Slobbing all over Democrat knobs is what you love to do the most.

It's a waste of time for republicans to be suckered in to defending allegations of desperate Alinsky posts. It's better to understand the fantasy world of the low information left these days. The left's pathetic hope for the resurgence of the democrat party evaporated when Chuckie Schumer verbally attacked an innocent women in a 5 star NY restaurant the other day. Years ago the media could cover it up but Americans are better informed today. Typical of leftie craziness they imagine a primary challenge to an incumbent republican President when democrats lost over 2,000 elections and most governors and the majority in congress in a scant eight years and the virtually leaderless democrat party recently asked for the resignations of every DNC operative. The question is whether the desperate incoherent DNC is going to double down and ask Bill Clinton's daughter to run.

Last edited:
Right now, it does not appear Trump has the political capital to run

Last President to have an approval rating as low as Trump was LBJ and he decided not to run in 68

McCain, Graham, Ryan, etc., are real Republicans.

You're right, they do have (R) by their name, so they are Republicans. They aren't Conservatives, they don't uphold the Constitution and they don't believe in individual liberty. They are progressives on the right, just like progressives on the left.

McCain is a war hero but a failure of a politician and Graham is his trophy wife. Ryan is a lying sell-out who will be lucky if he keeps his seat. Less than two years ago, he PROMISED he would repeal Obamacare if we gave him a Republican president. He LIED.

Yes... there are LOT of "Republicans" up in Washington... McConnell, Collins, Murkowski, Cochran, Wicker, Cornyn, Alexander, Hoeven... plenty of "Republicans" who simply don't give a shit about Conservatism and really don't have many principled values other than getting reelected and capitulating to the Democrats.

And that's YOU, Jakey... you like sucking Democrat dick! Let's face it... that turns you on! Slobbing all over Democrat knobs is what you love to do the most.
Let's face it, you are a Conservative and have nothing to say of worth about Party matters. You are Alt Right trash, nothing more.

When Trump is thrown out of office, your kind will be thrown out as well in influence.

Forum List

Back