🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you think there will be a conservative challenge to Trump in 2020?

Don't take this as a pro, nor ant-Trump question: I'm wondering why Trump would even want to run again?

I still see Trump as a non-politician businessman who just wants to get a job done and move on.
The Greatest Show on Earth

You could be just as wrong if you said that about "The Apprentice." Trump is enjoying every minute of this. Snowflakes are just lint to him.

Say what? On Trump's appearances in The Apprentice it was all centered on a group of individuals contesting who was most convincing on kissing his ass. Now half his trouble is derived from his inability not to get roped into Tweeting something because somebody offended his delicate ego. His thin skinned complaints has even managed to make SNL relevant once more. Trump may or may not have a successful 4 years, but either way I don't see how he needs this.

Or will they wait for 2024 when Trump's terms are over to run?
As long as we have a stupid, dumbass population who watches too much TV, we'll have conservative "runners" for Congress. Why anyone would want these people (so detached from reality) to run this country, is beyond me? Keep in mind, these are people who don't get along with anyone but themselves. They know nothing of diplomacy. Nothing about compromise. But know a whole lot about Walker, Texas Ranger.

Don't take this as a pro, nor ant-Trump question: I'm wondering why Trump would even want to run again?

I still see Trump as a non-politician businessman who just wants to get a job done and move on.
The Greatest Show on Earth

You could be just as wrong if you said that about "The Apprentice." Trump is enjoying every minute of this. Snowflakes are just lint to him.

Say what? On Trump's appearances in The Apprentice it was all centered on a group of individuals contesting who was most convincing on kissing his ass. Now half his trouble is derived from his inability not to get roped into Tweeting something because somebody offended his delicate ego .
You Whine Because You Know the Tweets Are Editing Your Scripted Lines

His Tweets are a direct lifeline to the public. Outside your echo-chamber bubble, we on Main Street are only offended by his opponents' PC cacophony. Your stiff and snobbish fake sensitivity about social media doesn't influence the voters at all, or compassionate conservative Jebby Firstbro would have knocked him out after the first few primaries.

Or will they wait for 2024 when Trump's terms are over to run?
As long as we have a stupid, dumbass population who watches too much TV, we'll have conservative "runners" for Congress. Keep in mind, these are people who don't get along with anyone but themselves. They know nothing of diplomacy. But know a whole lot about Walker, Texas Ranger.
One Riot, One Ranger

Forum List

Back