Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

If you believe the right to exist for the fetus outweighs the right to a birth control abortion then that right has to start at conception.

Why do you choose 12 weeks as the fine line where the fetus has no right to life and then all of a sudden it does?

nf.23.11.15 #580 to martybegan mrtybgn.23.11.15 #575

No, I don't have to. It's called a compromise between my moral compass and my political compass.

Because a line has to be drawn somewhere. Again, it's called a compromise, Something we've lost as a concept in this country.

LImbaugh's addiction problem happened long before he was diagnosed with cancer. He got addicted because of the pills he was taking to deal with back problems. Except he liked getting high, went to multiple doctors and got his maid to score pills for him.

And you know what, stuff happens. He realized he had a problem after his maid outed him to the tabloids, and he got help. Hunter got help after he realized he had a problem.

Poor drug addicts, on the other hand, end up getting prison.

Except no woman is having a late-term abortion for "no reason". If they are having one, it's because of a serious medical complication, usually a deformed fetus.
Tell me exactly how going in, and cutting the baby into pieces, and delivering them, makes it safer for her you ghoul?

If you guys wanted fewer abortions, you should support...

Comprehensive Sex education
Distribution of contraception
Paid Medical Leave
Expanded medical care

Yours is the mindset of a murderous terrorist.

You want to use the threat of murdering innocents, to back up a demand for destructive, extreme, left wrong-wing policies. Keep murdering children until your demands are met.

The blood of your Nazi ancestors runs strong through your veins.

Limbaugh's addiction problem happened long before he was diagnosed with cancer. He got addicted because of the pills he was taking to deal with back problems. Except he liked getting high, went to multiple doctors and got his maid to score pills for him.
And you know what, stuff happens. He realized he had a problem after his maid outed him to the tabloids, and he got help. Hunter got help after he realized he had a problem. Poor drug addicts, on the other hand, end up getting prison.

Except no woman is having a late-term abortion for "no reason". If they are having one, it's because of a serious medical complication, usually a deformed fetus.
1. Limbaugh and Hunter are NOT comparable.
Pain pills vs cocaine, meth, crack, etc.
I never understand how poor folks always seem to afford drugs??

1700060757280.jpeg

2. You have no idea how many women are having late term abortions for no reason, or for medical reasons. Dr. Kermit Gosnell had a thriving business doing late term abortions for no reason. Barbaric.

The morning after pill is available nationwide. What is he blabbering about?
He's denying that since 7 blue states allow late term abortions for no reason, that any late term abortions there are because of medical reasons, like severe deformities. I call bullshit. Dr. Kermit Gosnell had a thriving business doing late term abortions for no reason.

Republicans want the 15-week limit like they have in the EU, with exceptions.

1. Limbaugh and Hunter are NOT comparable.
Pain pills vs cocaine, meth, crack, etc.
I never understand how poor folks always seem to afford drugs??

View attachment 858953

2. You have no idea how many women are having late term abortions for no reason, or for medical reasons. Dr. Kermit Gosnell had a thriving business doing late term abortions for no reason. Barbaric.
Guarantee he isn't the only one doing those late term abortions either, and many that are delivered are still alive, put on cold stainless steel tables in cold dark rooms to die!

The only effective way to reduce abortions is to reduce the number of pregnancies. But this is the side that the anti-abortion people never talk about

There are obvious exceptions, but most unwanted pregnancies are overwhelmingly by losers who are too stupid and lazy to use birth control. The gene pool is better off without you idiots. I can't believe you don't know that. Then again you don't know that women don't have dicks either, so I'm not sure what I was expecting

No, I don't have to. It's called a compromise between my moral compass and my political compass.

Because a line has to be drawn somewhere. Again, it's called a compromise, Something we've lost as a concept in this country.

Your moral compass should rule your personal life, not the personal lives of others

Your moral compass should rule your personal life, not the personal lives of others

As an American citizen I have the right to vote for those who would implement my political positions, regardless of what compass they come from, as long as they don't violate the Constitutions, both the Federal one and my State's one.

Government is nothing BUT ruling the personal AND private lives of others, so your statement is worthless.

As an American citizen I have the right to vote for those who would implement my political positions, regardless of what compass they come from, as long as they don't violate the Constitutions, both the Federal one and my State's one.

Government is nothing BUT ruling the personal AND private lives of others, so your statement is worthless.

Your political positions cover your spending views, they do not cover sending cops into women's houses to force them to carry a body in her body for nine months

Guarantee he isn't the only one doing those late term abortions either, and many that are delivered are still alive, put on cold stainless steel tables in cold dark rooms to die!

So as long as they don't do that you're good with abortion or is this just a diversion?

Your political positions cover your spending views, they do not cover sending cops into women's houses to force them to carry a body in her body for nine months

Argumentum ad absurdum.

The ban would be on doctors performing the procedure, and we send cops into people's houses for other reasons, some worse than the one above.

Argumentum ad absurdum.

The ban would be on doctors performing the procedure, and we send cops into people's houses for other reasons, some worse than the one above.

That you don't get to decide what others do with their bodies, it's not your body, is
Argumentum ad absurdum

Wow that's stupid

Forum List

Back