Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

That you don't get to decide what others do with their bodies, it's not your body, is

Wow that's stupid

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

Actually we get to decide a lot of that via laws.

And in the case of abortion many believe another party is involved, a life worthy as just as much protection as the mother.

Just because you don't agree or like it doesn't make it reality. Kind of like thinking a woman can have a penis.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

Actually we get to decide a lot of that via laws.

And in the case of abortion many believe another party is involved, a life worthy as just as much protection as the mother.

Just because you don't agree or like it doesn't make it reality. Kind of like thinking a woman can have a penis.

Exactly what the left says every time they remove more of our rights. They passed a law preventing you from defending your family, it's OK! They passed a law taking your money, it's all good!

I want to live in a free country. Implementing force to control other people's lives is what I'm fighting against. It'd be nice to have you on our side. I thought you were. I didn't realize passing a law made government oppression OK. Fun fact, it doesn't. Voting my rights away isn't what our country was founded on

The following people have been forced to birth a child when they wanted to kill the baby:

1)

Exactly what the left says every time they remove more of our rights. They passed a law preventing you from defending your family, it's OK! They passed a law taking your money, it's all good!

I want to live in a free country. Implementing force to control other people's lives is what I'm fighting against. It'd be nice to have you on our side. I thought you were. I didn't realize passing a law made government oppression OK. Fun fact, it doesn't. Voting my rights away isn't what our country was founded on

The 2nd amendment is explicit. Abortion is mentioned nowhere in the Constitution.

If you got 2/3 of congress and 2/3 of the States to mandate Catholicism and rescind the 1st amendment, that would happen. The question isn't of majority rule, it's the level of the majority required to make something law or constitutional.

I am mostly "on your side", but I see why abortion is different than almost any other situation. There is another life involved, regardless of what you or others think about the status of that lifeform.

To me 12 week limits on Birth Control abortions, (which covers rape and incest) followed by therapeutic abortions for the life of the mother, unless birthing the fetus after viability is an equal option. Miscarriages, stillborn, and non-viable fetuses are miscarriages, not abortions even if medically aided. Parental notification for minors having an abortion, No taking minors across state lines for abortions except by parents or guardians, and no government funds for birth control abortions (except rape, incest).

The 2nd amendment is explicit. Abortion is mentioned nowhere in the Constitution.

If you got 2/3 of congress and 2/3 of the States to mandate Catholicism and rescind the 1st amendment, that would happen. The question isn't of majority rule, it's the level of the majority required to make something law or constitutional.

I am mostly "on your side", but I see why abortion is different than almost any other situation. There is another life involved, regardless of what you or others think about the status of that lifeform.

To me 12 week limits on Birth Control abortions, (which covers rape and incest) followed by therapeutic abortions for the life of the mother, unless birthing the fetus after viability is an equal option. Miscarriages, stillborn, and non-viable fetuses are miscarriages, not abortions even if medically aided. Parental notification for minors having an abortion, No taking minors across state lines for abortions except by parents or guardians, and no government funds for birth control abortions (except rape, incest).

And by the 9th and 10th amendments, that means the Federal government has no say about abortion, none. Dobbs was right.

Fun fact, I want us to follow or change the law, not ignore it

And by the 9th and 10th amendments, that means the Federal government has no say about abortion, none. Dobbs was right.

Fun fact, I want us to follow or change the law, not ignore it

Yes, Dobbs was right. Roe was an abomination.

And The States can legislate abortion as per their own Constitutions.

Next up, Chevron Deference.

Not on demand they don't. If you are saying that abortions for fetal non-viability or for the health and life of the mother are not permissible you are vermin,

A piece of subhuman shit that defends and supports the savage murder of thousands of innocent children every day, is in no position to call anyone else “vermin” for wanting to protect the lives of those children.

You are on the side of pure, murderous evil.

Yes, Dobbs was right. Roe was an abomination.

And The States can legislate abortion as per their own Constitutions.

Next up, Chevron Deference.

Yes, we have agreement on what the Constitution says (and doesn't say). What we don't have agreement on is that making a law doesn't put government in the right

The following people have been forced to abort a child when they wanted the baby:

1)

The rub is LACK of abortion rights....not lack of the right to have a baby.

I do not see anyone living in any blue muni who cannot kill their baby since Dobbs.

Yes, we have agreement on what the Constitution says (and doesn't say). What we don't have agreement on is that making a law doesn't put government in the right

Laws regulating abortion are now allowed at the State level, which is where it belongs.

Right or wrong is meaningless, what is allowed or forbidden is what is the crucial topic.

martybegan said: Actually we get to decide a lot of that via laws. mrtybgn.23.11.15 #603

Ohio women and men who respect them recently rejected your “laws” as if your “we” are as fucked up as medieval woman oppressing Taliban.

You may ought to adjust your moral compass to point to D instead of R because that is where the Taliban are not.

nf.24.12.15 #614 to mrtybgn.23.11.15 #603

Dobbs is the greatest thing ever for people who want un fettered ability to murder babies.

Laws regulating abortion are now allowed at the State level, which is where it belongs.

Right or wrong is meaningless, what is allowed or forbidden is what is the crucial topic.

I totally don't agree with that. Government over taxation of wealth is immoral. Government subjecting our children to sexual and homosexual content is immoral. Government forcing a woman to carry a baby to term in her body is immoral.

Morality is all over government regulation. All these are Constitutional at the State level and all are immoral. The Federal Government is in no way responsible for the morality of the American people

I totally don't agree with that. Government over taxation of wealth is immoral. Government subjecting our children to sexual and homosexual content is immoral. Government forcing a woman to carry a baby to term in her body is immoral.

Morality is all over government regulation. All these are Constitutional at the State level and all are immoral. The Federal Government is in no way responsible for the morality of the American people

Taxation is a government function, excessive taxation is wrong. No morality
The Trans agenda is wrong, and immoral, I got you on that one.
The last one is tricky if you think the fetuses life is worthy of protection.

Taxation is a government function, excessive taxation is wrong. No morality
The Trans agenda is wrong, and immoral, I got you on that one.
The last one is tricky if you think the fetuses life is worthy of protection.

The problem with your argument is you are still equating morality with the law.

The Constitution is meant to keep the government, particularly the Federal government, out of our business so we can run our own lives. Your last point is an example of begging the question. You assume that protection = government protection. I have the polar opposite view. Government protection is bunk. Virtually all parents protect the unborn child. That is protection, not Chuck Schummer

Forum List

Back