🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you you still consider obama a bad president?

my main problem with 'mrobama' was that i don't see him , never did see him as being an American . ------------ just a comment .
EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why??? Is this a 'birther' thing? Or because he was - !!African?
none of the above. It's that he never did anything to help an american. It was his record. everything was for someone else. even bought war heads for Iran and build nuclear material. shipped many jobs over seas to build the dependencies of the middle class on food stamps. Never helped the blacks. never. he was more racist than a skin head. He was anti cop, he was global everything else, look at the Paris accord, oh my unreal. told the military that global warming was our number one enemy. :auiqs.jpg: thanks for you ask bigot.
How imaginative. Got anything else to load into that basket of hate?

How was he racist? Be specific.
sure the Reverend Jeremiah Wright as his reverend. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:the biggest fking racist on the planet.

See it's people like you who are the true racist with him. Number 1, he had a white mom.oops. two the fact you have to bring his color into an argument means that's all you saw him as. that makes you the racist. I saw him as a failed president with absolutely no skill set for the job. but you hang onto your racist thoughts.

Last edited:
my main problem with 'mrobama' was that i don't see him , never did see him as being an American . ------------ just a comment .
EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

none of the above. It's that he never did anything to help an american. It was his record. everything was for someone else. even bought war heads for Iran and build nuclear material. shipped many jobs over seas to build the dependencies of the middle class on food stamps. Never helped the blacks. never. he was more racist than a skin head. He was anti cop, he was global everything else, look at the Paris accord, oh my unreal. told the military that global warming was our number one enemy. :auiqs.jpg: thanks for you ask bigot.

barry shot his mouth off on several incidents before the facts were in.
Do we really have to list them yet again?

Thats due to uncertainty with Trumps moves concerning tariffs.
Personally my bank stocks have sky rocketed.

Trump Crossed Two Red Lines, So Expect Stock Market Recovery

Yes, the markets hate uncertainty and therefore they hate Mango Mussolini.

Your story is 3 weeks old. No recovery - FLAT FLAT FLAT

I'm just happy I got out 2,000 points ago.

INDEXDJX:.DJI - Google Search
i'M MAKING MONEY IN IT. STILL TODAY. YOU EARNED ZIP IF YOU LEFT.

Unless you're a day trader who really knows what they're doing, you've LOST money since January 26th.
Nope!!! sorry friend.

Unless you're a day trader who really knows what they're doing, you've LOST money since January 26th.

Wouldnt that depend on what stocks you own?

Wouldnt that depend on what stocks you own?
well he wants the world to believe that anyone in the stock market lost. Now, how fking stupid is this asshat?

EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They were pawns. He played them to get black votes while giving them nothing. No vouchers, nothing about one parent homes and he destroyed their jobs with cheap illegals

Your liberal US Today also said you can expect the market to adjust and come back equal to or better than previous numbers.

Enjoy your loss.....

I'll get back in when I see any sort of an upward trend and not before.

God knows what stupid thing Captain Chaos will do next.
dude who fking cares what you do? I do what I do for me and my family. you, you take advice from the DNC. your use of Donald's name is my key indicator. BTW, the trend is up now, but you've been told it isn't. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Great Obama is doing just fine

Obamacare is still the law of the land
Banks and auto companies are going strong
Bin Laden is still dead
The economy recovered and is going strong

The Paris accord and Iran nuclear deal will be repaired as soon as Crooked Donnie leaves office
Just think what Obama could have done though if he didn't harbor his anti-America,Anti-business attitude as described in HIS OWN WORDS!!!
ObamaAntibusinessstatements.png

I will always consider Obama not only a bad President but the most dangerous President we ever had. He was an anti-American pro-Muslim globalist to his core. He was also very anti success as was evidenced by some of his most impassioned speeches "You didn't build that!" And berating college grads "You were just lucky!"

I could care less where he was born, or what color he was. All you need to do is analyze his policies, his speeches and his actions.

Your liberal US Today also said you can expect the market to adjust and come back equal to or better than previous numbers.

Enjoy your loss.....

A lot of money is lost due to bailing at the slightest setback in the market.
Judging by recent activity you should have held.

Enjoy your loss.....

A lot of money is lost due to bailing at the slightest setback in the market.
Judging by recent activity you should have held.
it's obvious he has no idea how to invest in the stock market. like obammy.

I will always consider Obama not only a bad President but the most dangerous President we ever had. He was an anti-American pro-Muslim globalist to his core. He was also very anti success as was evidenced by some of his most impassioned speeches "You didn't build that!" And berating college grads "You were just lucky!"

I could care less where he was born, or what color he was. All you need to do is analyze his policies, his speeches and his actions.
He's a criminal, he was dangerous, and he's still dangerous.

Enjoy your loss.....

dude who fking cares what you do? I do what I do for me and my family. you, you take advice from the DNC. your use of Donald's name is my key indicator. BTW, the trend is up now, but you've been told it isn't. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes the trend is up in the past week .. A week does not a trend make.

Don't you worry - I'm watching it daily. My trades at 5 bucks each cost me around $50. I turned a profit of around 20 grand on Drumpf stocks since November 2016. Had I stayed in, my profit in that period of time would have been under 10k and I'd still be fighting uphill.

Enjoy your loss.....

Yes the trend is up in the past week .. A week does not a trend make.

Don't you worry - I'm watching it daily. My trades at 5 bucks each cost me around $50. I turned a profit of around 20 grand on Drumpf stocks since November 2016. Had I stayed in, my profit in that period of time would have been under 10k and I'd still be fighting uphill.
that's basically all it was went it went down? and you pulled out. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back