🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you you still consider obama a bad president?

my main problem with 'mrobama' was that i don't see him , never did see him as being an American . ------------ just a comment .
EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why??? Is this a 'birther' thing? Or because he was - !!African?
-------------------------------------- started out as i simply heard his name one day on telly / tv or radio . Then i saw 'mrobamas' minister 'jeremiah wright' and and then i checked out where on earth 'mrobamas' name came from . Skin color was not a concern , possible religious affiliation and birth place was a consideration though and i have seen info and pictures on 'mrobama' being a doper . Also , i did not vote for 'juan mccain' over 'mrobama' . At the time i think i voted 'libertarian' if i recall correctly DBlack .

Barry Hussein was awarded the Nobel Prize for doing nothing but getting elected. That's an indication of the fake facade of the former president promoted by the liberal establishment and the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media.
Lol
Now it would be fucking hilarious if Trump were to get the Noble peace prize if the The North Korea deal goes through.
That would chap Barry’s ass even more than it already is...
I don’t think Barry would shed fake tears this time, like he did at his little Sandyhook speech...

If Trump can pull off reunification on the Korean peninsula he most definitely deserves the NPP.
The question is will the leftist who do the picking actually do it.
If not it shows just how worthless the prize really is.
-------------------------------------------------- is REUNIFICATION in the USA interest ?? I support the TRUMP mission simply to not allow the 'norks' to have nukes . Reunification is only going to help the 'norks' and China , imo HWGo .

Barry Hussein was awarded the Nobel Prize for doing nothing but getting elected. That's an indication of the fake facade of the former president promoted by the liberal establishment and the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media.
Lol
Now it would be fucking hilarious if Trump were to get the Noble peace prize if the The North Korea deal goes through.
That would chap Barry’s ass even more than it already is...
I don’t think Barry would shed fake tears this time, like he did at his little Sandyhook speech...

If Trump can pull off reunification on the Korean peninsula he most definitely deserves the NPP.
The question is will the leftist who do the picking actually do it.
If not it shows just how worthless the prize really is.
-------------------------------------------------- is REUNIFICATION in the USA interest ?? I support the TRUMP mission simply to not allow the 'norks' to have nukes . Reunification is only going to help the 'norks' and China , imo HWGo .

If it lifts the NORKS out of poverty and oppression I see it as a good thing.
It would add another allie and show the rest of the world that democracy is the way to go which only strengthens our position.
As far as it helping China I just dont see it. In fact it would hurt China since it would put a US allie on it's border.

Obama was horrible President. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but unfortunately his lack of economic knowledge, business experience and the negotiating experience was evident. On top of that, he did more harm than good in regards to race relations. Thank goodness he's becoming a distant memory.

The Great Obama is doing just fine

Obamacare is still the law of the land
Banks and auto companies are going strong
Bin Laden is still dead
The economy recovered and is going strong

The Paris accord and Iran nuclear deal will be repaired as soon as Crooked Donnie leaves office
The funny thing is...thos is all they have. Despite their best efforts and propoganda obama remains a popular well regarded president and their pick, Trump remains deeply unpopular and divisive.

The Great Obama is doing just fine

Obamacare is still the law of the land
Banks and auto companies are going strong
Bin Laden is still dead
The economy recovered and is going strong

The Paris accord and Iran nuclear deal will be repaired as soon as Crooked Donnie leaves office
It's recent history.

Are these white wingers brainwashed, braindead, ignorant or delusional? What could be causing it?

China cancelling billions in soy bean orders. Farmers refuse to blame Trump --------- for now.

Thats due to uncertainty with Trumps moves concerning tariffs.
Personally my bank stocks have sky rocketed.

Trump Crossed Two Red Lines, So Expect Stock Market Recovery

Yes, the markets hate uncertainty and therefore they hate Mango Mussolini.

Your story is 3 weeks old. No recovery - FLAT FLAT FLAT

I'm just happy I got out 2,000 points ago.

INDEXDJX:.DJI - Google Search

Your liberal US Today also said you can expect the market to adjust and come back equal to or better than previous numbers.

Enjoy your loss.....

mornin , sure lefties like him but normal Americans think he was UnAmerican and thats the way i want to see things as 'mrobamas' legacy is shltcanned . You must import more third worlders and 'fifth column' and that will support 'mrobama' and 'illary' types Coyote .

How many jobs were saved? Now add in all the support industries that would have gone under.

GM paid the bulk of it's bailout.

How did Trump's Carrier deal work? 7 miilion dollars in incentives?
They employ 60K people in the us coyote. They spent HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS in other countries. Have much have they spent here, since?
We lost over 11B dollars.

How many jobs were saved? Now add in all the support industries that would have gone under.

They employ 60K people in the us coyote. They spent HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS in other countries. Have much have they spent here, since?

Did we? We got back ove 70 billion, the industry was forced to become leaner and more competive. There were no adverse consequences that I am aware of.

Seems to me he did the right thing along with Bush.

Did President Obama save the auto industry?

my main problem with 'mrobama' was that i don't see him , never did see him as being an American . ------------ just a comment .
EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

none of the above. It's that he never did anything to help an american. It was his record. everything was for someone else. even bought war heads for Iran and build nuclear material. shipped many jobs over seas to build the dependencies of the middle class on food stamps. Never helped the blacks. never. he was more racist than a skin head. He was anti cop, he was global everything else, look at the Paris accord, oh my, unreal. told the military that global warming was our number one enemy. :auiqs.jpg: thanks for your ask bigot.

Last edited:

Actually it is over 100,000 US employees.

i'M MAKING MONEY IN IT. STILL TODAY. YOU EARNED ZIP IF YOU LEFT.

EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

none of the above. It's that he never did anything to help an american. It was his record. everything was for someone else. even bought war heads for Iran and build nuclear material. shipped many jobs over seas to build the dependencies of the middle class on food stamps. Never helped the blacks. never. he was more racist than a skin head. He was anti cop, he was global everything else, look at the Paris accord, oh my unreal. told the military that global warming was our number one enemy. :auiqs.jpg: thanks for you ask bigot.
How imaginative. Got anything else to load into that basket of hate?

How was he racist? Be specific.

i'M MAKING MONEY IN IT. STILL TODAY. YOU EARNED ZIP IF YOU LEFT.

Unless you're a day trader who really knows what they're doing, you've LOST money since January 26th.

Forum List

Back